Sievers Sidebar #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No van. He had been seen at Publix several times previously with the girls. Comes & goes daily. No real company other than a week or 2 ago, he had a silver convertible pull into the first bay of the garage & was leaning in on the passenger's side for a long chat. Thought it was kind of odd, but obviously they weren't going to converse in the house where the girls were.

And someone posted about not playing cards on the roof and just to clarify, yes, that too. My family witnessed them just sitting up there and also playing cards once...there are four other neighbors that I know of who witnessed them on the roof. It was another neighbor who saw the frisbee toss...

You have to wonder if the convertible sighting was on the same day of Wayne's hearing? Maybe someone in town to visit Wayne? Just a thought.

Thank you so much! 3 tornadoes and 1 earthquake here in the last week!

Yes, it's been a crazy week. I stayed up all night watching the news, because I was scared to go to sleep one my phone phone buzzed with the "tornado warning in your area" at 1am. Those poor people by Siesta Key, that whole poor family... I was born and raised in Florida, and have been through many hurricanes but tornados scare the bejeezus out of me. At least with hurricanes you have plenty of time to prepare. Tornados 3 times in one week is too much for my nerves. OT question though, where was the earthquake?? I'm in Fort Myers, and haven't heard of that? Only one I ever remember hearing about was a couple years ago..

You have to wonder if the convertible sighting was on the same day of Wayne's hearing? Maybe someone in town to visit Wayne? Just a thought.

"Quote Originally Posted by mckazpm <<snipped for brevity>>
No van. He had been seen at Publix several times previously with the girls. Comes & goes daily. No real company other than a week or 2 ago, he had a silver convertible pull into the first bay of the garage & was leaning in on the passenger's side for a long chat. Thought it was kind of odd, but obviously they weren't going to converse in the house where the girls were."

Evening AMAZONRAIN, always great to hear from you. Personally, I think it would be incredibly crass if CWW's relatives drove over to Teresa's home, yuck! ("While we were in town, we just dropped by to say hello, to his lifelong pal." :saythat:) I think the attorneys for both CWW and MS would be apoplectic if a photo appeared documenting such an encounter.
I remembered BS telling detectives she went to the house in 2 different vehicles:
mother, Bonnie Sievers, white female born October 9, 1941 was tasked with .... B. Sievers drove her silver 2005 Sebring Convertible and her burgundy... (Honda, I believe was the make of the burgundy car.)
It was from an assetscloud pdf...whatever the heck that is! (Feel free to insert computer tech dunce cap after my name...because I don't know how to link it.)

"Quote Originally Posted by mckazpm <<snipped for brevity>>
No van. He had been seen at Publix several times previously with the girls. Comes & goes daily. No real company other than a week or 2 ago, he had a silver convertible pull into the first bay of the garage & was leaning in on the passenger's side for a long chat. Thought it was kind of odd, but obviously they weren't going to converse in the house where the girls were."

Evening AMAZONRAIN, always great to hear from you. Personally, I think it would be incredibly crass if CWW's relatives drove over to Teresa's home, yuck! ("While we were in town, we just dropped by to say hello, to his lifelong pal." :saythat:) I think the attorneys for both CWW and MS would be apoplectic if a photo appeared documenting such an encounter.
I remembered BS telling detectives she went to the house in 2 different vehicles:
mother, Bonnie Sievers, white female born October 9, 1941 was tasked with .... B. Sievers drove her silver 2005 Sebring Convertible and her burgundy... (Honda, I believe was the make of the burgundy car.)
It was from an assetscloud pdf...whatever the heck that is! (Feel free to insert computer tech dunce cap after my name...because I don't know how to link it.)

Here is the link to that article. https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2630726/investigative-report-teresa-sievers-case.pdf

However, I agree with AmazonRain. I would not put anything past MS and CWW or their friends. I was just wondering to myself why BS, if it was her in the car, wouldn't have gone into the house to see the girls.

attachment.php
This is the vehicle. Pulled into bay and MS spoke with them for almost 30 minutes leaning in on passenger side. Was odd to not just go into house, but then the girls are inside. Hopefully this works!!

Ughhh..can't get it to go!!

Attachments

• Sievers Silver Car.jpg
    Sievers Silver Car.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 547
attachment.php
This is the vehicle. Pulled into bay and MS spoke with them for almost 30 minutes leaning in on passenger side. Was odd to not just go into house, but then the girls are inside. Hopefully this works!!

Ughhh..can't get it to go!!

Was there more than 1 individual in the car? If they pulled into the left part of the garage, then MS was either expecting "them" or he parked his Mercedes in the right part of the garage for any reason. He sometimes parks left or right, as we can tell from MSM media.

Someone official would never pull into the garage. They would either stay on the curb or pull (back up) into the driveway, no further.

-Nin

Was there more than 1 individual in the car? If they pulled into the left part of the garage, then MS was either expecting "them" or he parked his Mercedes in the right part of the garage for any reason. He sometimes parks left or right, as we can tell from MSM media.

Someone official would never pull into the garage. They would either stay on the curb or pull (back up) into the driveway, no further.

-Nin

Didn't see the in & out, just the during... Could not tell who or how many were in the car. He is most always parking in the left bay unless he has the "moving truck" (office), or something else going on...which isn't much. If he pulls the mercedes elsewhere, there is a reason for it. So, my guess is he knew they were coming and prepared a somewhat private place to chat. This was actually on January 5th.

Thank you for sharing photo.......please be safe........if I lived on his street I would be doing this very discretely............
Yes, considering he recently had a "professional" to install cameras. [emoji85]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Mark is a wuss- he hires folks to do his dirty work and you know the police have eyes on him like a hawk and probably ears too. No one- especially his neighbors need to cow tow to him- like AZ lawyer stated awhile back- he's no mafia boss.

Acting fearful of that loser just feeds into his grandiose idea of himself. Pfft.

He's probably feeling pretty untouchable at this point- in terms of LE and not being arrested- however, if I was a neighbor I would not be feeding into that delusion. LE is one thing homeowners in a neighborhood is quite another. Homes are not cheap nor is homeownership- those surrounding homes are supposed to be those peoples castles and bastions of safety. I'd be doing my damnedest to let him know he is NOT welcome and HE is being watched but that's just me!

Rant over!

ETA When is that *advertiser censored* finally going to be arrested?

Neighborhood watch at work! Yes! Good work! Good that he knows all eyes are on him!

Those dear little girls, someday will look back and know they were playing in the house of horrors. They are little and still have happy memories in that house. To lose their beautiful mommy..............no words.........

Mark is a wuss- he hires folks to do his dirty work and you know the police have eyes on him like a hawk and probably ears too. No one- especially his neighbors need to cow tow to him- like AZ lawyer stated awhile back- he's no mafia boss.

Acting fearful of that loser just feeds into his grandiose idea of himself. Pfft.

He's probably feeling pretty untouchable at this point- in terms of LE and not being arrested- however, if I was a neighbor I would not be feeding into that delusion. LE is one thing homeowners in a neighborhood is quite another. Homes are not cheap nor is homeownership- those surrounding homes are supposed to be those peoples castles and bastions of safety. I'd be doing my damnedest to let him know he is NOT welcome and HE is being watched but that's just me!

Rant over!

ETA When is that *advertiser censored* finally going to be arrested?
That's exactly what I was thinking. If he does indeed read our posts, learning that someone is afraid, only strengthens his sense of control and increases his ego.

IMO, he is a textbook Coward. Biggest example being his strong desire to control the weakest around him; all are either women, children, the elderly, the deceased, and neglecting animals.

He would be the first to run away if challenged. That's why it makes me soooooo happy when I think of his future in The Big House.

After seeing the date and picture as well as being reminded about BS and the Sebring - I now think it was likely BS. After everything her monster son put her through maybe she will no longer go into the house? Maybe she will only see the girls when MS brings them to her home? I know I would never step foot in that house again for ANY reason.

Yes, it's been a crazy week. I stayed up all night watching the news, because I was scared to go to sleep one my phone phone buzzed with the "tornado warning in your area" at 1am. Those poor people by Siesta Key, that whole poor family... I was born and raised in Florida, and have been through many hurricanes but tornados scare the bejeezus out of me. At least with hurricanes you have plenty of time to prepare. Tornados 3 times in one week is too much for my nerves. OT question though, where was the earthquake?? I'm in Fort Myers, and haven't heard of that? Only one I ever remember hearing about was a couple years ago..
I seen the info on NBC@ news about the earthquake. I've copied the news link for you: http://www.nbc-2.com/story/24409845/earthquake-cuba-southwest-florida#.Vp1eSvkrLIV

After seeing the date and picture as well as being reminded about BS and the Sebring - I now think it was likely BS. After everything her monster son put her through maybe she will no longer go into the house? Maybe she will only see the girls when MS brings them to her home? I know I would never step foot in that house again for ANY reason.
Interesting. Never considered that. If she were only there to, maybe, drop something off, then why the 30 min. convo?

AR, I'm thinking she may be disgusted by the newly released docs, but obviously, still loves her son.

Another thought comes to mind. I wonder if MS is restricting BS from seeing her grandchildren unless she believes/supports his story (another form of manipulation).

Or, has MS brainwashed the kids so much, that they do not care about seeing their grandma. So, incredibly sad.

:waiting: for the fourth document release that was announced last week

Question, for folks in the know. On the indexing for batch number 2 there were 41% of the pages missing by Bates numbers. I haven't done the calculation for the indexing of the #1 release. If someone else wants to do it before tonight... Or I will do that later.

Can we assume they will eventually be released? In other words ..do they release * everything* eventually... all >29,000 Bates that we know are in existence ?

Are they being held back because they are more focused on JRR or mark and the continuing investigation?

Your thoughts..TIA. I wish musikman was still around and we could ask... As that was the person in the Caylee Anthony case that went and got most all of the documents.

ETA .. They may not be comparable because there are three suspects in this case ..

ETA #2... Can we get an update from the moderators/Nin as to how many Bates pages we have gotten so far out of the >29,000?

TIA

Question, for folks in the know. On the indexing for batch number 2 there were 41% of the pages missing by Bates numbers. I haven't done the calculation for the indexing of the #1 release. If someone else wants to do it before tonight... Or I will do that later.

Can we assume they will eventually be released? In other words ..do they release * everything* eventually... all >29,000 Bates that we know are in existence ?

Are they being held back because they are more focused on JRR or mark and the continuing investigation?

Your thoughts..TIA. I wish musikman was still around and we could ask... As that was the person in the Caylee Anthony case that went and got most all of the documents.

ETA .. They may not be comparable because there are three suspects in this case ..

ETA #2... Can we get an update from the moderators/Nin as to how many Bates pages we have gotten so far out of the >29,000?

TIA

I think Kate and AZ already answered your question in the donation thread...
See posts #76 and #77.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?295815-PayPal-Donations-for-Documents/page6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaniMiranda82