Sidebar Discussion #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Jose mention anything in the book about Cindy trying to talk Casey into having an abortion? I thought I remembered that being mentioned but not sure.

I believe the story was Cindy didn't want OCA to give the baby up for adoption.
Kiomarie Cruz stated she and OCA spoke about giving the baby up for adoption.

By the time Cindy opened her eyes (literally and figuratively) and found out her daughter pregnant OCA was already 7 or 8 months..

first couple months of 2009 I believe. I could go look but :sick:

I was wondering.. about the time line of when she told the one girl about posible abuse and when she told jose her story..

I bet you the letter was written after her little talk with jose.. lol..

Hi, y'all :)

One thing I've been wondering about in regard to Baez's book is what he has to say about jury selection or the jurors. (I suppose nothing but praise for their intelligence, diligence, and dedication (lolol).

I'd love to know how he has re-written that part of the trial and described the Pinellas 12.

Hi, y'all :)

One thing I've been wondering about in regard to Baez's book is what he has to say about jury selection or the jurors. (I suppose nothing but praise for their intelligence, diligence, and dedication (lolol).

I'd love to know how he has re-written that part of the trial and described the Pinellas 12.

I didnt read the book but did browse through a sample which made me nauseous... He dedicated his book to the women in his life and the jurors!

I can't find when she wrote them - I can only find this statement

April 6 — Prosecutors release copies of letters that were allegedly exchanged between Casey Anthony and a jailhouse companion. Within the letter, Anthony allegedly claims Zenaida Gonzalez does not exist. Prosecutors further allege the letter reveals details about Caylee's remains that only her killer would be privy to.

This would be April 6th, 2010. I didn't realize it was that late. :waitasec:

I won't buy the book. I won't read the book. My only regret is I can't use one of these pictures as a customer supplied pic...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6734452&postcount=79"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Trial photos *PHOTOS ONLY - NO DISCUSSION*[/ame]

:innocent:

Regarding the "George has always buried the multiple deceased family pets in the back yard with tape and trash bags" trial testimony: IMO that appeared to be a last-minute, hail-mary 'bombshell,' fabricated for the purpose. Does anyone recall this subject appearing in any of the pre-trial discovery releases? Or did we first hear of it at trial?

(Testimony described here) http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Blogs/Casey-Anthony-Trial/June-2011/Pets-Lies-and-Duct-Tape/

IMO if this alleged "family pet disposal tradition" had previously been disclosed to LE or the State, it surely would have resulted in a warrant to investigate their property, to prove or disprove whether the A's multiple dead pets were indeed all buried in the yard in the same manner as Caylee's remains were treated. Wouldn't it?

In the trial testimony, the back yard was specified as the pet burial location. We certainly know the A's poor dead dogs and cats were not buried in the swamp at the end of the street where FCA dumped Caylee, since that area was excavated and examined very thoroughly after Caylee was found. No pets with Henkel duct tape on their skulls were dug up, as I recall!

If the A's back yard had been similarly investigated, would we have found Mandy and Cinnamon and the other poor family pets who have met their demise on Hopespring Drive over the years, all wrapped in taped trash bags and buried? I wonder. (Oh, I know. They all lie buried underneath that nice cement job GA put in around July 4, right?)

Besides, upon hearing at trial about trash bags and tape being a family tradition for dead little loved ones, why would the jury not put 2 and 2 together? -- It was much more likely -- that CASEY, not GA, was the one who had packed up her daughter's corpse using a similar method... especially given KioMarie's memories about her and FCA holding their own burials for small pets (bird, hamster, etc.) out in "the zone" near the school.

Jeff and Linda made sure to establish the point that the family pets never had their faces covered in duct tape, nor were they allowed to decompose, then tossed like garbage into the swamp.

:waitasec: That jury. Their behavior and verdict will never, ever make sense IMO.

I can't find when she wrote them - I can only find this statement

April 6 — Prosecutors release copies of letters that were allegedly exchanged between Casey Anthony and a jailhouse companion. Within the letter, Anthony allegedly claims Zenaida Gonzalez does not exist. Prosecutors further allege the letter reveals details about Caylee's remains that only her killer would be privy to.

This would be April 6th, 2010. I didn't realize it was that late. :waitasec:
In the letters to Robyn, FCA references GA's recent suicide attempt, his hospitalization, and the upcoming plans for Caylee's memorial.

Sample letter:
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/040610casey-jail-letters-pt1/1/lg/casey_letters1_32.htm

Suicide attempt was January 2009.
Memorial was February 2009.

Yes, these letters began around the time when JB claims he first discussed the sexual abuse incest defense with FCA. Interesting, eh?

HTH

I would guess that Nurse CA gave the immunizations herself.
And since CA is a walking encyclopedia I'm sure she thinks she's a doctor of all specialities.

Fca was born between my kids. They attended school in the same county at the same time. In order to enroll, even back then, you had to bring in a state form that showed the child was current on their immunizations. They also needed a tb test and a physical. These all must be submitted on the proper forms issues by the state. In a nutshell, fca had to visit a doctor before going to school. There would have been times later in her school time that she would be required to provide proof of further immunizations. If she participated in any sports, which I think she did, a full physical would be required every year she participated.

I don't remember the pet burial in any of the discovery docs. My belief is that it was just Jose bring Jose and creating a trial by ambush, as his reputation shows.

Such as George was - in those early interviews with LEO - trying to point the guilt towards Casey early on to deflect any suspicion from himself. (This is, of course, per JB).

See, this I just don't get! GA was upfront so therefor he was trying to take the heat off himself & pin it on the guilty one.
It never made sense to me. If he lied he would have been suspicious & because he was upfront he also was suspicious.
Because GA had compassion when it came to his animals (that were no doubt killed my KC) being buried he is somehow a murderer. Can he really twist the truth that much to convince someone with brains that KC is innocent? Or that GA was involved in any way? I guess the truth & this world are strangers too.

In October 2008 Baez said they had an investigator going to meet a person who had an authentic photo of Casey with Zenaida! The kidnapper Zenaida!
He knew exactly what had happened to Caylee by then....:banghead:

SO.....I got tired of star work on amazon and switched over to Imperfect Justice. All those fake five star goons are now over there posting bad reviews. How low can they go?

Don't get too upset. When the fake reviews/comments appear you can see how many people agree with them. Usually it will say 3 out 54 people found this review helpful. So everyone is on to them and laughing at them.
Let them knock themselves out....

I didnt read the book but did browse through a sample which made me nauseous... He dedicated his book to the women in his life and the jurors!

I wonder if that included his ex that he refused to pay child support for quite some time. Personally, I dont understand how he ever found a woman willing to have a child with him.

Regarding the "George has always buried the multiple deceased family pets in the back yard with tape and trash bags" trial testimony: IMO that appeared to be a last-minute, hail-mary 'bombshell,' fabricated for the purpose. Does anyone recall this subject appearing in any of the pre-trial discovery releases? Or did we first hear of it at trial?

(Testimony described here) http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Blogs/Casey-Anthony-Trial/June-2011/Pets-Lies-and-Duct-Tape/

IMO if this alleged "family pet disposal tradition" had previously been disclosed to LE or the State, it surely would have resulted in a warrant to investigate their property, to prove or disprove whether the A's multiple dead pets were indeed all buried in the yard in the same manner as Caylee's remains were treated. Wouldn't it?

In the trial testimony, the back yard was specified as the pet burial location. We certainly know the A's poor dead dogs and cats were not buried in the swamp at the end of the street where FCA dumped Caylee, since that area was excavated and examined very thoroughly after Caylee was found. No pets with Henkel duct tape on their skulls were dug up, as I recall!

If the A's back yard had been similarly investigated, would we have found Mandy and Cinnamon and the other poor family pets who have met their demise on Hopespring Drive over the years, all wrapped in taped trash bags and buried? I wonder. (Oh, I know. They all lie buried underneath that nice cement job GA put in around July 4, right?)

Besides, upon hearing at trial about trash bags and tape being a family tradition for dead little loved ones, why would the jury not put 2 and 2 together? -- It was much more likely -- that CASEY, not GA, was the one who had packed up her daughter's corpse using a similar method... especially given KioMarie's memories about her and FCA holding their own burials for small pets (bird, hamster, etc.) out in "the zone" near the school.

Jeff and Linda made sure to establish the point that the family pets never had their faces covered in duct tape, nor were they allowed to decompose, then tossed like garbage into the swamp.

:waitasec: That jury. Their behavior and verdict will never, ever make sense IMO.

Great post Desdemona - so true and I like the way you laid it all out

"Robyn Adams shared an area of the jail with Casey for six months in late 2008 and early 2009."

http://m.baynews9.com/content/news/...recalls_first_time_she_met_Casey_Anthony.html

But in the letters it was the bra up and the flashlight stories with vague recollections of George maybe? Nothing at all like the O/S statements.
Thank heavens George didn't manage to kill himself - can you imagine the stories FCA and Baez would have told then? :banghead:

regarding the "george has always buried the multiple deceased family pets in the back yard with tape and trash bags" trial testimony: Imo that appeared to be a last-minute, hail-mary 'bombshell,' fabricated for the purpose. Does anyone recall this subject appearing in any of the pre-trial discovery releases? Or did we first hear of it at trial?

(testimony described here) http://www.orlandomagazine.com/blogs/casey-anthony-trial/june-2011/pets-lies-and-duct-tape/

imo if this alleged "family pet disposal tradition" had previously been disclosed to le or the state, it surely wouldi have resulted in a warrant to investigate their property, to prove or disprove whether the a's multiple dead pets were indeed all buried in the yard in the same manner as caylee's remains were treated. Wouldn't it?

In the trial testimony, the back yard was specified as the pet burial location. We certainly know the a's poor dead dogs and cats were not buried in the swamp at the end of the street where fca dumped caylee, since that area was excavated and examined very thoroughly after caylee was found. No pets with henkel duct tape on their skulls were dug up, as i recall!

If the a's back yard had been similarly investigated, would we have found mandy and cinnamon and the other poor family pets who have met their demise on hopespring drive over the years, all wrapped in taped trash bags and buried? I wonder. (oh, i know. They all lie buried underneath that nice cement job ga put in around july 4, right?)

besides, upon hearing at trial about trash bags and tape being a family tradition for dead little loved ones, why would the jury not put 2 and 2 together? -- it was much more likely -- that casey, not ga, was the one who had packed up her daughter's corpse using a similar method... Especially given kiomarie's memories about her and fca holding their own burials for small pets (bird, hamster, etc.) out in "the zone" near the school.

Jeff and linda made sure to establish the point that the family pets never had their faces covered in duct tape, nor were they allowed to decompose, then tossed like garbage into the swamp.

:waitasec: That jury. Their behavior and verdict will never, ever make sense imo.
right on, sister. Right on.

But in the letters it was the bra up and the flashlight stories with vague recollections of George maybe? Nothing at all like the O/S statements.
Thank heavens George didn't manage to kill himself - can you imagine the stories FCA and Baez would have told then? :banghead:

BBM
No, I can't. The poor man would be turning over in his grave! Can you imagine how hurt he is? Spent his whole life trying to provide for his family, kept a beautiful home only to be accused of being a pedophile.

I cannot wait until FCA turns on JB (if she hasn't already) and releases her "tell all story" about her affair with JB. I bet he likes dishing it out, but can he take it??

Hey Logical.. Guess what....the book is now #505 in Books.
WhiskeyTangoPromoPics021.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member