Sievers Sidebar #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I agree,Irish. Unfortunately,certain people don't seem to be high on LE's priority list.

I think CW did some hard core stuff in his younger days and MS has always idolized him for that.
In the docs, I noticed MS was always texting CW and in many cases, with no response from CW.
Also, MS seemed to be trying too hard to be a bad-azz. I think MS may have gotten wrapped up in a fantasy of being single and living on the edge with a lot of money.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I feel that because of MS' narcissistic personality, he felt his reputation and persona would be invincible by friends, family, and even media.

My ex had those traits. I couldn't put my finger on it, but years later I started to do my own research and realized he lacked empathy and had narcissistic behaviors.
There are questions on whether it's innate or environmental. In his case, I feel it was due to his growing up as an army brat. He went to 13 different schools where establishing longterm friendships were impossible. Therefore, he created his own way to cope where his self-esteem revolved around being the life of the party, the need to have a lot of money, status, etc.

That was a good explanation of how someone could potentially start the downward spiral of unethical practices in life, beginning to modify themselves...as a coping mechanism. I think it was only briefly touched on the fact MS was from a broken home, had family problems, and moved around often. Didn't seem like cross-country moves, for the most part, but certainly to different schools and socioeconomic areas within the St. Louis vicinity. Hillsboro and Manchester, for example, are night and day different not only in socioeconomics but also sheer population. When he went to Fox, it was one of the largest schools in MO at the time, with graduating classes upwards of 800+ students. The school district couldn't even host its own graduation ceremonies, but had to rent out Busch Stadium every year. In a school that large, if you didn't have a pre-existing clique or exceptional social skills, the place would swallow you up. There was even a smoking lounge available to the seniors for lunch break smokes, and 4 principals. Perhaps CWW was the only constant in his variable world. Not making excuses for anyone participating in criminal or murderous activities of course. But on an intellectual level, I can sort of see a parallel to what irishchook experienced here. jmo

SMS on NG 12/2/15:

SCOTT: Well, there`s no question that these folks went to great lengths to cover their tracks, I think so much so that they didn`t
anticipate being caught and therefore didn`t have much of a plan in the event that things started to unravel.

As (INAUDIBLE) early on in this document (INAUDIBLE) when we first tracked (ph) him out to Missouri and Missouri (ph) and Illinois -- we were also in the state of Arizona (INAUDIBLE) this thing has taken us in many different directions.

But basically, we`ve got everybody where we want them right now, for the most part. They`re not able to communicate with each other anymore.

Those lines have been -- those channels of communication have been cut off. And as a result, you know, the old saying about snakes biting (ph) each other, I think, you know, will come to fruition."

JMO, I think the lines of communication continued after CWW's arrest and of course, MS tried to cover his tracks but didn't. :moo:

SMS on NG 12/2/15:

SCOTT: Well, there`s no question that these folks went to great lengths to cover their tracks, I think so much so that they didn`t
anticipate being caught and therefore didn`t have much of a plan in the event that things started to unravel.

As (INAUDIBLE) early on in this document (INAUDIBLE) when we first tracked (ph) him out to Missouri and Missouri (ph) and Illinois -- we were also in the state of Arizona (INAUDIBLE) this thing has taken us in many different directions.

But basically, we`ve got everybody where we want them right now, for the most part. They`re not able to communicate with each other anymore.

Those lines have been -- those channels of communication have been cut off. And as a result, you know, the old saying about snakes biting (ph) each other, I think, you know, will come to fruition."

JMO, I think the lines of communication continued after CWW's arrest and of course, MS tried to cover his tracks but didn't. :moo:
I remember that and it did strike a chord.

SMS on NG 12/2/15:

Yes but (and here it comes) aren't phone calls monitored in prison? I would think any communication CWW had while in custody are being recorded--- and listened to just for that purpose. And let's face it, these two were not very savvy in speaking in codes, even if it has been a call to MO to relay to MS. The only visitors he has had has been his mom and his sister. (Isn't that correct?). I may be missing the forest for the trees but I just am not sure how any post arrest communication would have gone unnoticed.
Help me out, if you can, creepingskills- unless of course it invokes those who are not "sleuthable" at this point.

It's hard to say. CWW was built up as this big deal criminal mastermind. The doc dump and the suicide dress have pretty much thrown that myth out the window. I don't think the man is as hardcore as some may believe.

I totally agree. These narcissistic psychopath manipulators have a main M.O. and agenda of intimidating in order to make themselves feel as "hardcore" as they wanna be and want to be perceived as by others. That is why, IMO, that he told the "story" of having to take the life of the roommate he had in the meth house and why these types sometime brag about or even lie/invent crimes they claim to have done. In their sick head, they believe it keeps the one's they tell these things to "in line" and another way to add to their controlling grip. Obviously the people that have talked before this nutjob's arrest and that continue to do so were the wrong people to attempt to intimidate. His own self grandiosity and "big bad man" persona is what is going to bury this guy. Can't wait.

Wouldn't he erase all this stuff before he has her murdered? Before this vacation. If this was all premeditated he had time. I can't see waiting till after.

Wouldn't he erase all this stuff before he has her murdered? Before this vacation. If this was all premeditated he had time. I can't see waiting till after.

i think MS thought the aftermath of Teresa's murder, when he returned to Florida from vacation, would be that he would be a grieving widower, that and only that
when he was seen throwing things away in the office dumpster, it was the day before he got an attorney and refused to talk to law enforcement - i think at that point he knew they were questioning his role
jmo
---------------------------------

Dec2
Big question: Will Mark Sievers be arrested?
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...odgers-estero-bonita-springs-doctor/76669924/

(Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott )
“We have a group of people who did so much planning on the crime itself but never planned what to do if they got caught. They were very methodical and crafty,” he said. “But there was no plan B.”

--------------------------------------------

page8-9
July7

Mark Sievers Refusal to Cooperate in the Investigation:

On July 7, 2015 Detective Jamie Nolen attempted to set another meeting with M. Sievers in an attempt to go over what was obtained in the investigation thus far and seek assistance and aid in finding his wife's killer. Later in the day, detectives were contacted by Criminal Defense Attorney Lee Hollander who advised he was retained as council and to direct any further inquiry through him.
With this, detectives made several attempts to contact M. Siever's council which later led to notification that these requests will not be fulfilled and no further participation in the investigation would ensue on M. Sievers' part.

Respectfully disagree- as SMS said, "there was no plan B." He hastily went to the office on the day of his wife's funeral to attempt to "clean up"- this is what I call an epic plan B gone wrong. This only served as an implication of the fact that he has guilt and something (lots of things) to hide. SMS also commented IIRC on the "business model" that was not so stellar with MS as the office manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TS might have been a little suspicious if he had started tossing her office equipment in the dumpster before they left on vacation...

Yes but (and here it comes) aren't phone calls monitored in prison? I would think any communication CWW had while in custody are being recorded--- and listened to just for that purpose. And let's face it, these two were not very savvy in speaking in codes, even if it has been a call to MO to relay to MS. The only visitors he has had has been his mom and his sister. (Isn't that correct?). I may be missing the forest for the trees but I just am not sure how any post arrest communication would have gone unnoticed.
Help me out, if you can, creepingskills- unless of course it invokes those who are not "sleuthable" at this point.

Yes, all prison calls (and visits in FL) are recorded. I'm not sure if the calls/visits are monitored in real time, but each call is recorded and accessible on demand by LE/prosecution. Prisoners can spend a lot of time on the phone, and in some cases there can be hundreds of calls to listen through. Of course CWW may be such a high profile defendant that LE is monitoring in real time. MS and CWW certainly aren't discreet but completely lack any self awareness.

MOO. Prisoners commonly use techniques to avoid raising LE suspicion about a particular call like three way calling or using another prisoner's PIN. The calls are attributed to a prisoner by PIN in the jail call system. IOW, if CWW used another prisoner's PIN in FL, this could make the task of retrieving every call he made more difficult for LE. Not impossible, but I could see CWW thinking he was outsmarting, evading the system. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if CWW had access to a cell phone while in jail Missouri or Florida. Not uncommon for calls between an inmate and someone 'on the outside' with references to an earlier unrecorded conversation, to lead to a search and discovery of a cell phone hidden somewhere in the inmate's cell. And who knows, maybe the communication involved letters, or hidden messages in other people's letters.

I do think that these idiots would try to communicate if only to soothe anxiety and reaffirm loyalty. :moo:

TS might have been a little suspicious if he had started tossing her office equipment in the dumpster before they left on vacation...
I'm thinking MS or CWW got a call from someone saying LE were in-town (MO) asking a lot of questions.
Until then, I think he felt super confident.
A verified friend of TS said that during the funeral MS was sweating profusely and it was very noticeable.
MS knew the jig was up.
I looked on the timeline to see if any texts were exchanged, between the two, right before the funeral on July 6th, but there weren't any. However, I think more digital communication will be released.

http://www.brownbearsw.com/cal/siev...h;NavType=Absolute;Type=Block&Date=2015/07/01

Irish- I do remember that comment about him sweating in church. Some folks dismissed this as summer in FL- Yes, summer in FL where the sun shines on your devious plan. That failed. MS the office is closed, you have a lien on your house and SMS continues to state- "you are in the envelope of suspicion." Your arrest is coming soon..hope you are ready for life behind bars vs. behind your desk doing bad deeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a good explanation of how someone could potentially start the downward spiral of unethical practices in life, beginning to modify themselves...as a coping mechanism. I think it was only briefly touched on the fact MS was from a broken home, had family problems, and moved around often. Didn't seem like cross-country moves, for the most part, but certainly to different schools and socioeconomic areas within the St. Louis vicinity. Hillsboro and Manchester, for example, are night and day different not only in socioeconomics but also sheer population. When he went to Fox, it was one of the largest schools in MO at the time, with graduating classes upwards of 800+ students. The school district couldn't even host its own graduation ceremonies, but had to rent out Busch Stadium every year. In a school that large, if you didn't have a pre-existing clique or exceptional social skills, the place would swallow you up. There was even a smoking lounge available to the seniors for lunch break smokes, and 4 principals. Perhaps CWW was the only constant in his variable world. Not making excuses for anyone participating in criminal or murderous activities of course. But on an intellectual level, I can sort of see a parallel to what irishchook experienced here. jmo
Thanks, WJ. Like I said in a previous post, I do believe MS was enamored by CWW and his popularity.
In H.S., to be a nobody to being accepted into a popular group, is huge. This is only speculation.
I would love to get an insight from GB (Greg Bolin) as to what the dichotomy was like, during those years.

I believe the manipulation & control started when MS & CW were in grade school.

IMO, MS was a bit of a wallflower in grade school. CW then took him under his wing and made him a "somebody,"

MS learns CW's "skills" and is enamored by CW and his free-spirited lifestyle.

Using what he's learned, MS then starts to control TS and her practice.

Realizing he cannot make anything of himself, he starts to go on the "dark side" and makes TS' practice a shady establishment.

Realizing that TS and others may be on to him, he then starts to control/brain wash the girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member