Sidebar Discussion #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Kio mentioning that also - and no - Lee didn't mention it - but I assumed Kio meant the little hamsters, mice etc., that kids seem to want to hold a funeral for and most parents want to just quietly dispose. I didn't think she met a dog or a cat...did you?

My girls used to have thise long tedious funerals for every hamster (and what are those other little thing) that died. The box had to be decorated and a little cloth in there so the rodent would look like it was tucked into bed - it just went on and on...good grief....

Edited to add - haha - I just remembered those larger Eddy's matchboxes were just about right for size and I always had dozens of those stick matches loose in my kitchen drawers because another one bit the dust or got killed by an alpha male....
Gerbils?

That's what gets me.
The DT believes everything that FCA told them to be the truth when everything was really lies, but they think LE should have known her lies were part of her fantasy and not to be believed or even considered.
...and that's pretty much it in a nutshell.
Now, write a book based on that illogical premise, Jose and let's see how many takers you get.

OMG!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: That's it! My oldest daughter had a bunch that kept having babies and then eating them and she would be wailing away because she forgot to separate them - it was chaos with her bedroom for about four years.

I used to lie in bed at night listening to those squeaky wheels going around and around and think....so...is this it??? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I guess we will start hearing little tidbits from JB's book now. Maybe they will be called "BREAKING NEWS".

BBM

In "Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story," Jose Baez said detectives should have realized Casey Anthony had built a "fantasy world," and her lies weren't evidence of guilt but signs of someone with "serious mental health issues."

The book is scheduled to be released July 3. The Associated Press purchased a copy Tuesday.

Baez repeats the allegations of sexual abuse in greater detail in the book, saying it contributed to Anthony's mental health issues.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...20626_1_casey-anthony-jose-baez-mental-health

:floorlaugh:
Baez states OCA has serious mental health issues? If I am not mistaken, this only came up as the trial neared. Mental health wasn't an issue in 2008, 2009 or 2010 but lo and behold it became an issue in 2011.

IMO this mental health angle was put forth at the eleventh hour.
When Terreance Lennamon was the DP lawyer on the team back in 2008 he wanted to go the mental health route, Baez did not. TL later stated that Baez and he had a disagreement over this and TL left the team after writing the brief why the state should not seek the death penalty.

And what evidence does Baez has to publicly claim that George molested OCA? the word of a effective liar? Sounds CIRCUMSTANTIAL to me.

:twocents:

Both the prosecution and the LE issued statements to say there was no evidence whatsoever that GA or LA had molested anyone. There is simply no truth to it. At one time posters talked about incest, which was quickly disproven by the DNA tests. I don't know why rumors persist except that they are salacious and founded in the defense camps.

Why didn't she give her up for adoption? Because FCA didn't want her and since she didn't want her parents to have her and keep bugging her about caring/visiting her, she believed Caylee was hers to dispose of in any way she wanted.

The DNA only proves that George or Lee are not Caylee's father. The is no proof that George or Lee molested her than her own words.

I do wonder about the "I didn't tell" remark also. In many ways I do think George did molest her, but it is in no way related to why she chose to kill Caylee.

That was to punish Cindy for finally standing up and making her take care of Caylee and that was more than Casey wanted to give.

Caylee was no longer the little baby that she could leave in a car seat all day.

Casey didn't give her up because she was told no by Cindy. That's all it was.

Cindy in ways, was trying to make Casey a good mom and Casey punished her for it.

That doesn't change my opinion of Cindy at all.

I guess we will start hearing little tidbits from JB's book now. Maybe they will be called "BREAKING NEWS".

BBM

In "Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story," Jose Baez said detectives should have realized Casey Anthony had built a "fantasy world," and her lies weren't evidence of guilt but signs of someone with "serious mental health issues."

The book is scheduled to be released July 3. The Associated Press purchased a copy Tuesday.

Baez repeats the allegations of sexual abuse in greater detail in the book, saying it contributed to Anthony's mental health issues.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...20626_1_casey-anthony-jose-baez-mental-health

From the above article: During Anthony's trial last year, Baez argued that the little girl accidentally drowned in the family swimming pool and that Anthony panicked and hid the body because of the traumatic effects of being sexually abused by her father

They should probably check their facts before writing articles. I recall him arguing that she had nothing to do with disposing of the body and that good old dad and Roy Kronk were in on the disposal and Casey had no idea where her daughter was.

BBM

He will say anything if it makes people curious enough to pick up his book.
I think the News channels are going to be the only people purchasing it - and I am sure that Baez had to pay that publisher to print it..... no reputable publishing house is gonna touch him.
He was inexperienced, so I'm not sure how he can complain that people described him as such. He must not have watched much TV during those 3 years- almost every attorney I saw, described his skills as embarrassing to their profession.

The DNA only proves that George or Lee are not Caylee's father. The is no proof that George or Lee molested her than her own words.

I do wonder about the "I didn't tell" remark also. In many ways I do think George did molest her, but it is in no way related to why she chose to kill Caylee.

That was to punish Cindy for finally standing up and making her take care of Caylee and that was more than Casey wanted to give.

Caylee was no longer the little baby that she could leave in a car seat all day.

Casey didn't give her up because she was told no by Cindy. That's all it was.

Cindy in ways, was trying to make Casey a good mom and Casey punished her for it.

That doesn't change my opinion of Cindy at all.

Did she say I didn't tell or I didn't say anything? Interesting you connect it with molesting - and I assume it was a father who was an ex-cop who knew the LE were sophisticated interviewers and he was afraid of some kind of entrapment so said - say nothing until you have a lawyer. Which is actually quite good advice when you've been arrested.

I wonder if we will ever know which one is true. FCA was so quick to put the blame on someone else for everything. I'd have thought she'd be blabbing about the molesting all over the place just to get out of jail - but only mentions it to "cookie" in her letters after she's been in the country jail around women who truly have been molested......

I just wish we had one scrap of independent information or evidence besides FCa or her wanting to get in on the action aunt, who knew George was "no good". But just from the lips of FCA - not working for me.

About giving her up - didn't the poster mean at the time just before she killed her - not when she was first born?

:floorlaugh:
Baez states OCA has serious mental health issues? If I am not mistaken, this only came up as the trial neared. Mental health wasn't an issue in 2008, 2009 or 2010 but lo and behold it became an issue in 2011.

IMO this mental health angle was put forth at the eleventh hour.
When Terreance Lennamon was the DP lawyer on the team back in 2008 he wanted to go the mental health route, Baez did not. TL later stated that Baez and he had a disagreement over this and TL left the team after writing the brief why the state should not seek the death penalty.

And what evidence does Baez has to publicly claim that George molested OCA? the word of a effective liar? Sound CIRCUMSTANTIAL to me.

:twocents:

If this "molestation" was so traumatic it unhinged her :waitasec: then I
wonder why Baez didn't ask Lee about his attempts to 'feel her up' in court?
Wonder why he didn't want the Psychiatrists examinations of her released?

If this "molestation" was so traumatic it unhinged her :waitasec: then I
wonder why Baez didn't ask Lee about his attempts to 'feel her up' in court?
Wonder why he didn't want the Psychiatrists examinations of her released?

IMO, George was an easy target. She told people George iirc, punished her, and she wrote to jail pen pal that Lee and George molested her...She also used him as the excuse(almost had a stroke) not to go to Jacksonville with Amy and blamed him for running over squirrels when he drove her car and that's why it's smelled like decomposition

Then on the other hand I remember the pre trial hearing when Baez questioned George on the stand and asked him if he would do anything to help his daughter and he replied" Yes"

I do animal rescue work and unfortunately I have seen a lot of sick animals put down. I have never in my long life seen a Vet duck tape an animals mouth shut after death. That is another flat out lie from the A's to get their murdering Daughter off!!!! I would never allow it anyway, it sounds really like a sick thing to do!! Especially to an adorable little girl. :banghead:

Absolutely correct! My dad was a Vet and he NEVER taped ANY dogs mouth or snout! I know - I worked with him for a few years!

I do animal rescue work and unfortunately I have seen a lot of sick animals put down. I have never in my long life seen a Vet duck tape an animals mouth shut after death. That is another flat out lie from the A's to get their murdering Daughter off!!!! I would never allow it anyway, it sounds really like a sick thing to do!! Especially to an adorable little girl. :banghead:

Thank you. I asked around and the answer to Vets taping an animals mouth shut is in fact false. I don't know about other areas, but in CA. if you have to put down a dog, they are put down and it's up to the owner if they want cremation or just have the Vet to dispose of it. I have no idea if a person can request their pet back to bury, guess it can be done, no clue here.

Thank you. I asked around and the answer to Vets taping an animals mouth shut is in fact false. I don't know about other areas, but in CA. if you have to put down a dog, they are put down and it's up to the owner if they want cremation or just have the Vet to dispose of it. I have no idea if a person can request their pet back to bury, guess it can be done, no clue here.

Raising my hand here... Yes, if they just had their dog put down, my dad gave them the option of taking the dog home, or he would dispose of it!

Did she say I didn't tell or I didn't say anything? Interesting you connect it with molesting - and I assume it was a father who was an ex-cop who knew the LE were sophisticated interviewers and he was afraid of some kind of entrapment so said - say nothing until you have a lawyer. Which is actually quite good advice when you've been arrested.

I wonder if we will ever know which one is true. FCA was so quick to put the blame on someone else for everything. I'd have thought she'd be blabbing about the molesting all over the place just to get out of jail - but only mentions it to "cookie" in her letters after she's been in the country jail around women who truly have been molested......

I just wish we had one scrap of independent information or evidence besides FCa or her wanting to get in on the action aunt, who knew George was "no good". But just from the lips of FCA - not working for me.

About giving her up - didn't the poster mean at the time just before she killed her - not when she was first born?

I'm still looking for the exact comment Casey made. For some reason when I heard it I took it to mean a family secret. Just like the remark Lee made about like the last time.

I wonder why Casey didn't just leave Caylee behind with Cindy and George and go on being a party girl. She could of just walked away and they would of taken care of Caylee. But she didn't. She could of given Caylee up for adoption at any time. She was her mother and didn't need Cindy's OK to give Caylee up, but she didn't.

Casey was lazy and selfish. She wanted the attention and money Caylee was taking away from her.

read an article reporting that, according to JB's book, it's first destination post-acquittal was St George Island where it was joined by it's legal team aaaand their families. then it went to NY (city? state?) until reporting for probation

aaaand JA is characterized as a "coward" for not attending the sentencing on the lying charges

I'm still looking for the exact comment Casey made. For some reason when I heard it I took it to mean a family secret. Just like the remark Lee made about like the last time. I wonder why Casey didn't just leave Caylee behind with Cindy and George and go on being a party girl. She could of just walked away and they would of taken care of Caylee. But she didn't. She could of given Caylee up for adoption at any time. She was her mother and didn't need Cindy's OK to give Caylee up, but she didn't.

Casey was lazy and selfish. She wanted the attention and money Caylee was taking away from her.
IIRC it was the first jail visit when CA said "we forgive you for anything you may have said"

then it replied "don't worry, I haven't said anything"

ITA re a family secret angle. that was my immediate impression, the context being that it was a response to across-the-board forgiveness from mama-san

Both the prosecution and the LE issued statements to say there was no evidence whatsoever that GA or LA had molested anyone. There is simply no truth to it. At one time posters talked about incest, which was quickly disproven by the DNA tests. I don't know why rumors persist except that they are salacious and founded in the defense camps.

Why didn't she give her up for adoption? Because FCA didn't want her and since she didn't want her parents to have her and keep bugging her about caring/visiting her, she believed Caylee was hers to dispose of in any way she wanted.

With respect, In general, I did not know incest could be proven by DNA, neither can molestation. jmo.

Oh, I almost forgot, on the actual MSN site under Entertainment via AP, there is more leakage coming out about JB's book. Now according to him, fca was on a plane and stayed in N.Y. right after she got out of jail. Again, he mentions her and the mental instability for lying (then she needs immediate treatment, imo). I'm sorry, do not know how to post links, but it's a funny read! Sounds like Where's Waldo, she's in OH, San Diego, Palm Springs, Hollywood and now she was in NY. :waitasec:

snipped by me

If you are talking about the jail videos - I think whats her name said, "don't worry Mom I haven't told them anything"

If GA was so concerned, why did he let whats her name go to Universal in the first place? Why did a former LE allow his 22 year old, high school drop out, unemployed, well established liar and thief, who's child, Caylee, had not heard or seen in 30 days and the driver of their car that now smelt like death of a daughter go to Universal alone? And GA knew YM was already at Universal, and had sent 2 more LE to pick her up. That's 3 LE's going up against his daughter. Why didn't GA take one step to protect her and simply say - I want the truth, but my daughter is in very deep water here and she needs to have counsel before she says another word that might incriminate herself?

CA as I recall, during this time, was busy driving the three hour+ round trip up to Mt Dora hours to get to the one person (SP) who could confirm that her claim of "June 9th was the last time I saw my granddaughter" was not the truth - and of course, since that was the most important thing to CA, could never have waited around for YM to return with whats her name and learn what YM found out about Caylee's whereabouts.

With respect, In general, I did not know incest could be proven by DNA, neither can molestation. jmo.

Oh, I almost forgot, on the actual MSN site under Entertainment via AP, there is more leakage coming out about JB's book. Now according to him, fca was on a plane and stayed in N.Y. right after she got out of jail. Again, he mentions her and the mental instability for lying (then she needs immediate treatment, imo). I'm sorry, do not know how to post links, but it's a funny read! Sounds like Where's Waldo, she's in OH, San Diego, Palm Springs, Hollywood and now she was in NY. :waitasec:

True BM, incest can not be proven by DNA, but a molester never only molests one. There are always more in their clutches. If it were true that either George or Lee has molested KC I'm sure her friends would have stepped up & said that they too were molested.

Kinda makes me sick knowing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members