Sidebar Discussion #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So i wonder who is she moving to Costa Rica with?

She might end up facing immigration problems if she is really going to Costa Rica- she has huge unpaid tax bills and is a felon. They do not seem eager to have her living there - who would be ? - so IMO it's more likely she'll end up somewhere like Puerto Rico where no passport/immigration is needed...

Does anyone here think that she will legally change her name?

There was a plane crash here this afternoon. This was the same plane that took fca from Orlando the night she was released. It was owned by Macalusca until recently. All 4 passengers were killed. Is she cursed?

There was a plane crash here this afternoon. This was the sanger plane that took fca from Orlando the night she was released. It was owned by Macalusca until.recently. All 4 passengers were killed. Is she cursed?

Oh my!

There was a plane crash here this afternoon. This was the same plane that took fca from Orlando the night she was released. It was owned by Macalusca until recently. All 4 passengers were killed. Is she cursed?

I am NOT going to say what I am thinking.

I'm not one for fat humor either, mostly because I am fat, lol, but there is SUCH an irony here. I remember the skinny chick flirting with the police officers while they interviewed her, loving the fact that men that had never met her thought she was hot, and even before that, using her body to get men so she could not work and get away from her mother. Her pride was how sexy she was. Look at the outfits she used to wear, the type of partying with clothes that stuck to her curves, the no clothes party, I could go on and on. She lived to be sexy. She lived to have guys want to have sex with her. That was her only goal in life.

The main point here is that her body was what she loved the most, even more than Caylee and anything else. And now it comes out that she's gained weight and is fat. It's an irony that I can't ignore. What is she going to do when probation is over? The only thing she has is Mason to pay her way. She has lost the one thing that used to get her what she wanted, and that is not only ironic but karmic as well.

I think that's why we talked about it, I know that's why I talked about it. But I didn't mean to insult anyone. Normally, I don't talk about people's weight. I just couldn't help myself with Casey when I read that she was fat. Caylee didn't get justice. But Casey being fat is karmic justice to me!!!! Being fat is a fate worse than death to Casey, I would imagine. I hope she's fat and ugly for the rest of her life!!!!

Right on the money.

I am fat as well. But I know that people are talking about FCA -- not me. Now if the entire world were talking about me....then my feelings would be hurt. But as far as I am concerned, anything....A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G. that is a negative about FCA is a HUGE POSITIVE in my book. :fence:

The plane is the exact same one that Casey Anthony was in the night she took off from Orlando. It was owned by Anthony’s former attorney, Todd Macoluso. WFTV learned he might have sold it earlier this year.

I bet he made a HUGE profit on that plane!

D*&( Karma transferred......sad.....sad..........

I'm still with higher power who strikes down trees without injuries - remembering the lightening strike on that tree, and actually went and saw it.

Stealing from another - for those of us still here - God is not finished yet. :blowkiss: :grouphug:

:what: I've never seen someone do so little while dodging so many bullets... Sooner or later a stray one has to find her, right? Right?! :please:

:what: I've never seen someone do so little while dodging so many bullets... Sooner or later a stray one has to find her, right? Right?! :please:

:therethere:

It's truly unbelievable.

The update on this story, per Bay News 9 here in Tampa, is that it was a family of six - 2 parents and 4 children. The 12 year old boy is missing from the wreckage. I only caught the tail end of the story, but I think they said that they believe he flew out of the plane on it's way down (apparently the debris trail is ~5 miles). I'm praying he lived and escaped once it hit ground but it didn't sound good.

My heart breaks for the family in the crash.

Soon the KC curse will surpass the Kennedy curse. Sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member