Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion -- George is a good actor/con man - I remember when he did the “wiping-my-hands-clean” of her gesture towards FCA, after stepping down from the witness stand one day. Everybody thought he was disgusted with her for the opening statement accusations.
In addition, he told a person at the flea market, as recently as September 2012, that he has "nothing to do with his daughter". Good liar!

Several sources have reported seeing FCA in Ocean Woods condos and in Cape Canaveral, to include a patron of The Green Room Cafe, and people who live in the area.

Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14 - Page 60 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Originally Posted by passionflower
http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20121130/NEWS01/121130030/Rumors-swirling-Casey-Anthony-Brevard-
twitter........who would pay for condo???

Rumors swirling: Is Casey Anthony in Brevard?
Chatter surrounds her possibly living at Ocean Woods condominiums

12:46 PM, Dec 1, 2012
excerpts:
"The chatter that she moved to Cape Canaveral seems to center on her living at Ocean Woods condominiums,...."
"The Green Room Café in Cocoa Beach, one of two Central Florida shops that sells an organic beer Anthony allegedly likes."
"Green Room owner Debbie Wright said one customer reported an Anthony sighting weeks ago, but stressed that it was only one report and that Wright wasn’t there at the time."

A man on twitter, who lives in Cape Canaveral confirms that FCA lives there in his neighborhood, and also confirmed by a local restaurant [assume that is the owner of The Green Room Cafe in Cocoa Beach or the Fish Lips in Port Canaveral]. This man will not take reward money for any FCA sighting.

Another person on twitter says FCA got a tattoo in Cape Canaveral and gave a Cape Canaveral home address.

Several FCA sightings in Cape Canaveral, posted on twitter.
Twitter:
Just got back from an afternoon jog.....pretty sure I just saw Casey Anthony in #ocean woods #cape canaveral .....nk
by billlichtenberg
Dec 2, 2012

Twitter:
WHOS UP!! I JUST SAW CASEY ANTHONY IN CAPE CANAVERAL..CRAZY
by johnpfrancois
Dec 15, 2012

Twitter
Teresa Amici ‏@TeresaAmici
@Blaiss Blaiss,They say she’s living in Ocean Woods in Cape.Canaveral.Her parents were at FishLips restaurant.Let me know what you find out.
Jan 9, 2013

Twitter:
NAWTADIGM ‏@NAWTADIGM
People DMing me for Casey Anthony’s location for money. 1) DIAF 2) I’ll never profit off the death of an innocent.
Dec 19, 2012

NAWTADIGM ‏@NAWTADIGM
Ha! Saw Casey Anthony. Yep. She lives in this neighborhood. What a country!
Dec 18, 2012

NAWTADIGM ‏@NAWTADIGM
Yup, it’s been confirmed by a local restaurant that she lives here. There goes the neighborhood!
Dec 8, 2012

NAWTADIGM ‏@NAWTADIGM
Oh God. Casey Anthony now lives in my neighborhood. I’m not joking.
Dec 8, 2012

teri ‏@rrteri
@Blaiss Heard a rumor CA got a tattoo at a parlor in Cape Canaveral and gave a C.C. address.Heard anything?
Nov 23, 2012

Ocean Woods, Cape Canaveral, Fl
http://oceanwoods.org/
http://s241.beta.photobucket.com/user/rossva_photos/library/ocean woods

Article quoting maintenance man at the Ocean Woods condos in Cape Canaveral
excerpt:
“In order to move into the place where she lives, she needed help. This is where it gets quite interesting. Her father, George, is seen all the time. He never hides from view. He’s the one who got her in. She’s got a three-month lease with an option for three more.”
“George has been spending an awful lot of time in Cape Canaveral, according to witnesses willing to speak publicly. He was the force behind her getting into the community where she lives. That comes from inside. He dotes over his daughter like a mother hen.... He makes sure she is safe.
... She went to a condo down the road in Cocoa Beach; a condo owned by snowbirds who are close personal friends of the Anthonys....."

I did a search on these Ocean Wood condo's and a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath goes for $1,700.00 a month. It's ocean front with two pool areas. I would think someone so utterly traumatized by her two-year-old daughters accidental drowning would steer clear of so many accesses to water and the memories. :banghead:

About George... if you really think about it. He took his attitude he publicly displayed during court hearings towards the prosecution and switched it towards the defense in the matter of weeks. That was always suspicious to me. They knew George and Cindy couldn't get on that stand in front of a jury and act the way they always acted on the stand towards the Prosecution. They had to make it appear that they were working against the defense for the whole plan to work. Any appearance that George was for the defense and for his daughter would have not had the same impact on the jury. Cindy and George had this attitude towards the Prosecution for years! Casey had already publicly accused George and Lee of molestation years ago and they didn't care! So why would they care then? She had already killed Caylee and they didn't care. So why would they care? It wasn't about Caylee to them. Ever! It was always about winning. I hate to say it, but the Prosecution got played by George and Cindy big time! Big time!

But you know what? What did they actually win? Casey? Yeah! Enjoy that!

In my opinion -- George is a good actor/con man - I remember when he did the “wiping-my-hands-clean” of her gesture towards FCA, after stepping down from the witness stand one day. Everybody thought he was disgusted with her for the opening statement accusations.
In addition, he told a person at the flea market, as recently as September 2012, that he has "nothing to do with his daughter". Good liar!

Several sources have reported seeing FCA in Ocean Woods condos and in Cape Canaveral, to include a patron of The Green Room Cafe, and people who live in the area.

Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14 - Page 60 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Originally Posted by passionflower
http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20121130/NEWS01/121130030/Rumors-swirling-Casey-Anthony-Brevard-
twitter........who would pay for condo???

Rumors swirling: Is Casey Anthony in Brevard?
Chatter surrounds her possibly living at Ocean Woods condominiums

12:46 PM, Dec 1, 2012
excerpts:
"The chatter that she moved to Cape Canaveral seems to center on her living at Ocean Woods condominiums,...."
"The Green Room Café in Cocoa Beach, one of two Central Florida shops that sells an organic beer Anthony allegedly likes."
"Green Room owner Debbie Wright said one customer reported an Anthony sighting weeks ago, but stressed that it was only one report and that Wright wasn’t there at the time."

A man on twitter, who lives in Cape Canaveral confirms that FCA lives there in his neighborhood, and also confirmed by a local restaurant [assume that is the owner of The Green Room Cafe in Cocoa Beach or the Fish Lips in Port Canaveral]. This man will not take reward money for any FCA sighting.

Another person on twitter says FCA got a tattoo in Cape Canaveral and gave a Cape Canaveral home address.

Several FCA sightings in Cape Canaveral, posted on twitter.
Twitter:
Just got back from an afternoon jog.....pretty sure I just saw Casey Anthony in #ocean woods #cape canaveral .....nk
by billlichtenberg
Dec 2, 2012

Twitter:
WHOS UP!! I JUST SAW CASEY ANTHONY IN CAPE CANAVERAL..CRAZY
by johnpfrancois
Dec 15, 2012

Twitter
Teresa Amici ‏@TeresaAmici
@Blaiss Blaiss,They say she’s living in Ocean Woods in Cape.Canaveral.Her parents were at FishLips restaurant.Let me know what you find out.
Jan 9, 2013

Twitter:
NAWTADIGM ‏@NAWTADIGM
People DMing me for Casey Anthony’s location for money. 1) DIAF 2) I’ll never profit off the death of an innocent.
Dec 19, 2012

NAWTADIGM ‏@NAWTADIGM
Ha! Saw Casey Anthony. Yep. She lives in this neighborhood. What a country!
Dec 18, 2012

NAWTADIGM ‏@NAWTADIGM
Yup, it’s been confirmed by a local restaurant that she lives here. There goes the neighborhood!
Dec 8, 2012

NAWTADIGM ‏@NAWTADIGM
Oh God. Casey Anthony now lives in my neighborhood. I’m not joking.
Dec 8, 2012

teri ‏@rrteri
@Blaiss Heard a rumor CA got a tattoo at a parlor in Cape Canaveral and gave a C.C. address.Heard anything?
Nov 23, 2012

Ocean Woods, Cape Canaveral, Fl
http://oceanwoods.org/
http://s241.beta.photobucket.com/user/rossva_photos/library/ocean woods

Article quoting maintenance man at the Ocean Woods condos in Cape Canaveral
excerpt:
“In order to move into the place where she lives, she needed help. This is where it gets quite interesting. Her father, George, is seen all the time. He never hides from view. He’s the one who got her in. She’s got a three-month lease with an option for three more.”
“George has been spending an awful lot of time in Cape Canaveral, according to witnesses willing to speak publicly. He was the force behind her getting into the community where she lives. That comes from inside. He dotes over his daughter like a mother hen.... He makes sure she is safe.
... She went to a condo down the road in Cocoa Beach; a condo owned by snowbirds who are close personal friends of the Anthonys....."
"Where she lives, she walks her pet. A maintenance man offers up treats to all the neighborhood dogs, but wonders why this particular woman thanks him while looking askance; her face emotionless. Never in the eyes. No smile, but gracious just the same."

"FROM “”SHANE” IN OCEAN WOODS: I live in ocean woods. I have herd the rumors that she’s here but have yet seen her. I talked to our security guard and he said it was true and her father offered them money to keep a close eye on her residence. It would be a good place to hide out because you can’t get into ocean woods without a clicker to open the gate. I also have herd she walks her dog at night wearing different wigs so she wouldn’t be noticed.
SOURCE: COMMENTATOR SHANE DECEMBER 5, 2012"

And not a picture in sight?? Wow - now that's a co-incidence - all this news about her cosy family life back to normal and walks with her dog - and just when the news about her appeal is hitting the news.:what:

Sorry folks - I'm just not that gullible. I'm no fan of George's but I'm betting a maintenance man couldn't tell the difference between McKenna calling himself George and George on a clear day. So George works all day in Orlando where we know he's an employee, and then he's off selling toy cars at the flea markets, but he's also in The Cape "all the time"....more social media marketing work IMO.:banghead: Let's keep these names in the news at least until FCA scores an interview!

Somebody take a picture for me please!!

From East Orlando to CC/cocoa beach can be as short as a 30 minute drive... and that area is a LOT cheaper than it used to be. Tons of forclosures and cheap rent....so i can see it. I don't know Ocean Woods but do know other areas aroudn there, and with the cape basically shut down, its changed A LOT. My Dad is with the Sheriffs Dept. there so i'll make a call and see if he's heard anything... I'm heading there next week so maybe i'll do a drive by. As a RE Broker i can get in any gated area....but honestly, i don't really care to waste time of FCA... She's just not that important in my world and its nice to be able to say i hope she is living a lonely lonely life there!:great:

I did a search on these Ocean Wood condo's and a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath goes for $1,700.00 a month. It's ocean front with two pool areas. I would think someone so utterly traumatized by her two-year-old daughters accidental drowning would steer clear of so many accesses to water and the memories. :banghead:

About George... if you really think about it. He took his attitude he publicly displayed during court hearings towards the prosecution and switched it towards the defense in the matter of weeks. That was always suspicious to me. They knew George and Cindy couldn't get on that stand in front of a jury and act the way they always acted on the stand towards the Prosecution. They had to make it appear that they were working against the defense for the whole plan to work. Any appearance that George was for the defense and for his daughter would have not had the same impact on the jury. Cindy and George had this attitude towards the Prosecution for years! Casey had already publicly accused George and Lee of molestation years ago and they didn't care! So why would they care then? She had already killed Caylee and they didn't care. So why would they care? It wasn't about Caylee to them. Ever! It was always about winning. I hate to say it, but the Prosecution got played by George and Cindy big time! Big time!

But you know what? What did they actually win? Casey? Yeah! Enjoy that!

If this is a condo owned by the A's close friends or by DDeese, etc, I doubt she is paying any rent. She was able to get a lease (agreement) to stay for three months and if need be, she can stay another three months. I guess that depends on the trials coming up. Probably, she didn't pay any rent to the church or the PIs she stayed with either. She doesn't know what it is to be on her own with bills to pay.

I looked on the map and saw that Cape Canaveral and Cocoa Beach are both on the same island, one on each end, so she could be at either or both places, swapping off different nights. You know - the exciting game of espionage - just to keep people guessing where she's at.

As far as GA, FCA has always depended on both of her parents to help her and cover up whatever she did. GA was willing to take the knife for FCA, CA was willing to commit perjury for FCA, LA was willing to play the fool and FCA was willing to throw GA under the bus all in a successful attempt to keep FCA from receiving the death penalty. I don't believe that any of them believed she would be found not quilty though.

What amazes me is that no one seems to have any qualms about FCA's killing Caylee, letting Caylee rot in the trunk and then throwing Caylee away and that they can all go on their lives like Caylee was never there.

Probably the only reason they are not living together now is they are trying to keep up the lies until the suits are settled and they can begin making the big money that they are all dreaming about.

And not a picture in sight?? Wow - now that's a co-incidence - all this news about her cosy family life back to normal and walks with her dog - and just when the news about her appeal is hitting the news.:what:

Sorry folks - I'm just not that gullible. I'm no fan of George's but I'm betting a maintenance man couldn't tell the difference between McKenna calling himself George and George on a clear day. So George works all day in Orlando where we know he's an employee, and then he's off selling toy cars at the flea markets, but he's also in The Cape "all the time"....more social media marketing work IMO.:banghead: Let's keep these names in the news at least until FCA scores an interview!

Somebody take a picture for me please!!

I'm with you on this one. Not buying it.

I believe the accounts of FCA living in Ocean Woods in Cape Canaveral because several different people, who do not know each other, have confirmed that she lives there. This info is not coming from one single source, with a suspicious agenda. Same with the George assisting FCA info - comes from different people with different opinions of George's motives.

The residents of this gated community do not want a media circus brought to their front doors, and have not sold photos of FCA in their midst.

So, now we know why George never filed a defamation lawsuit over the sexual abuse accusations, and why George has not left the home where Cindy welcomes Casey ... George is IN on it all. He helped Casey get into a condo and offered money to keep a safe eye on her, and visits often, and dines nearby with Cindy.

I wonder if George is paying the pricey rent on that condo out of Caylee Fund money? Or Dr. Phil money? I wonder if George's name is on the condo lease?

I foolishly thought George would one day file a lawsuit for defamation, that he was just waiting for the right time, and also thought George's big show at Ashton's victory party was a message to his daughter that he was on the prosecution side .... I couldn't have been more wrong.

I always thought Cindy was FCA's enabler, and that George only went along with it to keep a roof over his head, which Cindy paid for. Now I see that George is the worst enabler of FCA. So disgusted! I just can't wrap my brain around grandparents who can overlook the murder of their grandchild, when they KNOW their daughter killed her. They KNOW there was no accident. They know FCA threw George under the bus to deflect judgment on FCA.

Now that there is no longer a threat of the death penalty for FCA, how does George justify supporting and assisting his daughter? In his own mind? What does he tell himself to be able to visit her often at the condo and ask security to keep a eye out for her and help her get into the condo, and dine with Cindy nearby?

When the evidence of the fool-proof suffocation came out, George had his attorney Lippman issue a statement that this evidence vindicates George ... meaning that it obviously incriminates his daughter .... but then George still plays daddy protector over his daughter at the condo and visits her often.

Just caught Rob Lowe on GMA. GS said he had read that CMA was worried the movie would increase death threats against her. I love what Rob said: "If that happens, it's not the movie's fault. I believe in personal responsibility. It's her life, she lived it, she has to deal with how it goes." Or something like that. This is a guy who knows about living with youthful bad behavior.

I believe the Cape Canaveral story too. I was following the info on twitter and it seems spontateous and real. I was shocked at the story of GA paying for her security; I really wish I knew what the real deal with him is.

From East Orlando to CC/cocoa beach can be as short as a 30 minute drive... and that area is a LOT cheaper than it used to be. Tons of forclosures and cheap rent....so i can see it. I don't know Ocean Woods but do know other areas aroudn there, and with the cape basically shut down, its changed A LOT. My Dad is with the Sheriffs Dept. there so i'll make a call and see if he's heard anything... I'm heading there next week so maybe i'll do a drive by. As a RE Broker i can get in any gated area....but honestly, i don't really care to waste time of FCA... She's just not that important in my world and its nice to be able to say i hope she is living a lonely lonely life there!:great:

I agree.
Also, IMO wherever she is living I don't believe she has signed a rental or lease agreement...paper trail.
I own a property in Titusville and I have dropped my rent the last 2 years.

Just caught Rob Lowe on GMA. GS said he had read that CMA was worried the movie would increase death threats against her. I love what Rob said: "If that happens, it's not the movie's fault. I believe in personal responsibility. It's her life, she lived it, she has to deal with how it goes." Or something like that. This is a guy who knows about living with youthful bad behavior.

You left the best part out, but I can't remember exactly how he said it. I was laughing so hard.

More or less, GS asked Rob what should Casey do now. Rob said she should dig a deep hole, get in and pull the dirt in over her. GS almost dropped his drawers and said something like well, we know now how you feel.

I hope someone got the exact words and will post it.

I believe the Cape Canaveral story too. I was following the info on twitter and it seems spontateous and real. I was shocked at the story of GA paying for her security; I really wish I knew what the real deal with him is.

That's another reason I doubt this whole rumor. George has NEVER been in charge of the money. If anyone would be doling it out, it would be Cindy, not him.

I believe the accounts of FCA living in Ocean Woods in Cape Canaveral because several different people, who do not know each other, have confirmed that she lives there. This info is not coming from one single source, with a suspicious agenda. Same with the George assisting FCA info - comes from different people with different opinions of George's motives.

The residents of this gated community do not want a media circus brought to their front doors, and have not sold photos of FCA in their midst.

So, now we know why George never filed a defamation lawsuit over the sexual abuse accusations, and why George has not left the home where Cindy welcomes Casey ... George is IN on it all. He helped Casey get into a condo and offered money to keep a safe eye on her, and visits often, and dines nearby with Cindy.

I wonder if George is paying the pricey rent on that condo out of Caylee Fund money? Or Dr. Phil money? I wonder if George's name is on the condo lease?

I foolishly thought George would one day file a lawsuit for defamation, that he was just waiting for the right time, and also thought George's big show at Ashton's victory party was a message to his daughter that he was on the prosecution side .... I couldn't have been more wrong.

I always thought Cindy was FCA's enabler, and that George only went along with it to keep a roof over his head, which Cindy paid for. Now I see that George is the worst enabler of FCA. So disgusted! I just can't wrap my brain around grandparents who can overlook the murder of their grandchild, when they KNOW their daughter killed her. They KNOW there was no accident. They know FCA threw George under the bus to deflect judgment on FCA.

Now that there is no longer a threat of the death penalty for FCA, how does George justify supporting and assisting his daughter? In his own mind? What does he tell himself to be able to visit her often at the condo and ask security to keep a eye out for her and help her get into the condo, and dine with Cindy nearby?

When the evidence of the fool-proof suffocation came out, George had his attorney Lippman issue a statement that this evidence vindicates George ... meaning that it obviously incriminates his daughter .... but then George still plays daddy protector over his daughter at the condo and visits her often.

Kinda has me rethinking that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, there was sexual abuse and he's trying to mend burnt bridges. That's still no excuse for the murder of Baby Caylee, but IMO GA will get EXACTLY what he deserves! A child molester reputation and NO RESPECT!

You left the best part out, but I can't remember exactly how he said it. I was laughing so hard.

More or less, GS asked Rob what should Casey do now. Rob said she should dig a deep hole, get in and pull the dirt in over her. GS almost dropped his drawers and said something like well, we know now how you feel.

:great: I didn't hear him say that! I was multitasking. That's awesome...I hope CMA was watching,

More or less, GS asked Rob what should Casey do now. Rob said she should dig a deep hole, get in and pull the dirt in over her. GS almost dropped his drawers and said something like well, we know now how you feel.:rocker:

I thought it was great.

You got it !
3:23 ish starts the two quotes!
http://gma.yahoo.com/video/tv-26594281/casey-anthony-lifetime-movie-preview-31489929.html

Thanks ANJ. Anything CA related usually gets a groan from my hubby but that had him LOL.

He was so funny: "If I,....if I were HER? It looked like his skin was crawling at the thought haha

Kinda has me rethinking that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, there was sexual abuse and he's trying to mend burnt bridges. That's still no excuse for the murder of Baby Caylee, but IMO GA will get EXACTLY what he deserves! A child molester reputation and NO RESPECT!

Yes I am starting to agree, otherwise her accusations would be unforgivable.
Seems to me they all belong together in the same cess-pit..

I'm not sure how much of this is the truth...but I do believe the entire family was in on her defense. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dp203dumpspdf