Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, now this is an early X-mas gift! I don't know what made me check in but I'm sure glad I did.

I sure hope it's as good as it seems to be though.

And US Thanksgiving is only few days away

ANJ has posted backthread so she is aware but somebody needs to find LG STAT! She will have a stroke if she is not here.

I'm here and almost having one!! OMG can it be true?? We have been praying for a day like today!! Don't know whether to bawl or dance in happiness!

Cannot wait!! And thanks to zippy for the bat signal.:blowkiss:

How about a New Thread for Pipitone's news segment?
I would like to see a new Thread opened for this New evidence when the segment airs...

Well? Well? A diary? Video? What do you think?

Honestly my mind is just at the WHA-A-A- stage!! Don't know but it must be big if Baez is shaken - cause there goes his "big win" for sure if it's a real tangible piece of evidence.

No more poor innocent gal being wrongly accused by the big ole bad LE and prosecutors.

I am so excited!!! :skip: :skip: :skip:

Honestly my mind is just at the WHA-A-A- stage!! Don't know but it must be big if Baez is shaken - cause there goes his "big win" for sure if it's a real tangible piece of evidence.

No more poor innocent gal being wrongly accused by the big ole bad LE and prosecutors.

I am so excited!!! :skip: :skip: :skip:

YAY!!!!!!!! YOU MADE IT!!! Now, give us what YOU think it is.

Where is the popcorn smiley??

And can we get mod approval for a bar now??

Summoned

Don't forget to summon Sleutherontheside...

Update
She is summoned

Anybody sommoned RROO04 or 06 or 07 - all of a sudden my mind is a blank but you all know who I mean.!! And where is MissJames?

YAY!!!!!!!! YOU MADE IT!!! Now, give us what YOU think it is.

Where is the popcorn smiley??

And can we get mod approval for a bar now??

I know!! OMG I am over the moon with this!! Got to at least read the promo piece - Tony Piptone is a cautious guy so it won't be one of those blown up theories that for sure!!

The comments under Hal's article say they do livestream their news at 11. They are also speculating if JB is shaking in his shoes because he covered something up.

I know!! OMG I am over the moon with this!! Got to at least read the promo piece - Tony Piptone is a cautious guy so it won't be one of those blown up theories that for sure!!

DO they stream live during the newscast? I do not know if I can stay up.. long day tomorrow.

The comments under Hal's article say they do livestream their news at 11. They are also speculating if JB is shaking in his shoes because he covered something up.

Question answered!! I am all giggly.:great:

just got alerted something big is about to break tom., ....yowwwwwwwwwwwwza......

Is Nancy Grace saying "BOMBSHELL TONIGHT!" yet?? :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member