DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to post this!

Product Details
Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (459 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #93,011 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

I had to post this!

Product Details
Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (459 customer reviews)

.................. :silly: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I've been off the board for the Thanksgiving weekend, and I came back after three days to read this! Thank you TorisMom003!

For those that have followed my story we have had a backslide and mini IM is back in the hospital, no idea what triggered it since she was down to therapy 1 to 2x a week and doing so much better.

In other news the EX now will have a new prison buddy as Sandusky is heading to the same prison for classification as The EX is right now. Camp Hill PA. 3-4 months there then sent to what ever prison from there that they are determined to spend out their sentences at.

For those that have followed my story we have had a backslide and mini IM is back in the hospital, no idea what triggered it since she was down to therapy 1 to 2x a week and doing so much better.

In other news the EX now will have a new prison buddy as Sandusky is heading to the same prison for classification as The EX is right now. Camp Hill PA. 3-4 months there then sent to what ever prison from there that they are determined to spend out their sentences at.

:grouphug: sending love and prayers for mini IM.

.....................................:innocent: .........................

Product Details - Imperfect Justice - Jeff Ashton

Mass Market Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: Harper; Reprint edition (August 28, 2012)
ISBN-10: 0062125354
ISBN-13: 978-0062125354
Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.2 x 9 inches
Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (294 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,383 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#51 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > True Crime
#76 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

.......................................................................................................

Product Details - Presumed Guilty - Jose Baez

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #81,744 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

....................................... :giggle: ........................................

I had to post this!

Product Details

Don't look now - almost to the 6 figure! LOL
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #93,452 in Books

UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #106,574 in Books :floorlaugh:

UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/QUOTE

Thanks ANJ :seeya:, I was just about to post that!!:floorlaugh: I have been sick for the last 2 weeks, still not up to par but doing better.

ANJ is not only back from an extended vaca, they bring everybody a gift too.

UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/QUOTE

Thanks ANJ :seeya:, I was just about to post that!!:floorlaugh: I have been sick for the last 2 weeks, still not up to par but doing better.
Please feel better, Shotzy.
oxoxoxoxo

Oh, IM...so sad to hear this. Sending lots of love your way.
oxoxoxox

What happened? I got pulled away from the forum most of the summer, so I am really out of the loop, ((RR0004)).
Oh, just a little melanoma on the leg. It's been removed and just waiting now for the excision to heal. Feeling a lot better.
Hope all is well with you.
oxoxoxoxox

:seeya: ANJ! Glad to see you back posting. Were you on a RL vacation, and if so, tell us all about it - or a WS type "vacation/seminar"?

:gasp:............that might mean someone else is back from "vacation"........

*ATL goes to check the WS vacation schedule* and finds nameless is still on "vacation", whew!

:seeya: ANJ! Glad to see you back posting. Were you on a RL vacation, and if so, tell us all about it - or a WS type "vacation/seminar"?

*ATL goes to check the WS vacation schedule* and finds nameless is still on "vacation", whew!

there's a list!?

Not in the way you are thinking - look under your name here and see that it says registered user. When on * vacation* it says something different on the posts you did before you packed up for your trip.

ANJ is not only back from an extended vaca, they bring everybody a gift too.

For the record, it was a self imposed vacay this time! Three days once - all expenses paid and no time to pack was IT for me! LOL

So, what did I miss? LOL :fence: (Just kidding, I was in my regroup mode, which is read only - so I have not missed a thing....... I think?!?!:waitasec: )

:great: LOL - no beaches or extended stays (or even Holiday Inn Express) and I am NOT A SCIENTIST! But, I did get bi-focals while I was gone - and I HATE THEM. Golden years my :butthead: ------------> These years are BLACK.

I got bored with Amazon trolls so I decided to come home! LOL

:great: LOL - no beaches or extended stays (or even Holiday Inn Express) and I am NOT A SCIENTIST! But, I did get bi-focals while I was gone - and I HATE THEM. Golden years my :butthead: ------------> These years are BLACK.

I got bored with Amazon trolls so I decided to come home! LOL

Amen! That one, in particular, is driving me batty. I would put her on ignore, but her ignorance combined with her tenacity, leave me stunned to the point that I just can't look away. (Kind of like passing roadkill and reciting my mantra of, "I will not look! I will NOT look!" only to have my body betray my brain and gawk as I go past.)

Amen! That one, in particular, is driving me batty. I would put her on ignore, but her ignorance combined with her tenacity, leave me stunned to the point that I just can't look away. (Kind of like passing roadkill and reciting my mantra of, "I will not look! I will NOT look!" only to have my body betray my brain and gawk as I go past.

I have been reading on and off over there. I refused to participate in the chase your tail game. The person on that site (in my opinion) is there only to to frustrate everyone. I commend the people who have the patients of saints but I feel the conversation futile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson