Sievers Sidebar #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think that this crime involves the medical practice in some way? I'm not talking about Medicare fraud.

I have a question, sorry if I'm being naïve. How would someone tell the difference between a burner phone and just an older phone laying around the house. I get that burners are typically pay as go cheaper phones but if you don't have a lot of money anyway wouldn't you be using less expensive phones in general? I ask because I have 4 old cell phones hanging around my house.
BOBBYWOO Someone will probably have already answered by the time I finish typing. It should be noted, JRR & CWW are "adept at getting others to pay their bills." Taylor Shomaker stated JRR was on his brother's telephone plan, a law student in California. KMoran (Angela Wideman Wright's mother) was paying for Angela's and Curtis Wayne Wright's phone. Oh yeah, and Jerry Lubinski apparently purchased computers and tools for CWW, too! (Are you beginning to see a pattern?) And, the new "in-laws" also paid for groceries, too...Oh brother!! (Excuse me if I sound a little sarcastic, but these people were all adults, not teenagers..... Good grief, cut-the-cord!)
Okay, (straightening my hair & adjusting my jacket, after my rant...sorry) back to the "burner phones" can be "unique" in that THEY MUST BE ACTIVATED FROM ANOTHER TELEPHONE!!! (And that usually leads Wright to the killers home, someone close to them or another home in which they had access to a phone line....and NO NAME REQUIREMENT. I have been thinking JL's home phone, KM's home phone or sadly maybe even AW's work place) If you purchase a phone from a "cell phone retailer" Cricket, NET10, PCS etc...they set up an account and activate the phones for you, and ask for a lot of information. Perps want as little as possible revealed about themselves. In a NorthEast case, the perps used burner phones that were activated by a friend. The police could not get a "name" from the carrier, but the carrier COULD IDENTIFY THE PHONE NUMBER USED TO ACTIVATE THE PHONE. Lo and behold, the phone number was linked to a friend of the murderer and the case quickly solved.
Did that help with the "burner" phone concept?

First of all there were no narcotics at her medical practice.

Second we have no proof that Teresa even knew CWW was her supposed IT guy- let alone ever met him. IIRC

That is true, we only know Angie Wright said that and I know there were no narcotics, but in one of the interviews when it was said things were missing I had the impression it was supplements.

Well I didn't hear anyone badmouth him in their interviews!

I was very surprised that all the neighbors interviews were positive toward both Mark & Teresa. That is not what has been described here or in TV interviews.

We don't know what LE knows. What if they believe her?
We all Assume....
We all have opinions
which is why we are here and fill pages upon pages every day.

Nothing personal.
I'm allowed my theories and respect yours.
we have to wait and see I'm sure there is a lot more coming!

I Agree - LE was definitely trying to find out from everyone close to the Seivers in the interviews if they had known of any "swinging" or infidelity in their marriage. I think they were not buying Mark's story about that either.

Does anyone else think that this crime involves the medical practice in some way? I'm not talking about Medicare fraud.

I did early on- but after listening to interviews with LE I don't think so anymore.

BBM. For me it says the opposite. People with drug addictions can't just stop for months on end. TS was in control. If AL said TS only intended to quit smoking but couldn't, then I could understand your point.
BBM

Dear creepingskills I must disagree with the general information about addiction in your post. I can't let this myth be perpetuated. You will see why below.

Everyone, please note: I am only addressing the sentence I've bolded because it is misinformation about addiction. I am implying nothing about whether or not TS was addicted to anything. We simply have no way of knowing and it has nothing to do with her murder.

Yes, people with addiction CAN stop for months on end. My alcoholic father did it just to prove he wasn't an alcoholic! Addicts would like their loved ones to think that their ability to stop whenever they want means they don't have a problem so you will stop hassling them. But until my father finally achieved permanent sobriety in his 60's, his pattern was one of sobriety for several months followed by relapse, sometimes for months, often for years. Being able to stop partaking of one's drug of choice and be in control for a period of time does not mean someone is not an addict. So if your addicted loved one tells you that, don't believe it! Thank you.

Again, I am not addressing any substance use by TS with this comment.

http://alcoholrehab.com/addiction-recovery/recover-from-addiction-after-repeated-relapse/

BOBBYWOO Someone will probably have already answered by the time I finish typing. It should be noted, JRR & CWW are "adept at getting others to pay their bills." Taylor Shomaker stated JRR was on his brother's telephone plan, a law student in California. KMoran (Angela Wideman Wright's mother) was paying for Angela's and Curtis Wayne Wright's phone. Oh yeah, and Jerry Lubinski apparently purchased computers and tools for CWW, too! (Are you beginning to see a pattern?) And, the new "in-laws" also paid for groceries, too...Oh brother!! (Excuse me if I sound a little sarcastic, but these people were all adults, not teenagers..... Good grief, cut-the-cord!)
Okay, (straightening my hair & adjusting my jacket, after my rant...sorry) back to the "burner phones" can be "unique" in that THEY MUST BE ACTIVATED FROM ANOTHER TELEPHONE!!! (And that usually leads Wright to the killers home, someone close to them or another home in which they had access to a phone line....and NO NAME REQUIREMENT. I have been thinking JL's home phone, KM's home phone or sadly maybe even AW's work place) If you purchase a phone from a "cell phone retailer" Cricket, NET10, PCS etc...they set up an account and activate the phones for you, and ask for a lot of information. Perps want as little as possible revealed about themselves. In a NorthEast case, the perps used burner phones that were activated by a friend. The police could not get a "name" from the carrier, but the carrier COULD IDENTIFY THE PHONE NUMBER USED TO ACTIVATE THE PHONE. Lo and behold, the phone number was linked to a friend of the murderer and the case quickly solved.
Did that help with the "burner" phone concept?

WOW! Yes it did! My thoughts were they went to Walmart or wherever, plunked down some cash for the phone and the minutes and left with no questions asked. Another question.... I have dead phones in a drawer at my house which I had actually forgotten about until this story. Remember the Razr? Still have mine. Blackberry, still got mine and a couple others too. How do we know MS and CW had burners phones and not simply old phones laying around they haven't thrown away yet?

Exactly: the whole TS knowingly committed prescription drug fraud by prescribing her own antidepressants to her husband when she could have just called them in for herself is crazy. And she did this to cover her tracks for some reason but hey, she has a drug dealer who knows about her illegal purchases.

I'll wait for the toxicology. I'm not buying what LS is selling

It is unethical ( and possibly illegal) for a doctor to call in prescriptions for yourself .

Of course it's nothing personal! I respect yours and others' opinions as well.

LOL, I GUESS that LE might not believe she speaks with the dead and had a conversation with TS. That in itself, might taint some of her other thoughts, opinions and statements.

Not to worry, I don't take it personally here, nobody should because we don't know each other outside of here. :P

I didn't mean to be arguing with you at all, just saying what my take on things is. Like I said, I can only speak for me, that's why I put that, it wasn't an 'in your face' kind of statement. Give and take, back and forth - it's discussion! It's so interesting getting our different points of view and discovering something I hadn't considered before.

It gets cumbersome sometimes trying to state your opinion, but also word it so it doesn't offend anyone and I'm lazy about it sometimes. :/ I think sometimes our conversations are SO polite that someone reading these might think they're watching the Goofy Gophers.

It's never personal here, that's why we're anonymous.

:peace:

[video=youtube;aiD_lGRkSmU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiD_lGRkSmU[/video]

I am not talking about her talking with Teresa from the grave. Lol no way.
But I do believe Teresa confided to her many things she wouldn't and didn't tell thenppl cose to her.
That's what I feel here nothing more and I do believe the things she disclosed.

My understanding is that the children of TS and MS were home schooled but NOT by Mark. Please correct me and show me that i am wrong. LS had her children home schooled but not with the TS children.

Why cant people believe TS was NOT a saint? She had problems and insecurities and struggles just like we all do. She might be a powerhouse for her patients but unable to hold it all together in her personal life . "Physician heal thyself" is a phrase that has meaning here. She can give awesome advice and zero in on an issue for others but she, herself, cant take or participate in all the things necessary to cure what ails her OR her marriage etc. It is an oft told tale. Here is an article about depression and suicide among physicians.

http://www.currentpsychiatry.com/ho...sicians/b1d152751a0bb7bf9e4c2b5aeb2a416e.html

Anything i write is just my opinion.

It is unethical ( and possibly illegal) for a doctor to call in prescriptions for yourself .

I just asked my DH MD about this. He said that it is not illegal to call in meds in our state for yourself as a physician, however it is NOT recommended. It may vary from state to state.

A physician Being on an anti depressant could be used against a physician in a malpractice lawsuit, and the physician could be considered "impaired by depression". OMG! I had no idea. IMO

I was very surprised that all the neighbors interviews were positive toward both Mark & Teresa. That is not what has been described here or in TV interviews.

Thing is the neighbors only knew them to wave.to them. I'm not so sure we have heard from them all.

I don't know for sure but I think is it for this batch. I was thinking about who is missing, we still need nurse Sandra's, the other peeps that worked in her office, AW's mom and stepdad, LS's husband, the mistress or mistresses, the tutor........ Who else? Other doctors and workers in TS's office complex.
Here's a few more ~
CWW's parents and siblings, Dr. P (I'm sure there's more from him) his wife (Michele) :frown:
Although AW's mom and stepdad have already been interviewed in Doc 2, there might be more from them as well as AW's brother.
Whoever was in/ON MS phone have to be peeing in their pants right about now.

Would someone be kind enough to remind me of the dates/time period when LE was focused on CWW and JRR as suspects and MS stopped being cooperative and talking to LE? Were they close in time? TIA

It's definitely NOT illegal and is frowned upon, but MANY docs do it. (It's bad medicine for the "patient" but so is calling yourself something in under a spouse's name)

Thing is the neighbors only knew them to wave.to them. I'm not so sure we have heard from them all.
I wonder if the neighbor that witnessed the frisbee playing on the roof shared that info with LE and they haven't released that interview yet?

Here's a few more ~
CWW's parents and siblings, Dr. P (I'm sure there's more from him) his wife (Michele) :frown:
Although AW's mom and stepdad have already been interviewed in Doc 2, there might be more from them as well as AW's brother.
Whoever was in/ON MS phone have to be peeing in their pants right about now.

Ah, yes! I forgot they have been interviewed before. I'd like to hear from MS's brother? The person who came and helped check the alarm after the murder. And how about TS's brother who gave them financial advice? That may be very telling as well.

WOW! Yes it did! My thoughts were they went to Walmart or wherever, plunked down some cash for the phone and the minutes and left with no questions asked. Another question.... I have dead phones in a drawer at my house which I had actually forgotten about until this story. Remember the Razr? Still have mine. Blackberry, still got mine and a couple others too. How do we know MS and CW had burners phones and not simply old phones laying around they haven't thrown away yet?

You bring up a good question. Bear with me, as I am still waiting for my cup of coffee to kick in, but while reading through the investigative report, one of the texts from MS to CWW, "just got it, mail tomorrow". I wonder if that was indicative of MS buying burner phones and mailing one to CWW?

As for the old cell phones being used, I wouldn't think so, but that's just my opinion. Btw, I have a ton of them lying around too. My husband is a telecommunications engineer so we have all kinds of geek stuff around the house. He might be able to shed some light on the use of old phones in a situation like this, although I am sure someone else will be able to provide insight before I can ask him. He isn't even out of bed yet! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!