Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep - I just saw this too.

Well, we can just wait and see. You can't be "just a little pregnant" and the world will know in a matter of months. Guess she can just pop up and say she lost it.

I highly doubt it - but you never know.

JMHO

Hey WOO! Long time no see :wave:

I don't think if she is, she'd be allowed to keep the child, after the DFS findings anyways..

Hmmm. Maybe someone could trace her from her bank account when she endorses a check? Would that be the reason he sends them back?
She's probably helping herself to someone elses money anyway...

Didn't she say at the bankruptcy hearing that she doesn't have one? :waitasec: or am I imagining that?

This is the Daily Mail !:rolleyes:

If she has a rich sugar daddy I wonder why she was dressed in such cheap looking clothing? That coat came straight from Dollar General IMO.

Mason had an interview just before she was released from jail. He said he had thousands of dollars that people contributed and he would be giving her the money.

At that time Baez was still her retained Lead Attorney, I think he/his law firm may have had an Escrow account for her.
The ABC money had to be put in some account since she paid Baez etc...

This just posted on the breaking news thread...

Casey possibly pregnant?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...der-suspect-bragging-friends-month-along.html

:floorlaugh:
Did she, ummmm, her sources, leak a "false" story because someone needed money?
I think the BK Trustee should investigate the sources of these articles? and who is getting paid

-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...der-suspect-bragging-friends-month-along.html

'She just said that she fell in love with a very wealthy man while she's been in hiding. Casey said he's taking care of her financially and he's so obsessed with her that he'll do anything for her,' an unnamed insider told the tabloid.
----------------------------------------

Haven't we heard/read that before???

Is this the same "wealthy older" man she was reportedly (back in 2011) going to marry in Mexico? :floorlaugh:
http://www.examiner.com/article/cas...ed-to-wealthy-boyfriend-having-wedding-mexico

This is the Daily Mail !:rolleyes:

If she has a rich sugar daddy I wonder why she was dressed in such cheap looking clothing? That coat came straight from Dollar General IMO.

I was wondering if most Debtors show up to Bankruptcy hearings so dressed up?

HLN is going to do a piece on the rumor of KC pregnancy.

From the article:. Casey said he's taking care of her financially and he's so obsessed with her that he'll do anything for her,' an unnamed insider told the tabloid.
Wouldn't this alleged rich man have an effect her bankruptcy??

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...agging-friends-month-along.html#ixzz2NWxcAJ5E
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

HLN, Cheney says she is not pregnant and it is another lie. Should we take him for his word? LOL

HLN, Cheney says she is not pregnant and it is another lie. Should we take him for his word? LOL

I guess He can't control the rumours his client/her "sources" leak out

I wonder if it aggravates him to answer these sort of rumours? But then again he could just IGNORE it and continue on with his work day and the legal issues of other clients.

Well, we know how much the Anthony woman love the limelight. Ms. Arias has taken the spot light from KC and Ms. Arias may have just replace KC as being the most hated person. Whether that is bad or good, beats me but maybe KC is feeling neglected.

Well, we know how much the Anthony woman love the limelight. Ms. Arias has taken the spot light from KC and Ms. Arias may have just replace KC as being the most hated person. Whether that is bad or good, beats me but maybe KC is feeling neglected.

It's amazing to see how alike they are.. they both lie just as easily as breathing.

I have no doubt in my mind that she will get pregnant again and soon.

Did she, ummmm, her sources, leak a "false" story because someone needed money?
I think the BK Trustee should investigate the sources of these articles? and who is getting paid

-------------------------------------------------------

'She just said that she fell in love with a very wealthy man while she's been in hiding. Casey said he's taking care of her financially and he's so obsessed with her that he'll do anything for her,' an unnamed insider told the tabloid.
----------------------------------------

Haven't we heard/read that before???

Is this the same "wealthy older" man she was reportedly (back in 2011) going to marry in Mexico? :floorlaugh:
http://www.examiner.com/article/cas...ed-to-wealthy-boyfriend-having-wedding-mexico

For a gal who wants "closure" and to "put all this behind her" and "has no deals in the works" she sure likes to keep her name in the news! :floorlaugh:

Who is trying to jerk whose chain here?

I have no doubt in my mind that she will get pregnant again and soon.

Ah, but after that will come the 'miscarriage'. Anything to keep people outraged and herself marketable to E or National Enquirer etc..

Ah, but after that will come the 'miscarriage'. Anything to keep people outraged and herself marketable to E or National Enquirer etc..

But but but Kim Kardashian is pregnant...isn't it what "stars" are doing these days??:floorlaugh:

Like when she was "allegedly" pregnant in 2007(Brandon Snow) but miscarried and iirc her friends at the time didn't believe it was true...Surprise Surprise

For a gal who wants "closure" and to "put all this behind her" and "has no deals in the works" she sure likes to keep her name in the news! :floorlaugh:

Who is trying to jerk whose chain here?

Doesn't that report of her being PG bring back some memories? FCA tried to use a pregnancy more than once trying to snag her man and it almost worked with Jesse. I can't remember if Brandon even knew. Then there were a few stories of possible being pregnant going into jail and again while her trial was ongoing. Now it seems she's trying the same thing again.

She is jerking the chain of either the public or her sugar daddy. I would wonder if this guy is the same one from Mexico or if she already ran through his money and this is a new one.

The main point probably is she uses the National Enquirer two-fold, both as her money machine and as a way to keep her name in the news, by submitting yet another shocking story. To me, the trustee should know who the insider is that releases these stories and how that money is paid and then follow the trail.

For me, the only story I would like to see is the real story that actually exposes all the lies and finally the real truth about when Caylee died, how FCA obtained JB, what happened to the DP money, how and why she is being supported, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom