Sievers Sidebar #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't Mark move with the girls to MO where he has his condo and lots and lots of friends? Why does he stay in that house in Florida?

It appears friends are not in Florida.
I wonder how often his mother is seeing the girls? I wonder how often they are visiting anyone not hired by Mark (tutor, cook, house cleaner etc.).

I wonder how often his mother is seeing the girls? I wonder how often they are visiting anyone not hired by Mark (tutor, cook, house cleaner etc.).

If Mark is hiring a tutor, cook, house cleaner, etc. I wonder how he is paying them?

That's one of those things, where the docs are in no chronological order. These CWW cards appear in the very end of DR P's photos of his car and himself:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

On the Visa Business card, can anyone make out the business name?

It's under CWW's name, bottom left.

I think the second word is 'INDUSTRIES.'

On the Visa Business card, can anyone make out the business name?

It's under CWW's name, bottom left.

I think the second word is 'INDUSTRIES.'
Is it SYTECH? It's definitely _YTECH I'm just not sure of the first letter.

Sent from Wonderland

Is it SYTECH? It's definitely _YTECH I'm just not sure of the first letter.

Sent from Wonderland

HYTECH INDUSTRIES?

A Google search brought me back to websleuths with the answer. (I think).

He has worked in various capacities with several St. Louis-area companies, including Hytech Interactive, Intelligent Technology, Odyssey Interactive Inc., Anheuser-Busch, Inc., Multi-Media Solutions and Build-A-Bear Workshops.

BBM

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...der-in-the-2nd-Degree&p=12074427#post12074427

he doesn't have the $$ for cook or house cleaner.

HYTECH INDUSTRIES?

A Google search brought me back to websleuths with the answer. (I think).

BBM

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...der-in-the-2nd-Degree&p=12074427#post12074427

digging further Build a bear and anheuser would have to be earlier than dec 1996 he was plead guilty to a felony drug charge in town and country, missouri which would preclude him for working for each. build as per spfc art 49 and anheuser due to BATF and missouri law concerning hiring of people with felonies in an alcohol manufacturing facility . misdemeanors for both are ok

I wonder how visible MS has been since these last crime scene photos were released? Personally, I couldn't deal with seeing this you know what in person!

Where are the girls when MS is out joyriding on his bike? Alone in the murder house?

I wish every single day that this whole investigation will come to an end and we see MS hauled away in handcuffs!

MOO

This is my first post, since I just registered. I live in the area and am almost positive that I saw MS riding his bike a couple of days ago and the girls were with him....

:welcome5: SWFlorida

It is beyond sick that this can go on living in the house where he had his wife murdered. I can only imagine that the girls know VERY little about what happened and maybe don't even know that she died there. I really hope that is the case. Someday tho, they will know what happened there :( May they have the support they need during those times. There is no way in hell I could live where my spouse was murdered. I don't know if I could even return to the house. I think I would have to have someone else pack it up and move it to a new home.

So sick. He makes food and coffee and goes into the fridge next to where she was killed and died. I can't....

Something else has crossed my mind about CWW renting a car vs using his Kia. Does it seem kind of convenient that the car was in for repairs the weekend he made his fateful trip? I don't recall seeing when AW wrecked the Kia. I don't think he would have driven his own vehicle to Bonita Springs but I'm just wondering if he waited to take the Kia in for repairs so he had an excuse to rent a car. Or-- did he/AW take the car in immediately after the collision.
Probably doesn't make much difference but I do wonder.

Something else has crossed my mind about CWW renting a car vs using his Kia. Does it seem kind of convenient that the car was in for repairs the weekend he made his fateful trip? I don't recall seeing when AW wrecked the Kia. I don't think he would have driven his own vehicle to Bonita Springs but I'm just wondering if he waited to take the Kia in for repairs so he had an excuse to rent a car. Or-- did he/AW take the car in immediately after the collision.

I've wondered the same...

Awfully convenient, IMO. I'm sure CWW thought he was really clever driving a rental vs. his own vehicle. I also wonder if his auto insurance covered some of the rental cost.

I've wondered the same...

Awfully convenient, IMO. I'm sure CWW thought he was really clever driving a rental vs. his own vehicle. I also wonder if his auto insurance covered some of the rental cost.

FTO... NO. Bates document #5220, the interview with Carrie Mertz, CWW's sister-in-law, who worked at the body shop, who stated his << His State Farm Auto Insurance Policy .... (paraphrasing) "He doesn't have rental on his policy."
I did all my own personal indexing, because there was so much info, I knew I could never recall it all. Then NIN, KATEB, ATTHELAKE, SCOUT did it for all of us!! Great dedication. An incredible and awesome task...it humbles me.
(I forgot to acknowledge a contributor, ugh...so sorry.)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8djZSV0dIMXNsck0/view?pref=2&pli=1

---Bates 2864_? W/S pix #25, MS ofc, on desktop, loose key on white paper, to right of oil can
....what does LOOSE KEY (no ring) open? MO condo? S fam home door? Did CWW return it to S home?

---Bates 2864_? W/S pix #26, MS ofc, desk top, close up w folded $5 & $10 bills.
....red item at bottom right = RESPIRATORY or ASTHMA INHALER? Whose? S fam? CWW? JR?

---Bates 2864_? W/S pix #38, MS ofc, desk top, upside down paper at bottom left. Also on W/S pix #37.
...."Fannie Mae" "Request for Verification" shows fax-stamp. Cannot read date-stamp. IIRC, request is directed to employer "Dr. Teresa Sievers." I can't read address. Was this from yrs back?
Whose employmt (& income) was being verified? Mark's? Did he verify his own?Other ofc staff?
This form is used in connection w home financing or refi, w a blank form here:
https://www.fanniemae.com/sf/formsdocs/forms/pdf/sellingtrans/1005.pdf
PDF].
Verification of Employment (Form 1005): PDF - Fannie Mae
Were MS & TS re-fi-ing home? If so, when? IIRC, they had already re-fi-ed once or twice.

---Bates & W/S on various pp in this batch.
Someone upthread mentioned BULLETS multiple locations. In Ziplock bags, in original boxes

IDK.

Who says AW actually was the one to wreck the Kia? The only "proof" that we have is that she has made the claim that she was the one that did it. But we also have her family members saying she will do anything or say anything that CWW says. So, what if HE wrecked it, and told her some bs story about losing his license or increasing insurance rates, and told her to say SHE did it for some reason? The reason you ask? Well being all about him, why pay increased insurance rates when someone has to? (She drove beaters that probably only had liability, and it would be interesting to find out WHO paid (pays) her insurance?

I believe they got out of there with a good amount of money. They didn't come to murder TS for nothing. I think it will be one of those things we'll never know unless one of them reveals it. They wouldn't have just taken the money and left , MS would have too much leverage. He promised cw $ for the murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia