Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt the family cleaned up the crime scene

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Could it be that the family cleaned up as in straightened up, Removed clutter, Did the laundry, etc? Because I remember reading (maybe from Verified Insider, Mckazam) that a professional cleaning crew also went to the house.

I hope they didn't have to endure anything horrendous. Then again, nothing surprises me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Could it be that the family cleaned up as in straightened up, Removed clutter, Did the laundry, etc? Because I remember reading (maybe from Verified Insider, Mckazam) that a professional cleaning crew also went to the house.

I bet you're right! LE can trash a house during an investigation. And MS's part of the Siever home was a disaster to begin with. After the professional cleaners left there would still be a lot to do. Especially since MS planned on moving back in.

I bet you're right! LE can trash a house during an investigation. And MS's part of the Siever home was a disaster to begin with. After the professional cleaners left there would still be a lot to do. Especially since MS planned on moving back in.
Sounds logical anyway.

The cleaning of the crime scene in the home would have required biomedical waste removal and transport. I can’t imagine not hiring a qualified cleaning service. And the clean up is typically covered by homeowner’s insurance.

Some information I found:

http://www.floridadeathcleanup.com/florida-death-cleanup-advice-from-a-former-police-officer/

Florida Death Cleanup Advice From A Former Police Officer

Who should perform the clean up of your property after death?

Although it is legal in Florida for you to perform your own clean up after a death, it’s not something that I would recommend if you have not properly trained to handle biomedical hazards or transport biomedical wastes.
If you decide to perform the death clean up yourself, you should be aware that you will need to hire someone to remove and transport the waste generated by the cleanup. Under Florida law, the transportation and disposal of biomedical wastes can only be performed by companies that are registered and approved by the state to handle biomedical wastes.

Who pays for the death clean up services?
Death cleanup is covered by most home owners insurance, minus the deductible amount associated with your policy. To avoid any unexpected costs, be sure to contact your insurance company to find out what your policy states and covers.

Most homeowners insurance ask that a professional biohazard cleaning service come in and take care of "things", like Servicepro or some such company.

YES!! A Professional Cleaning crew came in that Friday night when the crime scene tape came down. They were dressed to deal with bio hazardous materials...as referred to by my family, bubble suits & foot coverings. ..this was done first! I cannot respond to who came in afterward...as far as family.

Thank you for your input, very helpful. Re: BBM, what an *advertiser censored**. I forgot about the fireworks! Those poor doggies, I worry about them running loose near such a busy street.

If you had to guess, what is MS's daily routine like? Does he leave the house a lot? I can't see MS doing a food shopping and cooking 3 meals a day for the girls, so I'm assuming they go out to eat or get takeout/delivery. Also, have you seen the van or does LE presumably still have custody of it? Thanks in advance!:loveyou:

No van. He had been seen at Publix several times previously with the girls. Comes & goes daily. No real company other than a week or 2 ago, he had a silver convertible pull into the first bay of the garage & was leaning in on the passenger's side for a long chat. Thought it was kind of odd, but obviously they weren't going to converse in the house where the girls were.

And someone posted about not playing cards on the roof and just to clarify, yes, that too. My family witnessed them just sitting up there and also playing cards once...there are four other neighbors that I know of who witnessed them on the roof. It was another neighbor who saw the frisbee toss...

No van. He had been seen at Publix several times previously with the girls. Comes & goes daily. No real company other than a week or 2 ago, he had a silver convertible pull into the first bay of the garage & was leaning in on the passenger's side for a long chat. Thought it was kind of odd, but obviously they weren't going to converse in the house where the girls were.

And someone posted about not playing cards on the roof and just to clarify, yes, that too. My family witnessed them just sitting up there and also playing cards once...there are four other neighbors that I know of who witnessed them on the roof. It was another neighbor who saw the frisbee toss...

I can't make any sense of the roof playing, which leads to me conclude MS is mentally ill and/or has terrible judgment. As a very smart teenager, I tried to tan on my roof once.:facepalm: The shingles were so hot, I thought my towel was melting! I probably lasted 5 minutes. Comparable to tanning on black asphalt, not good. And I know the sun in Florida is much stronger than where I am.

A sociopath narcissist person has no feelings! They can look you straight in the eye and tell you the biggest lie.

They also have no empathy. Their mind works nothing like our mind does. If you have been fortunate enough to not have known one, you could never understand or believe the malicious, sly, underhanded, devilish mannerisms that belong to them!

MS has no problems with what he has done. He has already moved on to his next opportunity to take control of the situation. JMO.
Very well said! I completely understand as I spent many years with a person that was a narcissist (who also claimed to be a "swinger" when in fact was just a "cheater" too). A normal person in this situation would have: filed for divorce..got a job...got their own place..and shared custody and moved on with their life. A narcissist thinks differently and it is evil. They use people until they have no use for them. They then see the other person as "the problem" and then try to eliminate "the problem" as they see fit. Narcissists also have this "grandiose" vision of themselves as being smarter then anyone, and especially another person that has now become a "problem" in their grandiose scheme. They do move on quickly, often starting new relationships without ending other ones. Once you reject a narcissist in any way, shape or form, they become the devil. I pray everyday that justice is served for TS and her 2 precious girls.

I can't make any sense of the roof playing, which leads to me conclude MS is mentally ill and/or has terrible judgment. As a very smart teenager, I tried to tan on my roof once.:facepalm: The shingles were so hot, I thought my towel was melting! I probably lasted 5 minutes. Comparable to tanning on black asphalt, not good. And I know the sun in Florida is much stronger than where I am.
The post about them playing on the roof is so disturbing to me! WTH? I live in the area, and you are right, the sun is VERY HOT here. You can literally burn your feet on concrete just by being barefoot (learned that the hard way..lol). We had the hottest summer here on record, in fact 280+ consecutive days of 80+ temps. (not bragging just heat facts) The heat here is intense, and to add hot shingles to it, is inhumane. I am constantly shaking my head at the revealed facts in this case. Justice for TS and her precious girls!!

Hiya MCKAZPM I am assuming the silver convertible is the "2003-9? Sebring One of the 2 vehicles BS mentioned in her police interview. Which of course makes sense...at least his Mother still visits. Maybe this part is a little off topic (but it is a SIDEBAR, huh?) Now that the whole world knows Mark Sievers has GOLD COINS, CASH, STASH & STUFF in his home, the entry points and type of alarm system he has.....OH GEEZ! I'm sure, with CWW's assistance, he NOW has all the kinks in the system worked out. If someone now breaks into the home? "Who you gonna call to investigate?" Oh yeah, the Law Enforcement Detectives with whom you refused to cooperate ???? We all know what happened the last time someone broke into the home and STOLE NOTHING...hmmm. I bet the ALARM SYSTEM works perfectly, NOW!
Also, being a dog lover, it is sad he still can't secure them in the yard. They could get picked up by animal control, be injured by other animals, a vehicle or their friendliness misconstrued by a fearful pedestrian.....so sad for all the neighbors to watch this slow-motion train wreck.

Since I live in the area, I often wonder if I will see MS out and about. If I do, I'm going to use my superpowers to keep my mouth shut and just give him a dirty look..lol. Justice for TS and her precious girls!

Oh em gee Creepingskills...I did the very same thing as a teenager (long time ago) in South Georgia. I climbed up the gas tank next to the house. My parents never knew a thing. Our roof was almost flat, not much pitch to it, so no too dangerous.

I believe lots of kids would think it was fun to be up on the roof, play like Batman or Spider-Man. But I am pretty sure MOST parents would not allow that to happen.

Amazon Rain told us TS was the animal lover and MS did not like having the dogs. He could probably care less if they run away for good. We saw 1st hand his idea of taking care of the dogs. Come by and feed them and leave them alone with no human contact for 3 months. :mad: I am 100% sure, someone would have offered to take and care for those poor dogs until he was finished with his grieving process (for the LI checks) and moved back in the house of horror.

Kenny Cousins/ LUCY
"The things that I remember most about her: her love of animals, her love of the outdoors, our first date at the beach with her dog," Cousins said.
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30387166...d-speaks-out-reveals-new-details#.VpvtpXnMtv6

ETA ?? I was quoting IQuestion....but it didn't show.

I have read on WS several time that he had the kids on the roof. With that, I wish those that saw it or do see it again, would and should call PD or/and child protective services and report the incidents, even take pictures! IMO it is an accident waiting to happen to one, if not both of the girls. I wonder how much insurance he has on each girls. JMO

I was driving in Bonita Springs yesterday and saw MS walking down Terry Street; his 2 little girls and one black dog were ahead of him. This was 10 minutes before a horrible storm came up....I was glad I got home in my car before being drenched!

I was driving in Bonita Springs yesterday and saw MS walking down Terry Street; his 2 little girls and one black dog were ahead of him. This was 10 minutes before a horrible storm came up....I was glad I got home in my car before being drenched!
SWFLORIDA and all our Sleuths in Florida....am thinking about your safety! Don't try to drive anywhere, hunker down, have plenty of clean drinking water and LISTEN TO THE NEWS in your area!! A METEOTSUNAMI and tornadoes....for heaven's sake, BE SAFE!!

SWFLORIDA and all our Sleuths in Florida....am thinking about your safety! Don't try to drive anywhere, hunker down, have plenty of clean drinking water and LISTEN TO THE NEWS in your area!! A METEOTSUNAMI and tornadoes....for heaven's sake, BE SAFE!!
I live in Bonita and they call it the "bonita bubble," meaning we always, somehow, dodge the storm. It's actually pretty funny watching the Doppler and how the storm usually "skips" over us.

Side note: IQuestion, you always stand by your convictions and I so much appreciate it; it's hard to find people like you; I'm almost certain others feel the same way

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member