DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get some background on this?

the context is within this video

Is mark Sievers at his step mothers house
[video=youtube;qmWalHDAZSA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmWalHDAZSA[/video]

What color is the car,,,,am thinking about the "contentious man in the red car" who was so irritated with "my darling Trent."???
I was thinking about the same thing and wondering if someone was there to swoop the kids away so it would be harder for CPS to get them in the event of an arrest.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

....except I think LE is going to cut a reduced-sentence deal for whichever of the 3 Stooges speaks out first.

Moo

I had stated in a post a good while ago that I would bet JR would be the first to talk. He very well may be or have been, but he only knows what CWW had chosen to tell him. CWW is the one is the one that would be most beneficial to LE if he were to tell all, but I don't think he will.

If I were SMS and the DA, I wouldn't offer any of the three a deal. Instead, I would work at proving MS was involved. What LE and the DA want is true justice for Dr. Sievers and will not cut any of them a break.

SMS has his reasons for handling this case the way he has and we will all be praising him and his department when it's over, IMO.

MOO

We've got activity...

FOX News on Jarvis

also, a Nissan Maxima (TN plates) in the Sievers driveway

Any updates on this? I want to know who this is!

* I hate my suspicious mind!!!! Could it be a relative of CWW's that has visited with CWW or had a message relayed to give to MS? They wouldn't communicate via phone or cell phone, IMO, because they may think all of MS's calls are being tapped and know that cell phone activity can be monitored via cell phone towers.

Interesting, it never crossed my mind that CWW could have bugged her family somehow. Ick!

I suspect that at that point in the investigation LE hadn't shared much with TS's family. Her family unlike MS was in shock and overwhelmed with grief so they may have barely noticed CWW on their couch.

Didn't TS's sister or mother state that CWW slept the entire time? Either he wasn't really sleeping or he was actually sleeping and failed MS once again.

Idk, I have always suspected that CWW showed up in FL so that he could be privy to any and all conversations MS had with LE. I'm sure he sat in on all discussions and shadowed MS the entire time. Not a bad idea except it put CWW on LE's radar.

I think he showed up because if he didn't it would look odd that this guy your bff, who stood up in your wedding didn't come to your wife's funeral.

Since the DCF hearings..

FOX News says they are there because they got a tip that new documents were just released...

Are we guessing it will be released this evening? Last time was in the evening, right before the news, if I remember correctly.

I heard from NIN via email about 4 hours ago and she had not heard back from SAO telling us the docs were ready to be released.

She is at work but I went ahead and texted her when I saw mckpazm's update about Fox on Jarvis. She just texted me back. She checked again and still no word back.

Maybe Fox is there to do a story on the impending release to spike interest? :dunno:

I'm also in contact with a couple of other sources and they have not notified me they have received notice yet.

I highly doubt we will be receiving them today as their office is closed now.

Where did the GPS say they were in TN? Good starting place for sleuthing.

Locals...look at the TN plate. They put the county on it, or at least they used to.

Where did the GPS say they were in TN? Good starting place for sleuthing.

Wonder if AW met up with someone in Tennessee and is in Florida to visit with CWW? Does CWW have relatives there?

I really, really want to know who is there!

SURFIETX.... (Sorry I can not quote your post...computer issues, and I am currently BANNED from using Mr. Wonderful's.) Ugh if messages are being "delivered to his front door"! Yikes....
but did look at the story on GPS entries:

Between 2:07 p.m. and 4:02 p.m., a Speedway gas station was added to the route, near Smyrna, Tennessee.
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...utlines-wright-rodgers-trip-florida/76446478/

I thought the 2:07 pm to 4:02pm...just 5 minutes short of 2 hours was a LONG TIME TO SPEND IN SMYRNA, TENN. Maybe it was only 1 hour (55minutes total) and that is where the time changes from Central Time to East Coast Time??? (Hey, just willing to admit, when it comes to time changes, daylight-confuse-me-time and time stamps on phones....MY EYES GLAZE OVER. I am shoving the whole idea off my side of the table....definitely not my strength.) You great Sleuths will know the answer.

They were most likely never apart those days CWW was in FL. From July 1-2 to July 9-10 so no need for texting to someone sitting next to you all the time.
I was referring to that maybe CW got a call/text from someone in MO while he was down here for the funeral.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Sorry...had to be away from computer... FOX televised they had received the tip that doc's were about to be released. Basically sounds like the heads up we were fortunate enough to get last night. Geez, if they read WS's they'd be way ahead of the game :)

In regard to the vehicle...it has been there most of the day. Please do not take these details like someone is standing over it taking superb notes because that's not possible!! It does not "appear" to be a rental because the condition is not the best. The color appears to be a dark brown. I was told the County, but was super busy during the call and can't remember what it was :( I KNOW...so important!!

Sorry...had to be away from computer... FOX televised they had received the tip that doc's were about to be released. Basically sounds like the heads up we were fortunate enough to get last night. Geez, if they read WS's they'd be way ahead of the game :)

In regard to the vehicle...it has been there most of the day. Please do not take these details like someone is standing over it taking superb notes because that's not possible!! It does not "appear" to be a rental because the condition is not the best. The color appears to be a dark brown. I was told the County, but was super busy during the call and can't remember what it was :( I KNOW...so important!!
I can't imagine anyone wanting to align themselves with MS at this time. Even a relative. Who is at the home :tantrum:

MS should know LE is watching his every move and they probably know who the car is. It would be really stupid on his part to allow CWW wife or anyone else that could be involved near his house. jmo.

MS should know LE is watching his every move and they probably know who the car is. It would be really stupid on his part to allow CWW wife or anyone else that could be involved near his house. jmo.

Well, he is stupid, you know.

I hope AW' phone is on a tap. I'm thinking it is.;)

Well this is embarrassing. I was using my husband's computer while he was at work, as I charged the battery on my laptop. Do you know WHAT HAPPENED WHEN HE LOOKED AT THE SEARCH HISTORY???? Ya know all those auto-ads popping on the screen after looking at their sites.... Uh, "swingers"
"sniping" "concrete pineapple statuary" and "affordable million dollar life insurance policies"....(Now you know why I am the OWNER of the life insurance policy, lol! He can't cancel it or change the beneficiary.:hills:)
I noticed CONFLICTING INFO on the evidence docs.
1) On page 52 the detective wrote CWW DROVE HIS PERSONAL VEHICLE TO FLORIDA FOR THE FUNERAL.
2)However, on at least 3 other references it is stated CWW drove a rental car to the funeral. Ed Moran said, CWW "rented a vehicle for the initial trip to Florida, then RENTED A DIFFERENT VEHICLE THE DAY AFTER TO DRIVE BACK."
3) On 7/15 a search warrant of a SILVER ELANTRA as vehicle driven to Florida....WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD CWW pay for a rental car, when his 2012 Kia was available for the trip. Why pay for what you can get others to pay for you... ie who paid for the rental car?? And, how can a couple in their 40's, afford a rental car for an additional 12 days, when they can't afford to buy groceries? (Why pay for groceries when you can get others to buy them for you??)
4) CWW....sleeping on sofa in Teresa's family condo? (Was it a double/queen size sofa fold out? Where did his wife sleep, if not?) NIN I think you asked about MS not paying for a motel or having CWW stay with his family. I think it is the same scenario, "Why pay for what you can get others to pay for you??"
5) Did JRR and TaySho (her initials won't work for clarity) EVER own a Kia? Is that a lie to explain how they came up with the money?
I'm thinking the new docs will explain the "van purchase"....maybe lots of $100 bills were used, IDK?
IMO, he is a pig for free-loading and making himself out to be a grieving family member.

An insider said that CW was intrusive/inappropriate on another family death, where he was lurking and hanging around.
It can't be the Bolin case because there's been no funeral.
Any help from fellow sleuths?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members