Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But In Session probably won’t air anything on Anthony until Wednesday, a spokeswoman said. The decision will depend on what’s more newsworthy on Tuesday, and In Session could be focused on other cases, such as Jodi Arias.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...casey-anthony-not-ready-for-afternoon-tv.html

BBM
I would be so happy if they didn't show ICA at all. I'm sure she'll be angry at Jodi for getting all her air time.

And...why do you think? What is in it for...like anyone? It is so over.

Why? Because justice has not been served for even the slightest of her crimes.

It is so NOT over for this woman. She will be dogged for the rest of her days. If JA can get anywhere with missed evidence, I support him in doing so. If not, then let life take its' course. Either way, her world keeps getting smaller and smaller and I'm all for that too.

Juror # 2 Raymond Screen says the jury was not given enough evidence to find her guilty, not beyond a reasonable doubt.
Judge Strickland said that jurors need better Jury Instruction on "reasonable doubt".

Aphrodite said: “Some jurors came out and claimed the State did not prove their case.” “Hmmmm. Let’s see: ”

- “31 days a missing child goes unreported” [note: Casey NEVER reported - Cindy did]

- “there’s a decomposing hair that matches mitrochondrial DNA of Caylee Marie in Casey’s trunk” [note: hair with DEATH BAND belonging to Caylee]

- “there’s numerous testimony about Casey’s trunk smelling like “death”"
[note: Cindy; George; Lee; towyard man; crime scene techs; Casey's own lie about dead squirrel]

- “there’s duct tape found around Caylee’s skull and jaw and scientific testimony that a human body does NOT decompose with the skull and jaw stuck together”

- “and pieces of this duct tape was found still around Caylee’s jaw, which BTW matched the specific duct tape “Henkel Brand” that was found by police in the Anthony home."

ADDITIONAL NOTES:

- Medical Examiner said it was HOMICIDE – no reason – ever – for a child to have duct tape across their nose and mouth. M.E. said accidents are reported to 9-1-1

- all the LIES by child’s own mother, inventing a kidnapping-nanny, lies about employment

- mother partying while child is “missing” or defense story – after drowning in pool
hot body contest; tattoos; shopping for beer and lingerie; movies at Blockbuster

- mother drove around with her own child’s decomposing body in trunk of HER car

- no evidence for drowning in pool – Cindy said Caylee could NOT open sliding door

- Caylee dumped close to home in Casey’s old childhood stomping grounds

- Caylee dumped with Caylee’s Winnie-the-Pooh blanket and Anthony laundry bag

- cadaver dog hits in Anthony back yard and in trunk of Casey’s car

- scientific results of huge amounts of chloroform in trunk of Casey’s car

- computer searches for chloroform

- stains in Casey’s trunk of decomposition – insects in trunk

- all the Defense lies to blame other people: Roy Kronk; Jesse Grund; nanny

- Casey’s NON-help to searcher Tim Miller who was searching for her "missing child"

- Casey sat in jail for 3 years and never said it was an accident

CONCLUSIONS: Caylee is found dead with duct tape around her face and stuck to her hair -- her own mother lies about it -- her own mother’s car wreaks of Caylee’s decomposing body -- Caylee is found in garbage bags and a laundry bag in a swamp near Casey's home -- conclusion - Caylee was MURDERED -- who murdered Caylee? -- conclusion - HER MOTHER.
NO EVIDENCE to support what lawyer Baez said about George and an accidental drowning or claims of sexual abuse.

Thank you ThinkTank - for all that you do. We have so missed you while you were "away" and it is wonderful to have you and your style of concise documentation back with us again!! :blowkiss:

Thank you ThinkTank - for all that you do. We have so missed you while you were "away" and it is wonderful to have you and your style of concise documentation back with us again!! :blowkiss:

How very KIND of you LL thank you!
I'm still traumatized over the horrible verdict.

So disgusted with the jurors who repeatedly say there was not enough evidence provided for them to convict. So UNTRUE! The jurors did not deliberate over the evidence that was provided to them. Except the heart shaped sticker which they were not supposed to talk to each other about before jury deliberations, but asked the Judge to see during trial.

Disgusted with the jurors who took $$$$ from media [Greta ... PEOPLE ...] to talk about their verdict but won't answer real questions and explain how they ignored all the evidence.

Thoroughly disgusted with "media" like Aphrodite who are giving Baez and the juror opinions a platform to continue the LIES. Calling Caylee's murder, an "accident", and supporting the jurors saying there was not enough evidence. [the reason so many prospective jurors were dismissed during jury selection, is because there was so MUCH evidence of FCA's GUILT, even before trial with all the evidence presented at trial, and they used their common sense and would not budge from their opinion that FCA was GUIILTY].

All the fantastic research by JWG and AZLawyer on the fool-proof suffocation drew me back in!!!! Their work is outstanding!!!! So impressed with them!!

in the movie theater to see This is 40 and there is a sneak peek preview for Lifetime's prosecuting casey anthony.

Nowhere to run to baby... nowhere to hide...

They put a trailer for a TV movie in the movie theater?! I don't think I've ever seen that. Well, I probably have but I don't think it's that common. Looks like their budget for marketing/advertising is quite high.

But In Session probably won’t air anything on Anthony until Wednesday, a spokeswoman said. The decision will depend on what’s more newsworthy on Tuesday, and In Session could be focused on other cases, such as Jodi Arias.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...casey-anthony-not-ready-for-afternoon-tv.html

BBM
I would be so happy if they didn't show ICA at all. I'm sure she'll be angry at Jodi for getting all her air time.

----------
Hi, between Arias and the rape case I dont think she will get much air time. GOOD!!!!:great:

One attention-seeking, publicity-desperate murderer gets attention over another attention-seeking, publicity-desperate murderer? Um...Yay?

How very KIND of you LL thank you!
I'm still traumatized over the horrible verdict.

So disgusted with the jurors who repeatedly say there was not enough evidence provided for them to convict. So UNTRUE! The jurors did not deliberate over the evidence that was provided to them. Except the heart shaped sticker which they were not supposed to talk to each other about before jury deliberations, but asked the Judge to see during trial.

Disgusted with the jurors who took $$$$ from media [Greta ... PEOPLE ...] to talk about their verdict but won't answer real questions and explain how they ignored all the evidence.

Thoroughly disgusted with "media" like Aphrodite who are giving Baez and the juror opinions a platform to continue the LIES. Calling Caylee's murder, an "accident", and supporting the jurors saying there was not enough evidence. [the reason so many prospective jurors were dismissed during jury selection, is because there was so MUCH evidence of FCA's GUILT, even before trial with all the evidence presented at trial, and they used their common sense and would not budge from their opinion that FCA was GUIILTY].

All the fantastic research by JWG and AZLawyer on the fool-proof suffocation drew me back in!!!! Their work is outstanding!!!! So impressed with them!!

You get five BIG YES'S from me for your statements.

Posters ask me - are you going to watch the trial of ......and the answer is no - this poor broken heart rages between the pain of the verdict and anger at the antics of the players, especially Baez and all the money grubbers attatched to the case.

It was a horrible verdict and the common sadness and anger is what brings me back to WS each time. Here at least I find friiends who understand.

You bring us a tremendous gift with your documentation and opinions and I hope you can stay awhile.

Meh - have a hard time caring these days but this doesn't surprise me at all.

Novelrank at Amazon - January 8th - 2013. - Baez - (Presumed) Guilty

Product Details

Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (488 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #97,285 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

Maybe just go away altogether?

Okay, this is the first I had heard about juror #2 being against the Death Penalty. Why in the world was he on this jury then? I'd love to go back and see his jury selection interview. Did he say he was against the Death Penalty when interviewed during selection? It makes no sense for someone who is against the death penalty to be sitting on a death qualified jury.

The one woman who was so vocal about being anti-death penalty should have never been allowed on the jury either, but for some assinine reason, she was allowed anyway.

Both should have been stricken from the jury as soon as they said they were against the death penalty. You are either for it or against it. There is no wiggle room, IMO.

You know how confident I was when every single juror who had heard about this case thought she was guilty? Not one person, who had heard about this case that was interviewed thought she was innocent. How the heck did they find 12 people who aquitted her? I still say something fishy went on in that room.

MOO
----------------

Hi, He may have said he was against it Lola. I know there was one who said he/she was against it, I just dont remember which one. Another one was a felon. I couldnt understand how J.Perry would even allow the questioning. He passed, was on the jury!!!:banghead:

It is rather interesting to note that it was speculated that Casey Anthony could have Asperger's Syndrome. It is obvious she does not have Asperger's. Something that has been speculated with Seung-Hui Cho and recently Adam Lanza.

So, I didn't tune in to Casey's appeal yesterday because I simply didn't care enough about it. You know how good that feels? I didn't care enough!! I feel so liberated!!

Oh, Casey, don't get all fisty on me! All I ever cared about and will continue to care about is Caylee. Once your little appeal is done and your civil trials are over... you will be over too.

So, I didn't tune in to Casey's appeal yesterday because I simply didn't care enough about it. You know how good that feels? I didn't care enough!! I feel so liberated!!

Oh, Casey, don't get all fisty on me! All I ever cared about and will continue to care about is Caylee. Once your little appeal is done and your civil trials are over... you will be over too.

--------------
Hi LolaMoon, I just hope she loses her appeal. She needs to be brought down a peg!! Can I moan?? I cant understand why HLN reporters keep calling all these young murderers beautiful!! They are not, Some maybe nice looking but they are NOT beautiful!! This just gets stuck in my craw...Old Goat Nore!:seeya:

Although Twitter rumor is that she's living in a townhouse community in Cape Canaveral.
A guy tweeted: "Oh God. Casey Anthony now lives in my neighborhood. I'm not joking." then
"Yup, it's been confirmed by a local restaurant that she lives here. There goes the neighborhood!"
He lives in Cape Canaveral where rumors are she is living
http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20121130/NEWS01/121130030/Rumors-swirling-Casey-Anthony-Brevard-

In my opinion -- George is a good actor/con man - I remember when he did the “wiping-my-hands-clean” of her gesture towards FCA, after stepping down from the witness stand one day. Everybody thought he was disgusted with her for the opening statement accusations.
In addition, he told a person at the flea market, as recently as September 2012, that he has "nothing to do with his daughter". Good liar!

Several sources have reported seeing FCA in Ocean Woods condos and in Cape Canaveral, to include a patron of The Green Room Cafe, and people who live in the area.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8597269#post8597269"]Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14 - Page 60 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Originally Posted by passionflower
http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20121130/NEWS01/121130030/Rumors-swirling-Casey-Anthony-Brevard-
twitter........who would pay for condo???

Rumors swirling: Is Casey Anthony in Brevard?
Chatter surrounds her possibly living at Ocean Woods condominiums

12:46 PM, Dec 1, 2012
excerpts:
"The chatter that she moved to Cape Canaveral seems to center on her living at Ocean Woods condominiums,...."
"The Green Room Café in Cocoa Beach, one of two Central Florida shops that sells an organic beer Anthony allegedly likes."
"Green Room owner Debbie Wright said one customer reported an Anthony sighting weeks ago, but stressed that it was only one report and that Wright wasn’t there at the time."

A man on twitter, who lives in Cape Canaveral confirms that FCA lives there in his neighborhood, and also confirmed by a local restaurant [assume that is the owner of The Green Room Cafe in Cocoa Beach or the Fish Lips in Port Canaveral]. This man will not take reward money for any FCA sighting.

Another person on twitter says FCA got a tattoo in Cape Canaveral and gave a Cape Canaveral home address.

Several FCA sightings in Cape Canaveral, posted on twitter.
Twitter:
Just got back from an afternoon jog.....pretty sure I just saw Casey Anthony in #ocean woods #cape canaveral .....nk
by billlichtenberg
Dec 2, 2012

Twitter:
WHOS UP!! I JUST SAW CASEY ANTHONY IN CAPE CANAVERAL..CRAZY
by johnpfrancois
Dec 15, 2012

Twitter
Teresa Amici ‏@TeresaAmici
@Blaiss Blaiss,They say she’s living in Ocean Woods in Cape.Canaveral.Her parents were at FishLips restaurant.Let me know what you find out.
Jan 9, 2013

Twitter:
NAWTADIGM ‏@NAWTADIGM
People DMing me for Casey Anthony’s location for money. 1) DIAF 2) I’ll never profit off the death of an innocent.
Dec 19, 2012

NAWTADIGM ‏@NAWTADIGM
Ha! Saw Casey Anthony. Yep. She lives in this neighborhood. What a country!
Dec 18, 2012

NAWTADIGM ‏@NAWTADIGM
Yup, it’s been confirmed by a local restaurant that she lives here. There goes the neighborhood!
Dec 8, 2012

NAWTADIGM ‏@NAWTADIGM
Oh God. Casey Anthony now lives in my neighborhood. I’m not joking.
Dec 8, 2012

teri ‏@rrteri
@Blaiss Heard a rumor CA got a tattoo at a parlor in Cape Canaveral and gave a C.C. address.Heard anything?
Nov 23, 2012

Ocean Woods, Cape Canaveral, Fl
http://oceanwoods.org/
http://s241.beta.photobucket.com/user/rossva_photos/library/ocean woods

Article quoting maintenance man at the Ocean Woods condos in Cape Canaveral
excerpt:
“In order to move into the place where she lives, she needed help. This is where it gets quite interesting. Her father, George, is seen all the time. He never hides from view. He’s the one who got her in. She’s got a three-month lease with an option for three more.”
“George has been spending an awful lot of time in Cape Canaveral, according to witnesses willing to speak publicly. He was the force behind her getting into the community where she lives. That comes from inside. He dotes over his daughter like a mother hen.... He makes sure she is safe.
... She went to a condo down the road in Cocoa Beach; a condo owned by snowbirds who are close personal friends of the Anthonys....."
"Where she lives, she walks her pet. A maintenance man offers up treats to all the neighborhood dogs, but wonders why this particular woman thanks him while looking askance; her face emotionless. Never in the eyes. No smile, but gracious just the same."

"FROM “”SHANE” IN OCEAN WOODS: I live in ocean woods. I have herd the rumors that she’s here but have yet seen her. I talked to our security guard and he said it was true and her father offered them money to keep a close eye on her residence. It would be a good place to hide out because you can’t get into ocean woods without a clicker to open the gate. I also have herd she walks her dog at night wearing different wigs so she wouldn’t be noticed.
SOURCE: COMMENTATOR SHANE DECEMBER 5, 2012"

Neither did I-just not interested in anything about FCA-unless it deals with her arrest for something. She is like yesterday's newspaper-only good for packaging garbage in or lining a birdcage bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member