Sidebar Discussion #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM Can someone explain this one to me? My son is dead, I drown butters?
Butters is a child.
south-park-butters.png

Where is Locgicalgirl? She is going to blow a fuse when she see's all this.
I am so shocked. I know I shouldn't be but this is amazing. This tragedy has been a compilation of all fictitious characters. What a farce, just like Kc's imaginary friends, I guess she is pretty proud of herself, She's such a good liar. The family portrayed in these episodes are so much like the A's, WOW JUST WOW. This needs to be put out there.

Casey is not a good liar. She is a thief and a fraud. The only reason her lies are effective, for her, is because she has people who enable her and will try to sell her lies for her. She doesn't have an original thought in her brain. Jose was so stupid to take her "stolen" lies and publish them. Now he may have to pay for it with a nice little lawsuit because he used someone else's creative work and used it as fact in his book -- and all based on Casey's lies! A little research, like the wonderful members here at Websleuths did, would have saved him this trouble! As a lawyer, it was and still is his job to make sure that he investigates things before he claims they are fact. Now he has opened up a whole new can of worms and one that will not be overlooked!

Also, didn't his little writing partner write a scathing note on Amazon earlier today talking about how this book is the only truth?? :floorlaugh: I wonder what he thinks now?

BBM Can someone explain this one to me? My son is dead, I drown butters?

The wife freaked out when she learned her hubby was frequenting a mens bath house and such. She wanted to spare her son from perv dad and put him in a car and drove it into a pier to drown him. She thought it was best for him.

We've been told all it is doing now is reading, watching TV shows and movies.

Most likely will be where she gets her new material...for her coming-out, that she is expected to have "when the time is right."

She makes me ill. But still I have laughed til my sides ache about her attorneys--grown men, educated professionals--who continue to swallow her bait, hook line and sinker. My God...they even refer to her as "a nice person." How can they possibly be so obtuse?

SIT DOWN THE SOUTH PARK Connection gets more interesting.......

Watch these episodes and tell me if you see what I see. Weigh in!

WARNING - adult and offensive to some content in videos!
How To Eat With Your Butt
Season 5, Episode 10
Original air date 11/14/2001
http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s05e10-how-to-eat-with-your-butt

and then, if you are still breathing try this one.......

[FONT=arial narrow,sans-serif]Butters' Very Own Episode
Season 5, Episode 14
Original air date 12/12/2001
http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s05e14-butters-very-own-episode

[/FONT]

:bump:

A News Junkie - OMG is right -

- Little white lies are ok....
- Sometimes Mommies do things to that seem hurtful to their babies, but its really for the best
- My son is dead, I drown Butters
- I won't let you go to jail
- Some Puerto Rican guy stole my baby
- I can't keep it straight when you keep inventing new parts to the story
- Don't forget I'm covering up for you - don't forget your lies started all of this
- My lies may be deceitful, but your lies cover up something much more horrible than I ever did
- We are going to need you to say a little white lie
- You're the one who could not back it up with a description
- Its still a shovel
- You got away with murder, you liar (wtf???!!!???) you know something that you not telling us
- Liar, tell us what you know, you know GD well what happened to you kid, so stop acting like victims
- Now excuse us, this family has to get to Bennigans (insert Ritz-Carlton) (WTF x's a million)

You have found the Mother load so to speak....Its uncanny...

:bump:

:BUMP: of #1585 for the latecomers to the party, and do not miss the comments as theyre are some fami,iar names in there! Sort the comments lerhaps by most helpful and you will get up to speed!

Am I too tired -- how do you sort them?

In the words of Cheney Mason...when this gets out there "this is going to be fun"

DING!~ DING~! DING!!! Keep watching!

ANJ, you have to let Hal know about this. It's big! A second article from him is in order now, with all this new stuff.

If any of this had come out during the trial, and could have been used by the PT to thwart what the DT claimed, I wonder if it would have had any affect on the Pinellas 12.

I think it's out there...seems to me everyone on Amazon is posting it on their board of choice!

ANJ, you have to let Hal know about this. It's big! A second article from him is in order now, with all this new stuff.

If any of this had come out during the trial, and could have been used by the PT to thwart what the DT claimed, I wonder if it would have had any affect on the Pinellas 12.

All "they" cared about was what was for dessert. I don't think anything would have mattered to "them."

It's wonderful to know that there are still so many people here looking out for Caylee! Even if there isn't anything they can do but prove what a fraud Jose, Casey, and the rest of them are!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 11
Here's wondering if this is going to drop the price of her first interview? Oh snikerdoodle! We now know why she spends all of her time watching television and reading. She's looking for material for her first interview. The Hunger Games, I love Lucy & The Three Stooges. :shush::biggrin:

I posted it on his article comments, but I don't know how else to give it to him. I don't tweet, etc. I think Strawberry knows how to get his attention on it. Maybe she will tweet him!

For the people just checking in - I was able to get my hands on the e-book
Please do NOT waste your money on this puke fest!
You can log into my account and read it on your browser (works with all browsers but IE)
PM me for log in info!

Please pass this info on. I don't want to see him make a dime off this bs.
I went into this book with an extremely open mind and feeling a little bit bad for Jose... until chapter 6, when it because blatantly obvious that he just wanted to make a buck off of selling lies, smear George Anthony & Roy Kronk even more.... and to get back at Ashton.

I think it's out there...seems to me everyone on Amazon is posting it on their board of choice!

I just posted it under my review over there too! I just saw a comment somebody used my review for their status update! LOL what a hoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leoa69