Sievers Sidebar #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MS didn't maintain his van so I doubt he was concerned with the roof. We're talking about the roof on a house that has an IRS lien on it and a mold issue based on the photos I've viewed.

Playing on the roof doesn't make sense but we're talking about a guy that submitted an individual with a sex abuse history for guardianship during the custody hearing.

I think the mold issue (although FL peeps say it's a definite problem) we see in photos might just be the undesirable artifacts of having to scan printouts rather than actual photographs or being able to use the original digital versions. At first, I thought it was fingerprint dust, but that's easily visible in some of the photos and is different.

Scans of paper printouts can be notoriously grainy and dirty-looking. Source: 25+ years of graphic design and print production and telling clients that "No, we cannot just scan your copy of a flier and use that in a glossy brochure." :banghead: :drumroll:

Messy, slobby is another matter altogether and is not an attributable to anything other than that MS who created it.

BTW: I don't believe the state of the office was caused by CWW & co. I think the staging may include - probably does include - MS handiwork before leaving on the trip.

OMG: I forgot about the "Your Honor, I want a sex-offender to be the guardian of my young daughters" thing. *shuddering at the stupidity and presuming no one (the court) wouldn't actually check on who you chose*

I still can't quite believe playing frisbee on the roof with children and nobody calling the police on that. That has to be a misunderstanding or something. If I saw that and something happened and I hadn't called 911 to try and prevent it - I'd be sick and furious at myself :( Even if they were just sitting there playing cards or reading a book, I'd call for LE to do a wellness check because what if the parent was having a mental breakdown and putting the kidlets in danger like that?

:twocents:

Or MS was experiencing a manic episode. The roof playing is the type of senseless, risky, behavior that sounds more like someone who is manic v. high, in my uneducated opinion.
Those are symptoms of someone who is bi-polar.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yes, IIRC Wink news tracked down the woman arrested in connection with CWW's meth case and verified she is alive and well.
Thank goodness!! What a wacko in saying/bragging in how he strangled her

Here's the article I archived in the media thread about that - from Jessica Lipscomb, Naples Daily News.
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/local/claim-by-curtis-wayne-wright-accused-in-teresa-sievers-killing-likely-untrue-that-he-killed-former-2-361075051.html

Reached Monday night, Wright's female co-defendant in that case said his account of being unfairly blamed isn’t true.

"None of that story he's been telling his family and friends — none of it is accurate," said RB (edited to initials), whose husband also was arrested in the case. "He was there the whole time we were there. … Every charge he got, he did it."
RB said she was the only woman in the home at the time and said there were no other women involved in the 2010 arrest as described by Wright.

"I would guess he's just talking talk," she said.

Thank you so much for your answer and link. See! You guys are amazing :loveyou: side note- my phone automatically changed amazing to Amazon. I think I may have a problem :blushing::happydance:

I wonder if that's how he killed RB?
Weird, their initials are both RB! But that's an interesting theory. Like maybe it was his way of clearing his conscience (does he have one?) yet doing it in a way where if the story gets out and is traced, it can't be validated..

In response to a question posted to AmazonRain by CreepingSkills:

AmazonRain, I hope you are well. :hug:

Would you describe MS as the type to fix things around the house, or not at all?

In no way want to answer for AR, simply add input from a neighbors perspective, but...NO!! MS is not mowing his own lawn...the latch on the gate has been broke for who knows how long and the dogs continue to get out. He has light bulbs out on the outside and after trying to change it on a ladder, pulled the ladder down and gave up. When posting the No Trespassing signs, a neighbor (before first set of doc's released) finally came over to assist him with posting signs. Unfortunately, HE had difficulty beating a stick in with a hammer to get his signs posted. The wooden frame that you see inside the garage is something hokey that he built for the girls to place their bracelets on to sell to the public. Yes, it's wonderful that they were able to raise that kind of money for a good cause, but let's not forget that MS put cones in the street to FORCE traffic to stop! He did know how to shoot fireworks off to allow debris to fall in everyone's yards, roofs, and their mutual street...but pick up his mess? NO! IMO, his wife's death is just another mess that he will expect someone else to clean up after for him...​

Would you describe MS as the type to fix things around the house, or not at all?

In no way want to answer for AR, simply add input from a neighbors perspective, but...NO!! MS is not mowing his own lawn...the latch on the gate has been broke for who knows how long and the dogs continue to get out. He has light bulbs out on the outside and after trying to change it on a ladder, pulled the ladder down and gave up. When posting the No Trespassing signs, a neighbor (before first set of doc's released) finally came over to assist him with posting signs. Unfortunately, HE had difficulty beating a stick in with a hammer to get his signs posted. The wooden frame that you see inside the garage is something hokey that he built for the girls to place their bracelets on to sell to the public. Yes, it's wonderful that they were able to raise that kind of money for a good cause, but let's not forget that MS put cones in the street to FORCE traffic to stop! He did know how to shoot fireworks off to allow debris to fall in everyone's yards, roofs, and their mutual street...but pick up his mess? NO! IMO, his wife's death is just another mess that he will expect someone else to clean up after for him...​

Thank you for your input, very helpful. Re: BBM, what an *advertiser censored**. I forgot about the fireworks! Those poor doggies, I worry about them running loose near such a busy street.

If you had to guess, what is MS's daily routine like? Does he leave the house a lot? I can't see MS doing a food shopping and cooking 3 meals a day for the girls, so I'm assuming they go out to eat or get takeout/delivery. Also, have you seen the van or does LE presumably still have custody of it? Thanks in advance!:loveyou:

In no way want to answer for AR, simply add input from a neighbors perspective, but...NO!! MS is not mowing his own lawn...the latch on the gate has been broke for who knows how long and the dogs continue to get out. He has light bulbs out on the outside and after trying to change it on a ladder, pulled the ladder down and gave up. When posting the No Trespassing signs, a neighbor (before first set of doc's released) finally came over to assist him with posting signs. Unfortunately, HE had difficulty beating a stick in with a hammer to get his signs posted. The wooden frame that you see inside the garage is something hokey that he built for the girls to place their bracelets on to sell to the public. Yes, it's wonderful that they were able to raise that kind of money for a good cause, but let's not forget that MS put cones in the street to FORCE traffic to stop! He did know how to shoot fireworks off to allow debris to fall in everyone's yards, roofs, and their mutual street...but pick up his mess? NO! IMO, his wife's death is just another mess that he will expect someone else to clean up after for him...

BBM

That reminds me...I recall reading way back in the beginning that the family went into the house and cleaned up the crime scene, I believe the weekend prior to the funeral. I have no idea where I could find it. But, the point I'm trying to make here is that HE LET THEM do that (and I doubt he helped) when he had all that money sitting around that he could have hired the experts who do that kind of thing to do. How totally INSENSITIVE and just goes to show how he had NO EMPATHY for others, even her own family.

BBM

That reminds me...I recall reading way back in the beginning that the family went into the house and cleaned up the crime scene, I believe the weekend prior to the funeral. I have no idea where I could find it. But, the point I'm trying to make here is that HE LET THEM do that (and I doubt he helped) when he had all that money sitting around that he could have hired the experts who do that kind of thing to do. How totally INSENSITIVE and just goes to show how he had NO EMPATHY for others, even her own family.
Did the family cleaning up include CWW and AW?

BBM

I don't recall ever seeing that family went in to clean crime scene!

I would think that would be something I would remember in mainstream or the threads.. perhaps it was in another forum or blog or Facebook which doesn't have the restrictions that we do have at Websleuths.

If anybody can link fine if not I will consider a rumor and discounted.

BBM

What!? What a emotional ordeal for them if this is true. This quote just sent me cold shivers thinking that a family who just lost a special family member who went in that house to cleanup a gruesome crime. I have a relative who gets contract work from insurance companies for these matters. I would expect someone homeowners insurance would contract out for professionals for this.

BBM

You are mistaken about family "cleaning" up the crime scene. I am quite certain of this.

BBM

Aside from crime scene specialty cleaners, family did get in to clean, at least it was reported in msm.

I agree he thinks of himself first and always, but this particular issue has a flipside in that her family can also get a personal look and feel as to her daily life. They will make their own evaluations just like we are and they KNOW TS. One bothersome thing for me is all those photos. They will also know whether the photos were real or might be a case of wethinks the widower doth protest too much kinda thang. Staged, maybe he put a whole bunch on display in a short period of time, I don't know. I know lots of families have lots and lots of family photos in their homes, but the placement on almost every single surface in addition to the multiple walls is interesting to me. Granted, I've not seen every kind of person's home in my almost 60 years of living, but I've never seen a home like this - it seems forced. Maybe it's the number of photos and only two children. Maybe it's because most of the pictures are so small, I don't know what exactly bothers me about the number and placement, but something does. :dunno:

It seems to me that if they didn't get into the house at that time even though ti was to clean, they'd never see the inside of that house again. It's sure looking that way and that's not normal. I hope someone took pictures. Lots of sisters or a mother might move in there to help the widower, the girls and with the housework. The calmness and security of having another woman in the home for the girls. Who better than their mother's relatives? Who will go through TS' things - rhetorical.

Aside from crime scene specialty cleaners, family did get in to clean, at least it was reported in msm.

I agree he thinks of himself first and always, but this particular issue has a flipside in that her family can also get a personal look and feel as to her daily life. They will make their own evaluations just like we are and they KNOW TS. One bothersome thing for me is all those photos. They will also know whether the photos were real or might be a case of wethinks the widower doth protest too much kinda thang. Staged, maybe he put a whole bunch on display in a short period of time, I don't know. I know lots of families have lots and lots of family photos in their homes, but the placement on almost every single surface in addition to the multiple walls is interesting to me. Granted, I've not seen every kind of person's home in my almost 60 years of living, but I've never seen a home like this - it seems forced. Maybe it's the number of photos and only two children. Maybe it's because most of the pictures are so small, I don't know what exactly bothers me about the number and placement, but something does. :dunno:

It seems to me that if they didn't get into the house at that time even though ti was to clean, they'd never see the inside of that house again. It's sure looking that way and that's not normal. I hope someone took pictures. Lots of sisters or a mother might move in there to help the widower, the girls and with the housework. The calmness and security of having another woman in the home for the girls. Who better than their mother's relatives? Who will go through TS' things - rhetorical.
Yes, I do remember reading that the family went in to clean up. I'm sure MS wasn't part of the cleanup team.
Being naive, I thought that would be "done" for them. Sickens me to think they had to clean up blood, etc from their beloved.

Conflicting posts on the family cleaning the crime scene. No sure what to believe.

Conflicting posts on the family cleaning the crime scene. No sure what to believe.
I will try and find the article.
Kateb has so graciously organized all of the batch 3 photos.
There is a folder labeled Jarvis neighbor. I drove through the neigborhood and found that the denim overalls were found 3 doors down (including a vacant lot).
If this is disposed evidence, then they must've headed south (away from busy Terry St) towards Longfellow.

Yes, I do remember reading that the family went in to clean up. I'm sure MS wasn't part of the cleanup team.
Being naive, I thought that would be "done" for them. Sickens me to think they had to clean up blood, etc from their beloved.

I just assumed there was a biohazard crime scene cleanup professional first and that her family went in to clean afterwards. Family cleaning to me meaning general cleaning, straightening, etc. things that the biohazard people wouldn't know to do - where to put things if they were out of place, things like that. Maybe unpacking from her trip - pretty much all the things MS didn't do for taking care of the family home. I think it was a very good thing for them to be able to see what she was dealing with.

For clarification, are you saying a forensics cleaning team did not do the crime scene cleanup?

Is it possible the family went in with gallons of bleach, mops, cleaning products, towels, etc to clean up the blood, brain matter and skin tissue at the crime scene? Hard to believe.

I do believe that after the professional cleaning, the family accessed the house to do further straightening up and decluttering.

Could it be that the family cleaned up as in straightened up, Removed clutter, Did the laundry, etc? Because I remember reading (maybe from Verified Insider, Mckazam) that a professional cleaning crew also went to the house.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members