Sievers Sidebar #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T

i wish for everyone a new year that is filled with health, peace, love, and everything your hearts' desire and a big hug to you all
dmac

O/T

i wish for everyone a new year that is filled with health, peace, love, and everything your hearts' desire and a big hug to you all
dmac

Same to you and everyone following the site. HAPPY NEW YEARS.

THANKS DMACK FOR THE REMINDER.

Dmacky, no kidding! I just cannot believe that someone is so gullible, though. I am sorry that JL was taken for such a ride.

Reading through the actual interviews (as compared to the summaries of them listed in the search warrants) is very enlightening.
And Skinner as well. He thought so highly of CWW because he was an "IT genius". He let CWW'S knack with computers cloud his judgment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'm way behind you guys but I just gotta say I'm so pi$$ed right now !!! I am reading Jerry Lubinski's interview and it's heartbreaking the way CWW is completely using this poor ole man! :mad: He sold his gold so he could give CWW 200 bucks? And of course new tools because poor ole CWW's "who has the plate in his head" TOOLs were stolen. Bull$hit!!! So far he's bought him a sader saw, a miter and a camera...and a GPS and a computer and money money money and I'm no where near finished reading...

Yeah, it's horrible. But I got the impression SH saw straight through CWW. I can't access the docs at the moment, but there was one comment of "tell me" by SH, I thought was telling in the context.

(Or maybe it was just the way I read it).

Lol. Mark is something else. Lol.

He wanted him and Teresa to swing but only if they both had swung with females. Lol. Even though he knew his wife prefered men.

But let me guess.

They agreed that Teresa can only sleep with women.

But she found a man.

And mark got jealous. Jmo.

Now mark wouldn't never sleep with a man. And he didn't want his wife to sleep with a man either

So this says that mark was insecure. Bottom line. Especially since doc wanted a man. But Mark only wanted her with women. Jmo.

He wanted him and Teresa to swing but only if they both had swung with females. Lol. Even though he knew his wife prefered men.

But let me guess.

But she found a man.

Now mark wouldn't never sleep with a man. And he didn't want his wife to sleep with a man either

So this says that mark was insecure. Bottom line. Especially since doc wanted a man. But Mark only wanted her with women. Jmo.

Is that in the documents? What are the Bates numbers?

Yeah, it's horrible. But I got the impression SH saw straight through CWW. I can't access the docs at the moment, but there was one comment of "tell me" by SH, I thought was telling in the context.

(Or maybe it was just the way I read it).

SH is no dummy. She knew right away that JL didn't know how to delete entries on the list of received calls on his phone. Bet she does though. It felt like CWW took total advantage of JL and SH good nature...until they got to the part where JL paid cash for his condo...that made me pause.

But let me guess.

But she found a man.

The thing about this whole story is that it came out of Mark's mouth...I wouldn't believe one word. For all we know this is what he tells everyone he had sex with...who knows if it's true. jmo

The doc stated that it was agreed that his wife should sleep with women.

But maybe she slept with a man that mark was insecure of
.jmo

Ya know folks...Let's just remember part of what Dr Teresa Sievers did for living...Hormone Replacement...trust me if she had a libido issue...she knew how to fix it in a jiffy ;) If she wasn't being "intimate" it's probable because she didn't want to be...with him.

From AW's interview. Bates #5731
DL: Okay. Well, cause when I was speaking with Mark, he explained that Teresa and him dld. So he
would, um -- uh, have sex or do sexual things with whoever he wanted to. And he just had to tell Teresa
about it, and she would do the same thing- Um, as long as it wasn't guys. But she could do whatever
she wanted with girls, and he could do whatever he wanted with girls. He just had to tell her about it.
And a lot of timcs, he would video it or take pictures and then send it to her. And so she knew what was
going on. So there was no behind the back anything. So did, um, Mark ever, uh, have sex with you?

(DL is the detective's initials.)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iscovery-Docs-Batch-2&p=12265004#post12265004

Ya know folks...Let's just remember part of what Dr Teresa Sievers did for living...Hormone Replacement...trust me if she had a libido issue...she knew how to fix it in a jiffy ;) If she wasn't being "intimate" it's probable because she didn't want to be...with him.
...and he was using "that" as an excuse to cheat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Bates#5731
July12

LEE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
SWORN STATEMENT OF:
Angela Maria Wright

INTERVIEWED BY: Sergeant David Lebid

DL: Okay. Um, do you and Wayne have an open relationship to where it's okay to have other partners?

AW: No. No,no.

DL: Okay. Well, 'cause when I was speaking with Mark, he explained that Teresa and him did. So he
would, um -- uh, have sex or do sexual things with whoever he wanted to. And he just had to tell Teresa about it, and she would do the same thing. Um, as long as it wasn't guys. But she could do whatever she wanted with girls, and he could do whatever he wanted with girls. He just had to tell her about it. And a lot of times, he would video it or take pictures and then send it to her. And so she knew what was going on. So there was no behind the back anything.

Yes, I just posted something similar on one of the other threads!

Bates#5731
July12

SWORN STATEMENT OF:
Angela Maria Wright

DL: Okay. Um, do you and Wayne have an open relationship to where it's okay to have other partners?

DL: Okay. Well, 'cause when I was speaking with Mark, he explained that Teresa and him did. So he
would, um -- uh, have sex or do sexual things with whoever he wanted to. And he just had to tell Teresa about it, and she would do the same thing. Um, as long as it wasn't guys. But she could do whatever she wanted with girls, and he could do whatever he wanted with girls. He just had to tell her about it. And a lot of times, he would video it or take pictures and then send it to her. And so she knew what was going on. So there was no behind the back anything.

Isn't it legal for LE to lie in these interviews in order to get what they need from someone? So maybe the detective was saying that to dig up more trash on MS?

Bates#5731
July12

SWORN STATEMENT OF:
Angela Maria Wright

Anything is possible, but this is so odd to me. MS says that he can mess around with other women, and TS can only mess around with other women, but not men. Sure sounds to me that he knows that LE is going to find pictures of other women on his phone, and some of them with him in it. So he has to explain them away.
Add to this that he said TS had a low libido. It doesn't add up to me to be true.
I am also curious to know how many of these women knew he was taking pictures of them in compromising positions.
If they were involved in swinging and an open marriage then that to me is their own business, but as of right now I don't think it is any more than a smear campaign by MS. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop