Sievers Sidebar #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T Opening statements are this morning at 10:00 central for Arron Lewis' trial. He is accused of murdering Beverly Carter, a realtor, in Arkansas. His "partner," Crystal, has already pled guilty and did so a few months ago. The trial is not being streamed live, but there are a lot of reporters there live tweeting, and one of our own members here at Websleuths live tweeting from the courtroom too.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-49-Little-Rock-25-Sep-2014-11-ARRESTS/page40

If u notice mark never thought to call a neighbor.
IMO I don't think they were liked.

With MS doing that 'home schooling', prob' (in MS' mind...) all those awful neighbors' kids were attending 'normal' schools LOL, so the whole lot of them were 'the enemy' ... Also, as 'Office Manager Mark', I would think (this is IMO - I have known a few medical office managers in my day fyi........ particularly the male ones...........) Mark actually sees himself as way more brilliant than any ding a ling M.D. could even dream....... So when Mark chose that older neighbor doc' to be the one to stumble upon T <modsnip>, etc., IMO M was looking down upon that man - thinking 'I'll choose that dumbkin to be the one....' IMO, I interpret M's choice to be a 'put down' to all M.D.'s.

I imagine MS is one crabby guy right now --------- do we have any info' on any 'grown up pals' (of MS) who are on the in's with MS now & have commented on his present emotional state of mind??? what has happened to skinner btw??? Is MS said to have close guy pals other than CWW?

With MS doing that 'home schooling', prob' (in MS' mind...) all those awful neighbors' kids were attending 'normal' schools LOL, so the whole lot of them were 'the enemy' ... Also, as 'Office Manager Mark', I would think (this is IMO - I have known a few medical office managers in my day fyi........ particularly the male ones...........) Mark actually sees himself as way more brilliant than any ding a ling M.D. could even dream....... So when Mark chose that older neighbor doc' to be the one to stumble upon T <modsnip>, etc., IMO M was looking down upon that man - thinking 'I'll choose that dumbkin to be the one....' IMO, I interpret M's choice to be a 'put down' to all M.D.'s.

I imagine MS is one crabby guy right now --------- do we have any info' on any 'grown up pals' (of MS) who are on the in's with MS now & have commented on his present emotional state of mind??? what has happened to skinner btw??? Is MS said to have close guy pals other than CWW?

Don't waste your time imagining MS as "crabby", he appears to be very confident and content in his stride. This is what's so discerning to neighbors who want him OUT! Nope..still smiling and strutting around with the earbuds in like his sheet doesn't stink.

Don't waste your time imagining MS as "crabby", he appears to be very confident and content in his stride. This is what's so discerning to neighbors who want him OUT! Nope..still smiling and strutting around with the earbuds in like his sheet doesn't stink.
One of the characteristics of a psychopath, is that they're fearless.

Very true MCKPM. I was married to a narcissist and when he was feeling "crabby", it was only addressed behind closed-doors. "They" always have to keep a persona and be liked by everyone; and sometimes at all costs...
A whole other topic, but I do believe there are certain "levels" of narcissism and sociopath behaviors.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I was hoping to see you chime in today. I was pretty sure what your comments of him would be. I wish the perp walk would come sooner rather than later. This has been a long time for him to have sole influence over those little girls. I am really beginning to get worried.

Is LE waiting for JR to be extradited to FL, hoping he will sing like a canary and implicate MS? I would imagine CWW is mute, so maybe LE will get lucky with JR and he will talk, of course diminishing his involvement and give up MS in exchange for a lesser sentence?

If anything, he continues to try and antagonize those who live around him...with grins & "the girls". These are neighbors who have clearly expressed their dislike directly to him, therefore, a wave and grin is not necessarily trying to be a pleasant neighbor. I reference "the girls" only because the dogs continue to get out and no one wants to walk over to return them as they have in the past, so MS will use the girls to lead the way to go and get them. Let me just say, when the handcuffs finally come out, there will be one helluva party on Jarvis ;)

Is LE waiting for JR to be extradited to FL, hoping he will sing like a canary and implicate MS? I would imagine CWW is mute, so maybe LE will get lucky with JR and he will talk, of course diminishing his involvement and give up MS in exchange for a lesser sentence?
Thats what I was thinking. Especially since he (JR) already spilled the beans to his gf.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This question might be more legal question related but I would think Florida LE has spent much time in MO- at least enough for probable cause and an arrest warrant. What is keeping JR from "singing" while incarcerated in MO, hence hopefully expediting at least one more arrest (MS). In other words, what does his location of incarceration have to do with whether or not he cooperates with FL LE? He has already been arrested...
I, too, think CWW will remain loyal to MS, regardless of the consequences. There is a bond between those two that defies logic. JR's association with MS is nil (other than murdering his wife for a piece of the pie) and IMO will cut a deal to save his hide, literally. What's stopping him from speaking now?

ETA- the photo of CWW on TS/MS refrigerator! Beyond strange IMO. IIRC, CWW and MS communicated every single day since 2011 until the weekend of the murder when MS told him (paraphrased) No need to call. Hope u have a good day. The only person I've spoken to every day for the past 4 years is my spouse. CWW, IMO, won't rat on MS....

This question might be more legal question related but I would think Florida LE has spent much time in MO- at least enough for probable cause and an arrest warrant. What is keeping JR from "singing" while incarcerated in MO, hence hopefully expediting at least one more arrest (MS). In other words, what does his location of incarceration have to do with whether or not he cooperates with FL LE? He has already been arrested...
I, too, think CWW will remain loyal to MS, regardless of the consequences. There is a bond between those two that defies logic. JR's association with MS is nil (other than murdering his wife for a piece of the pie) and IMO will cut a deal to save his hide, literally. What's stopping him from speaking now?

I am wondering if it because he is in the Federal system, not the State system. He must have a Defense attorney who does federal work in MO and will need another in FL. Maybe because the laws or rules are different? I have no idea.

Do I dare ask the question as to why MS played with the girls on the roof?

I absolutely 100% did not believe it when it was posted initially.

Why? It makes zero sense especially since walking on roofing destroys it

MS didn't maintain his van so I doubt he was concerned with the roof. We're talking about the roof on a house that has an IRS lien on it and a mold issue based on the photos I've viewed.

Playing on the roof doesn't make sense but we're talking about a guy that submitted an individual with a sex abuse history for guardianship during the custody hearing.

Guess he wanted everyone to get a good view of playtime.

Im mainly a big time lurker here... You guys do such a great job answering any questions I have before I ask or giving any input I could hope to contribute, hence the lurking. :) But there is one thing where the curiosity is driving me mad!! Did we ever dig into the story CWW told to his brother in law where CWW said that he strangled the life out of his roommate who ratted him out? Was there any validity to that story?

Drug impaired judgment?

Or MS was experiencing a manic episode. The roof playing is the type of senseless, risky, behavior that sounds more like someone who is manic v. high, in my uneducated opinion.

Im mainly a big time lurker here... You guys do such a great job answering any questions I have before I ask or giving any input I could hope to contribute, hence the lurking. :) But there is one thing where the curiosity is driving me mad!! Did we ever dig into the story CWW told to his brother in law where CWW said that he strangled the life out of his roommate who ratted him out? Was there any validity to that story?

Yes, IIRC Wink news tracked down the woman arrested in connection with CWW's meth case and verified she is alive and well.

It wasn't as if they climbed on the roof to play cards, they were up there playing Frisbee. A few of us wondered whether there were LI policies on the girls, but decided no father would arrange that type of accident. Now I'm not so sure. :shakehead:

Yes, IIRC Wink news tracked down the woman arrested in connection with CWW's meth case and verified she is alive and well.

Here's the article I archived in the media thread about that - from Jessica Lipscomb, Naples Daily News.
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/local/claim-by-curtis-wayne-wright-accused-in-teresa-sievers-killing-likely-untrue-that-he-killed-former-2-361075051.html

Reached Monday night, Wright's female co-defendant in that case said his account of being unfairly blamed isn’t true.

"None of that story he's been telling his family and friends — none of it is accurate," said RB (edited to initials), whose husband also was arrested in the case. "He was there the whole time we were there. … Every charge he got, he did it."
RB said she was the only woman in the home at the time and said there were no other women involved in the 2010 arrest as described by Wright.

"I would guess he's just talking talk," she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia