Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to sound weird but all of you know I'm weird anyway.
This letter thing is such an oddball thing to do IMO, so I'm sitting here wondering why? JB has tried twice to get rich quick once by defending a killer and second by writing a book that has fallen flat on it face. Soooo, is it possible that he's looking to sue someone or agency that has deep pockets? This unusal person has no problem trashing other people but by golly if they trash him "it has come to my attention" (which is not the first time he has used that expression ((IMO he just sits around listening and waiting for someone to mess up their wording about him)) he's ready to throw down. According to JB's letter Bernie de la Rionda said in the court room "I believe JB was" etc so the key word there is "believe". If he's such a forthright, upstanding honest "esquire" officer of the court why is he wasting the courts time and money on a petty letter of this sort? I'm telling you someone has to find a way of exposing him for what he is and disbar him and keep him out of every court in the world.

Sorry I got on a rant.

At least when you rant - you give us a decent rant!!!:great:

Made a new Photobucket account:

http://s1321.photobucket.com/albums/u550/MustangSally9696/

Feel better with my real name NOT on the account!

The leaf pics are of the leaf that fell out of my hair when I got in my car...feel like Caylee was letting me know she heard my prayer and enjoyed the small gift! The smallest pic of the cross was taken from the edge of the road. The water pic is directly to the left behind the cross. The yellow flower was growing beside the cross. The angel figurine is the one I bought from the Hopesprings neighbor who was setting up a garage sale. I wrote R.I.P Sweet Baby Girl on it. There were 2 sharpie pens on the ledge of the cross.The whole tree pic was also taken from the edge of the road behind my car. I was quite surprised that the tree was still there. I guess nature will eventually reclaim it.

I did not take a picture of the garbage can. I picked up a few pieces of trash. I wish I had gotten a garbage bag and placed it in the front yard of the "Evil Grands!"..(does that make me a Meanie??) Their house look totally quiet...no cars parked outside..grass was well kept.

I had to pull the vines off the For Sale sign. Hoping that a wealthy person on Websleuths will buy the lot and make a proper memorial for our sweet Caylee.

Hope this gives y'all a feeling of what Caylee's Site was like. It was very quite and no cars passed by. I could hear the children from Hidden Oaks Elem...so sad that Caylee should have been there and in First Grade!

Dear God...Please Bless Our Angel Caylee & let her play with Jessica Christine Ridgeway and All The Other Babies Taken Too Soon
Thank you so much for doing this. I could not make it by there because...my husband is a big fat poopyhead. he did not think it was a good idea and in the end I gave up. ( He is a really nice guy he just did not see my reasons.

Again, thank you.

Made a new Photobucket account:

http://s1321.photobucket.com/albums/u550/MustangSally9696/

Feel better with my real name NOT on the account!

The leaf pics are of the leaf that fell out of my hair when I got in my car...feel like Caylee was letting me know she heard my prayer and enjoyed the small gift! The smallest pic of the cross was taken from the edge of the road. The water pic is directly to the left behind the cross. The yellow flower was growing beside the cross. The angel figurine is the one I bought from the Hopesprings neighbor who was setting up a garage sale. I wrote R.I.P Sweet Baby Girl on it. There were 2 sharpie pens on the ledge of the cross.The whole tree pic was also taken from the edge of the road behind my car. I was quite surprised that the tree was still there. I guess nature will eventually reclaim it.

I did not take a picture of the garbage can. I picked up a few pieces of trash. I wish I had gotten a garbage bag and placed it in the front yard of the "Evil Grands!"..(does that make me a Meanie??) Their house look totally quiet...no cars parked outside..grass was well kept.

I had to pull the vines off the For Sale sign. Hoping that a wealthy person on Websleuths will buy the lot and make a proper memorial for our sweet Caylee.

Hope this gives y'all a feeling of what Caylee's Site was like. It was very quite and no cars passed by. I could hear the children from Hidden Oaks Elem...so sad that Caylee should have been there and in First Grade!

Dear God...Please Bless Our Angel Caylee & let her play with Jessica Christine Ridgeway and All The Other Babies Taken Too Soon

When I thanked you upthread for doing this for us, I was trying to put in all my feelings about seeing those pictures and ended up getting so upset, I erased them all and just thanked you. Your pictures turned out so well and helped those of us who never would be able to make it down there. I didn't mean for my thanks to sound so cold.
I wish I could have expressed some of my feelings the way all of you can do so eloquently. Seeing all of the sweet thoughts and prayers on the cross and gifts for Caylee from those who cared so much for her just laying there in that dirty, nasty dump site is so upsetting to me.

See twitter thread above. I pray FCA stays true to form and doesn't pay. :evil grin:

If we can't discuss twitter stuff in the twitter thread and I don't think we can bring it down here, I just want to ask a general question.

Is it possible that FCA was able to sneak around and get a DL without it being recorded in the public access section the same way they did her PO information (because of her safety, etc.)?
Is there someone famous down there that has a FL DL whose info is kept private when checked on by the public? Like a politician or maybe a criminal like OJ if he still lived there?

If we can't discuss twitter stuff in the twitter thread and I don't think we can bring it down here, I just want to ask a general question.

Is it possible that FCA was able to sneak around and get a DL without it being recorded in the public access section the same way they did her PO information (because of her safety, etc.)?
Is there someone famous down there that has a FL DL whose info is kept private when checked on by the public? Like a politician or maybe a criminal like OJ if he still lived there?

Wouldn't it just say "information redacted?" instead of pretending they didn't have a license? Having a license doesn't put her at risk - it's just the information on it that someone would want IMO. So I can't see why the MVB would be saying she's about to lose it if she doesn't pay her fines. Maybe it just slides down to an unrenewal level and she has to retake the test?

Wouldn't it just say "information redacted?" instead of pretending they didn't have a license? Having a license doesn't put her at risk - it's just the information on it that someone would want IMO. So I can't see why the MVB would be saying she's about to lose it if she doesn't pay her fines. Maybe it just slides down to an unrenewal level and she has to retake the test?

Her license expired in March 09- unless she has some special arrangement :furious: with the DMV it shows up on their website as still expired...

I was just thinking it was a form letter that they send to everyone. But it wouldn't surprise me if she did have a "secret" dl.

They didn't say "redacted" on the state records for her probation.
I thought I remembered people checking and saying she wasn't even listed. Was that when she went back to jail for those couple of weeks?
Help! Maybe I'm getting something mixed up.

Ya'll up to date on JB's antics these days? :floorlaugh:

Get a load of the letterhead - left hand side under his pic - click the link and it brings up the actual letter JB wrote to the judge in the GZ case.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...e-zimmerman-jose-baez-20121031,0,811665.story

Fun with Dick and Jane
Oh, FGS.

This especially made me :rolleyes: :

Baez's letter suggests that he is following the Zimmerman case very closely. De la Rionda's comment about him was made nearly offhandedly and was not a major part of his argument during Friday's 2 1/2-hour hearing.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...e-zimmerman-jose-baez-20121031,0,811665.story

Pitiful. A legend in his own mind. :twocents:

Being in the IT field, I can't comment on his website without earning a vacay myself.

For the same reason I can't comment on JB's letter in the Trayvon case.....

.....pot, meet kettle.......
BBM: Exactly!!

:rocker: JB the noble knight on a righteous quest to get facts right ... JB the stern paragon of all accuracy.....

NOT!

:floorlaugh:
Oh, the iorny, the iorny!​

Oh, FGS.

This especially made me :rolleyes: :

Baez's letter suggests that he is following the Zimmerman case very closely. De la Rionda's comment about him was made nearly offhandedly and was not a major part of his argument during Friday's 2 1/2-hour hearing.

Pitiful. A legend in his own mind. :twocents:

What??? "Following the Zimmerman case very closely..." Must be a slow month for JB. jmo

Her license expired in March 09- unless she has some special arrangement :furious: with the DMV it shows up on their website as still expired...

Yes, I saw you say that upthread - what I am asking is - because we have it here - you can renew an expired license here by just paying the fee, unless it has been a specific time - then you have to retake the test.

I wonder if she is driving on an Ohio license?

Wasn't there something way back when about there being more money and a lot easier to get an interview overseas for FCA to tell her story than it would be in the US?
It looks like they got that wrong.
"Touche!"

:giggle: (How do you say "giggle" in French?)

They didn't say "redacted" on the state records for her probation.
I thought I remembered people checking and saying she wasn't even listed. Was that when she went back to jail for those couple of weeks?
Help! Maybe I'm getting something mixed up.

:floorlaugh: Maybe it's just me - but I consider "redacted" and a big black marker drawn through the information kind of the same thing. It's not the same risk when she is in jail to say what jail she is in as it is to be able to get her details of where she is living - with unfortunately a residence that isn't protected by lots of iron bars.

Are you thinking of when she was moved for jury selection? There was a space when she wasn't listed while being transferred because she hadn't checked in fully. It was only for about 36 hours.

Okay. I looked at the "letter." And wow.

I was laughing, but this is somehow not funny.

"It has come to my attention that some misrepresentations were made in your courtroom.... As an officer of the court, I feel obligated to bring them to your attention immediately..."

http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2012-10/141719440-31104053.pdf

Seriously? "Misrepresentations made in the courtroom?" :furious: How DARE he?

No I was talking about her having to go back to jail after her acquittal.

Yes, I saw you say that upthread - what I am asking is - because we have it here - you can renew an expired license here by just paying the fee, unless it has been a specific time - then you have to retake the test.

I wonder if she is driving on an Ohio license?

Her license expired in March 09 so she has to appear in person if she wishes to renew, also pay a delinquent fee.

http://www.dmvflorida.org/renew.shtml

I'm sure she is driving on a license from another state ( or without one at all) to avoid the information being accessed online..

Her license expired in March 09 so she has to appear in person if she wishes to renew, also pay a delinquent fee.

http://www.dmvflorida.org/renew.shtml

I'm sure she is driving on a license from another state ( or without one at all) to avoid the information being accessed online..

FL is wide open about public records. I wonder if other states like OH are?

If she was known to LE about not having a license, would she have to be stopped because of committing an infraction or can they just see her and say we can get her now? Would that be considered harassment by LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024