Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why bother with Chloroform when Benadryl, Nyquil are so easily obtained? Doesn't make sense, particularly with someone of Casey's limited intellect.
IMO she used one of those with some regularity..

What caused the overwhelming amounts of chloroform in the trunk?

UPDATE:

My nephew, Braden Andrew Robertson, was born on November 25th, 2012 at 2:16pm. Although 17 days early, he weighed in at 7 pounds 10 ounces and was 21 and a half inches long. Happy and Healthy reports for mommy and baby. :great:

Sorry the update is so late, but it's been a hectic two days. Thanks to everyone for their well wishes. XOXOXOXOXO

Better than what my son called it one time. He said while you were on your web-*advertiser censored* site, lol

LOL that's what we call it in my household due to father in law mishearing it once! :floorlaugh:

I also seem to remember that one of the jurors was scheduled to go on a cruise in a few days. I always thought that making sure that juror didn't miss her cruise seemed more important to them than discussing the evidence and seeking justice for Caylee.

Judge Perry should carry the fault for that. That juror should never have been empaneled. IIRC JBP all but promised that juror he would make his cruise in plenty of time.

I think she killed precious Caylee on the sunporch. I think the stain on the rug was from fluids that escaped as she died. Even if she had a diaper on she probably lost complete bowel and bladder control even before from fear :( She had no shoes on because they had been in the house.

I think, like JWG that GA remembered the wrong day. She had plain shorts on when she was dumped like trash in the woods; GA said she had a jean skirt or shorts.

I still am reeling from the knowledge that she calmy and coldly killed her beautiful child, that those lawyers on her case are smart enough to know that these searches were done by her. As said above, foolproof suffocation = 3 pieces of duct tape. And they had the nerve to coddle her and to go on TV and say what a nice "girl" she is. :furious:

I know, in my heart of hearts, that she suffocated her. I fervently PRAY she chloroformed or otherwise sedated her.

I think she killed precious Caylee on the sunporch. I think the stain on the rug was from fluids that escaped as she died. Even if she had a diaper on she probably lost complete bowel and bladder control even before from fear :( She had no shoes on because they had been in the house.

I think, like JWG that GA remembered the wrong day. She had plain shorts on when she was dumped like trash in the woods; GA said she had a jean skirt or shorts.

I still am reeling from the knowledge that she calmy and coldly killed her beautiful child, that those lawyers on her case are smart enough to know that these searches were done for her. As said above, foolproof suffocation = 3 pieces of duct tape. And they had the nerve to coddle her and to go on TV and say what a nice "girl" she is. :furious:

BBM - I know what you mean. The defense team knew then and they know now what a monster did to Caylee. I understand that everyone charged with a crime deserves a defense, even FICA but I don't think defending your client should involve lying, trickery and deceit.

Evidently Casey Anthony has accomplished one thing for sure. She has changed the internet.

I just typed in fool-proof suffication and all I get is pages and pages of Casey Anthony.

I haven't been able to keep up in the last couple of days, please forgive if this has been discussed, but in Mark Lippman's statement, he said:

"Further this search was never brought out in the trial and was never discussed or disclosed to the Anthonys."

I have to wonder how true that is, whether they knew or not before the book came out and before this bombshell of what that means was exposed.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...eporting-vindicates-george-attorney-says.html

I saw a bunch of them at the Good Will store the other day for 1.00 / ea. They can't even give them away. :rocker:

Word is that George does not. And CA has "spoken" to her after the trial. Some folks her believe she and FCA are back being tight again. I don't believe it because CA would want answers and FCA doesn't have any. And I don't think she wants her family in her life anymore. They aren't useful to her at this stage. Not while there is hope in her mind for her to have her "big moment".

I don't think ca wants real answers from fca. She was fine with the acquittal. That to her proved focal innocence :moo:

It appears that this new evidence has upped JBs' sales.

Thank you for the update. I agree with you, she has no use for them. I have looked but could not find much on her after the Preacher debacle/parole release.

Does anyone know where she is? Has she surfaced at all?

Casey has no doubt surfaced somewhere, but no one has noticed. No one cares enough about her anymore to notice. She is old news, a has-been. Casey is no longer a hot commodity and won't be again until she wins her appeal and the civil suits are ruled in her favor. Hopefully she will not skate again but I do think it is something we all should brace ourselves for.

Evidently Casey Anthony has accomplished one thing for sure. She has changed the internet.

I just typed in fool-proof suffication and all I get is pages and pages of Casey Anthony.

Ummm... you were hoping for something else? :waitasec:

This would be such an easy out for them. "See, it wasn't our fault, if only we knew about the fool-proof suffocation search THEN (maybe) we would have found her guilty of something."
Even if they bought into the whole drowning theory, did they honestly think that a mother sitting at her computer for the better of the day, obviously not minding her child, wasn't somehow neglectful? Yes, accidents happen...I get that...but when did Casey finally realize her daughter was in the pool...after being left alone how many hours? Here's where the timeline would have really helped. But, I have this nagging suspicion that maybe the State didn't think the searches showed enough (?) "pre-meditation". IOW, not sure I'm buying they didn't know. Not entirely...yet.

The jurors ignored the duct tape evidence. They ignored the decomp evidence in the car. They ignored the fact that Caylee was not reported missing for 31 days, and that even then it was a fluke, i.e., not a report Casey made or wanted her mom to make.

They ignored Casey's antics over the infamous 31 days, calling it "normal behavior for a young gal."

It seems it never even occurred to jurors to question why a baby who dies accidentally in a backyard swimming pool would be found triple bagged in the woods some months later.

They bought Baez's George is a child rapist theory, without one shred of evidence to back it up.

And we are expected to believe that this missing computer evidence would have sealed Casey's fate in the eyes of the jury? I'm not buying that. It's important evidence no doubt, but so is all the evidence that was entered in at trial...very telling evidence that was totally ignored by that jury.

So I agree that this could be an "easy out" for the jurors, a way for them to claim they would have voted differently had they only known about this. But even if they do say that, it will not wash, with all things considered.

BBM - I know what you mean. The defense team knew then and they know now what a monster did to Caylee. I understand that everyone charged with a crime deserves a defense, even FICA but I don't think defending your client should involve lying, trickery and deceit.

You don't think it should involve the above?

The real burden is on the prosecution to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. It's the defenses job to provide & manufacture that doubt when the truth just won't work.

You do not understand the United States judicial system, the constitution or the of the role of a defense attorney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appears that this new evidence has upped JBs' sales.

Hah! The only thing that ups JB's sales is JB. Look at Barnes and Noble and his book has consistentlly been rated at 19K for months. He just heard all the negative press and bought a bunch up to influence his numbers.

I've been watching those numbers for months and all we have to do is list a big loss number for him and like magic the number shoots up the very next day. Straight nonsensical manipulation from a guy who can't stand not winning.:floorlaugh:

The jurors ignored the duct tape evidence. They ignored the decomp evidence in the car. They ignored the fact that Caylee was not reported missing for 31 days, and that even then it was a fluke, i.e., not a report Casey made or wanted her mom to make.

They ignored Casey's antics over the infamous 31 days, calling it "normal behavior for a young gal."

It seems it never even occurred to jurors to question why a baby who dies accidentally in a backyard swimming pool would be found triple bagged in the woods some months later.

They bought Baez's George is a child rapist theory, without one shred of evidence to back it up.

And we are expected to believe that this missing computer evidence would have sealed Casey's fate in the eyes of the jury? I'm not buying that. It's important evidence no doubt, but so is all the evidence that was entered in at trial...very telling evidence that was totally ignored by that jury.

So I agree that this could be an "easy out" for the jurors, a way for them to claim they would have voted differently had they only known about this. But even if they do say that, it will not wash, with all things considered.

We will never know, and that is what sucks.

As incompetent as this jury was, It would have been difficult for Jose to successfully pin this on George when:

He was at work at 3:00 p.m
Casey had made the password protected suffocation search at 2:52 P.M
Jesse spoke with her on the phone at this exact time and heard Caylee in the background.

This proves unequivocally that Caylee was never seen alive again while under her mother's care and while her "mother" was googling no fail suffocation. George was not there to pin it on.

All that the DT could have attempted to do with this evidence on the table would have been to attack the timestamp, which is a lot less compelling and distracting than "LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!"

IMO, This evidence changes everything for the jury. Even that jury. It is an absolute travesty that it was overlooked.

I think that jury wanted to get out of there pronto and did. IIRC, some of the jurors said they thought GA was hiding something. These are the same people who were told GA had "homicide detective" on his resume, and yet the best he could come up with was to bag up her body and throw it away a quarter of a mile away. :banghead:

I don't think it would have mattered. I think they had some obstinate non-thinkers on the jury and the rest caved because they just wanted to get the hades out of there. JMO

We will never know, and that is what sucks.

As incompetent as this jury was, It would have been difficult for Jose to successfully pin this on George when:

He was at work at 3:00 p.m
Casey had made the password protected suffocation search at 2:52 P.M
Jesse spoke with her on the phone at this exact time and heard Caylee in the background.

This proves unequivocally that Caylee was never seen alive again while under her mother's care and while her "mother" was googling no fail suffocation. George was not there to pin it on.

IMO, This evidence changes everything for the jury. Even that jury. It is an absolute travesty that it was overlooked.

JB would have convinced this jury that the searches were done by GA because the time stamps were scientific mumbo jumbo. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member