Sievers Sidebar #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only say that if you read through every statement from surrounding neighbors, they ALL reference hearing arguments between MS & TS. Some very vocal and with explicit names being called. It was common to hear this from the Sievers home. Just sayin...

If u notice mark never thought to call a neighbor.
IMO I don't think they were liked.

I'm sure he could be real charming when he wanted to be especially in the beginning. That's how guys like MS operate. He did manage to snag TS after all. But I also think he had a chip on his shoulder and couldn't keep up with his lies. The stories we've heard from Wendy, TS's former patient, his neighbor etc... suggest he wasn't always so charming.

In my experience, the other doctors in town wouldn't have had much respect for MS. I know it may sound old fashioned or sexist, but while it's acceptable and normal for a doctor's wife to act as the receptionist, manager, or nurse. The same can't be said for MS managing TS's office. Especially if they knew he couldn't run a profitable practice.

BBM. This is what I keep coming back to. Teresa was out of his league on so many levels. He really must've been a charmer in the beginning.

If u notice mark never thought to call a neighbor.
IMO I don't think they were liked.

Good point. I am on friendly terms and have all the phone numbers in my phone contacts of all five surrounding houses by me. Two of them have stay at home mothers who I could call to check.

That being said, some of my friends don't know their neighbors at all, don't even know their names, much less have their phone numbers in their phone contact list :dunno: I think that is strange, but then again they are my friends, and they do it too.. so I guess it isn't unique to mark that he's not friends with anybody in the neighborhood.

For Mark ..At 9:30 I would think most people would be at work if they worked...

Yeah, from everything I have read it doesn't appear they were good *friends* with anybody in the neighborhood...:thinking: I would doubt a neighbor these days would come out in support of being a friend of marks in social media or to the newspaper.... Although I believe there was somebody who said their children used to go over to their house so maybe that would be one?

:seeya:

ETA and I have never seen anybody say that they were friends with Teresa either that was a neighbor

Everyone fights or has arguments.
Here in Florida our windows and doors are open neighbors hear everything. You can hear conversations.

But with those precious little girls at home...... I can just imagine what they have heard. Not good!

But with those precious little girls at home...... I can just imagine what they have heard. Not good!

All families fight. I'm sorry.
Husbands and wives yell at each other moms and dad's yell at their kids.

IMO I don't think they argued alot

All families fight. I'm sorry.
Husbands and wives yell at each other moms and dad's yell at their kids.

IMO I don't think they argued alot

I know that arguing between moms and dads is a common thing and kids probably need to see a certain amount of that. I did not see that with my parents and I know I stepped into my first marriage totally unaware of what was to come. But, I draw the line with bad name calling, as one of the neighbors said was common to hear. Sorry! No excuse for that! Especially with kids!

IMO, all couples disagree but there are healthy ways to handle a disagreement. IMO fighting so loudly that multiple neighbors include this in their statements to LE isn't normal. The Sievers weren't living in an apartment where the neighbors hear everything.

Someone recently donated $77.00 to the original . I wish that we could be certain that none of that money can be touched by MS's grimy little paws. If TS's family is in charge, hopefully they will take out as much as they can and put it in a CD or savings account to be used for the girls needs as they grow. I don't know exactly how those crowd funding's things work, but I would imagine there are some hidden fee's that come out. I did read that takes a flat 5% fee out of each donation. But what about the way people donate? Is there another fee for that?
Now that hopefully MS can't get money out, I just wish there was a way that people could just donate directly to the Tottenham family (TS's siblings) for the kids fund. That way they would get all the money people intended without paying every Tom Dick and Harry a "fee"

ETA ~ Just thought of this
Does anyone know if the IRS will be able to TAX the donated "already taxed money"? Make someone claim it as earned income?

$77
Anonymous
20 days ago

Someone recently donated $77.00 to the original . I wish that we could be certain that none of that money can be touched by MS's grimy little paws. If TS's family is in charge, hopefully they will take out as much as they can and put it in a CD or savings account to be used for the girls needs as they grow. I don't know exactly how those crowd funding's things work, but I would imagine there are some hidden fee's that come out. I did read that takes a flat 5% fee out of each donation. But what about the way people donate? Is there another fee for that?
Now that hopefully MS can't get money out, I just wish there was a way that people could just donate directly to the Tottenham family (TS's siblings) for the kids fund. That way they would get all the money people intended without paying every Tom Dick and Harry a "fee"

Does anyone know if the IRS will be able to TAX the donated "already taxed money"? Make someone claim it as earned income?

$77
Anonymous
20 days ago
I wonder if any of the life insurance companies would payout to the girls.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I wonder if any of the life insurance companies would payout to the girls.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Also, does anyone know if TS's business life insurance would have paid out to her estate (not MS) to cover any debts she had?

It has been 6 months since TS was murdered. The Grand Jury in Fl is convened for six months at a time. If MS isn't arrested in the next few weeks then I don't think he will be. They've had plenty of time for forensics of all sorts to come back. I'm afraid he might just get away with this. It happens. Justice then sometimes comes in other ways. It's the little girls I feel for the most. Can someone like Mark be all of the things we know he is but still be a decent dad?

It has been 6 months since TS was murdered. The Grand Jury in Fl is convened for six months at a time. If MS isn't arrested in the next few weeks then I don't think he will be. They've had plenty of time for forensics of all sorts to come back. I'm afraid he might just get away with this. It happens. Justice then sometimes comes in other ways. It's the little girls I feel for the most. Can someone like Mark be all of the things we know he is but still be a decent dad?

I hate to say it, but I agree with you Frigga. I would think they would have all the forensic testing back by now and they still don't have enough on Mark to arrest him? Frustrating! And not only that, neither of the killers in jail have had their charges bumped up to 1st degree.....ugghhhh! Even if JR starts talking it may not be enough to convict MS unless MS spoke to JR directly about the murder of TS, which it doesn't seem he did. It's easy to convict MS in the court of public opinion, but if LE doesn't have any tricks up their sleeves it's going to be much harder in a court of law.

And the mental manipulation he is applying to those children is disgusting. How dare he poison their impressionable minds against TS's family. Not only did they lose their mother but now they are being forced to lose a grandmother, aunts, uncles and cousins that love them. I'm sure he is brainwashing the girls to look at that whole side of the family as the enemy. JMO, and I do hope I'm wrong.

What if he's innocent?

He still is innocent - until proven guilty. Evidence will show one way or the other.

-Nin

Dag gone it Nin...I see your posting today and I was SOOOOOO hoping you were just Too busy with other things, like Oh :thinking: scanning documents for instance :giggle:

$77
Anonymous
20 days ago

Seems like a strange amount to donate. I guess $75 wouldn't seem as strange to me but $77?

Thanks for pointing that out because though I am very familiar with the text, the timing of it being after he left to go to FL!!! totally flew over my head. *swoosh* Good catch!

Quote Originally Posted by Legally Bland View Post
The text from MS to CWW:

BBM.

So, as CWW left his phone at home, he wouldn't have got this.!!!!
Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

BBM and the !!!'s
What a great observation. Mark Sievers sent a message to CWW's phone....AND WE ALL KNOW (it is in the doc's if you don't know, ok?) CWW left his phone behind and ANGELA WRIGHT HAD THE PHONE!! Hmmm??? She knew how to use the phone, cuz she used it to call MF (CWW's son,) huh?
Oh yeah....she knew how to turn on CWW's phone and read his texts, too. So, maybe when CWW called ANGELA at Nicollettis, he asked, "Did I get a text from Mark?" Because he sure as heck would not want to "break in" and act out a "surprise murder" if the intended victim had not boarded the airplane, huh? I think "No need to call (the plan is GOOD TO GO) and have a nice day (Yep, a nice day on the beach, until the victim arrives.)
Yep, really great planners and thinkers...they actually used the code "OTHER" when it was time to switch over to their Super Secret Decoder Batphones!! I read more than once that MS was perceived as immature.....uhm...I agree.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7248/8151633751_d4afeb7bb5_b.jpg
PS...Not looking good for AW if she was supposed to receive Mark's message and forward the info to CWW via the phone call to Nicolettis or calling JRR's phone.
(Ah geez, I spent 5 days reading and taking notes....I posted the comment above and later read SURFIETX's :sigh:post #728...I should have known one of our brilliant posters already figured that angle out, a couple of days ago.
And, also to mention Robert Wideman's "sworn interview" had a lot of discussion about the TYPE OF HAT Cww often wore...the type with a string on the back??? (I think this is the type he was describing?)
http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/60160408702/Custom_Design_Canvas_Hunting_Army_Boonie_Hat.jpg

News docs have been released. See PayPal thread. See the News-Press.com site. Appears there are 1,500 crime scene photos included.

eta: sorry, unable to hyperlink at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Legally Bland View Post
The text from MS to CWW:

BBM.

So, as CWW left his phone at home, he wouldn't have got this.!!!!

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.
BBM and the !!!'s
What a great observation. Mark Sievers sent a message to CWW's phone....AND WE ALL KNOW (it is in the doc's if you don't know, ok?) CWW left his phone behind and ANGELA WRIGHT HAD THE PHONE!! Hmmm??? She knew how to use the phone, cuz she used it to call MF (CWW's son,) huh?
Oh yeah....she knew how to turn on CWW's phone and read his texts, too. So, maybe when CWW called ANGELA at Nicollettis, he asked, "Did I get a text from Mark?" Because he sure as heck would not want to "break in" and act out a "surprise murder" if the intended victim had not boarded the airplane, huh? I think "No need to call (the plan is GOOD TO GO) and have a nice day (Yep, a nice day on the beach, until the victim arrives.)
Yep, really great planners and thinkers...they actually used the code "OTHER" when it was time to switch over to their Super Secret Decoder Batphones!! I read more than once that MS was perceived as immature.....uhm...I agree.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7248/8151633751_d4afeb7bb5_b.jpg
PS...Not looking good for AW if she was supposed to receive Mark's message and forward the info to CWW via the phone call to Nicolettis or calling JRR's phone.

I would have thought the plan would be that between June 26 and 30 that MS and CWW communicated only by burner phones.

Maybe AW played the part of CWW and held regular "Hey bro, how's it going" text exchanges with MS to give the impression that CWW was still in MO while MS was in NY/CT? That would be fairly damning for her.

Of course, these "masterminds" thought that they were going to get away with it without the first hint of suspicion

News docs have been released. See PayPal thread. See the News-Press.com site. Appears there are 1,500 crime scene photos included.

eta: sorry, unable to hyperlink at the moment

Hoping to get info on the Van, and why it's still in LE' possession.
Could MS have had a tracker on the Van that CWW used for tracking
TS' arrival time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads