Sievers Sidebar #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion but respectfully, you couldn't be more wrong. Teresa was not perfect but self absorption shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence with her name. I know personally the love Teresa had for her girls. I know the time she put into grocery shopping and cooking even when she was dead tired. I know how they were the first focus of every conversation I had with her; before discussing her practice or anything else we talked about her girls. The opinion you posted is the opinion that MS promoted subversively and constantly and it is disgusting of him to have created that fiction. How would anyone know at this point that "the girls never even received much attention" ? How would anyone know at this point that Teresa didn't give 100% to her girls? Teresa was devoted to her girls.

MS had a yard person, a pool person, a house cleaner, a tutor for the girls and yet he still couldn't work the two hours or so needed daily to keep the books straight. This was a boutique practice. Teresa did not see five patients in an hour, she saw 1 or 1.25. Teresa's office processed little by way of insurance claims and most patients paid 100% at the time of service. How much work was involved on the part of MS? And from interviews we hear that he wasn't handling taxes, rental payments, supplement payments and ordering. There may be self absorbed people in this tragedy, but it wasn't Teresa.

You are correct, though, there was quite a bit of manipulation surrounding her but there was nothing she did to deserve the manipulation except, of course, trusting the wrong people.

It sounds like there was no money to pay bills. She couldn't possibly have been taking in enough money to cover overhead...

I just asked my DH MD about this. He said that it is not illegal to call in meds in our state for yourself as a physician, however it is NOT recommended. It may vary from state to state.

A physician Being on an anti depressant could be used against a physician in a malpractice lawsuit, and the physician could be considered "impaired by depression". OMG! I had no idea. IMO

This is true! I also know, directly, that professionals have other means to acquire such drugs so there is no paper trail. Sad but true.

I just went Googling and couldn't find the answer to my question. I understand your statement that regular phones and also burner phones are equally traceable following footprints from tower to tower. I guess I always assumed someone could walk in to WaWa or Walmart and pay cash for the cheap cell phone and also pay cash for maybe 30 days worth phone/text time. I thought I recalled reading somewhere recently that even with these cash phone and cash phone minutes the phone buyer still had to have a credit card to activate the phone. Google refuses to answer my question.

SMS commented several times on the technology being used in this case, going as far as saying " technology that has never been used before". Didn't CWW profess to having gigs with homeland security that keeps him current with the latest technology, and boy, is there a lot of new ways to communicate anonymously, think (NSA) and Eric Snowden.

We've learned that MS dumped fax machines from the medical office on the day of
his wife's funeral, and that his (MS) managerial tasks were done in the evening when the office was closed. Below are a few very high tech ways to communicate anonymously...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...t-uses-hidden-iOS-feature-relay-messages.html

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2420131,00.asp

Those fax machines must have some nefarious info and clues to how these two were communicating with eachOTHER.

ETA. I also think Sheriff Mike Scott was sending a message to MS.

But a person is Not "impaired by depression" if he or she is taking an antidepressant. TREATING depression is better than untreated depression.

(But your DH like my DH probably feels attacked on all levels these days).

Maybe she did prescribe her ADs under his name but I find that very very strange if she did.

Does Florida have medical review panels as the first step in a claim? We do and 98% of cases are thrown out in review panel.

Physican depression rates are the same as general population: http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/806779-overview#a2

SMS commented several times on the technology being used in this case, going as far as saying " technology that has never been used before". Didn't CWW profess to having gigs with homeland security that keeps him current with the latest technology, and boy, is there a lot of new ways to communicate anonymously, think (NSA) and Eric Snowden.

We've learned that MS dumped fax machines from the medical office on the day of
his wife's funeral, and that his (MS) managerial tasks were done in the evening when the office was closed. Below are a few very high tech ways to communicate anonymously...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...t-uses-hidden-iOS-feature-relay-messages.html

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2420131,00.asp

Those fax machines must have some nefarious info and clues to how these two were communicating with eachOTHER.

ETA. I also think Sheriff Mike Scott was sending a message to MS.

interesting link:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/davealt...-tracked-blackphone-now-on-sale/#6b825b06614a

I wince every time I see the words nurse Sandy. She is not a nurse. Never has been. Maybe we could use "nurse" SH ..seems more accurate to me...or just SH. Not sure what her official title was....and I'm sure not using MSM's version because as we know that wasn't reported correctly. Just thought I'd mention it. I'm a little under the weather today so if this comes off as crabby it's not intended to be...and of course...JMO

It seems to me that being her good friend, LS wouldn't have wanted to divert the investigation by a possible "misread" of her seance with TS from across the...... What..... The other side.

She doesn't say or do things I would expect a grieving person to do who wants to help..... Odd.

BBM. For me it says the opposite. People with drug addictions can't just stop for months on end. TS was in control. If AL said TS only intended to quit smoking but couldn't, then I could understand your point.

BBM I agree with this. An "addict" in the true sense can't just start and stop. IMHO TS was no "weed addict" and I also agree with PP that since she isn't here to defend herself, I am not taking the words of LS and MS on what her lifestyle choices were. I especially don't believe MS about a bottle of pills that have HIS name on the bottle. Nope, show me proof.

I wince every time I see the words nurse Sandy. She is not a nurse. Never has been. Maybe we could use "nurse" SH ..seems more accurate to me...or just SH. Not sure what her official title was....and I'm sure not using MSM's version because as we know that wasn't reported correctly. Just thought I'd mention it. I'm a little under the weather today so if this comes off as crabby it's not intended to be...and of course...JMO

Was she a medical assistant or LPN? So sorry, I had just seen her referred to as a nurse and in the clip I saw, she had a stethoscope around her neck. I didn't think anything of it nor had any clue she wasn't. My DH MD has medical or nursing assistants and one LPN in His office as employing an RN is costly so I totally get it. Thanks for the clarification.

Thankfully I had the LS file downloaded so was able to listen to it again. Unfortunately right now I am headed out to look for a lost dog in our neighborhood otherwise I would listen again and post a brief synopsis. Its never the same though but I'll do that later.

One important thing we know now is that Teresa did in fact know about the lien. I wish we knew WHEN she became aware of it- all along or more recently. I'm pretty sure LE knows though and that's good enough for me. It might have been the impetus to the eventual outcome.

I now feel comfortable in saying I believe that LS became a homeschooler with the help of/influence of or because of Mark/Teresa- my gut tells me the former individual would have been much happier then the latter in regards to that decision. This adds even another layer to LS infiltration of all things Sievers- she had worked her way into becoming TS good friend and supposed confidant. She had become a part of the business and practice and now we know she became a homeschooling pal, along with her children to Mark Sievers (the other homeschooling parent).

I no likey.

Her interviews are dripping with veiled and shabbily disguised contempt for Teresa- her personality and personal traits especially. While I have no doubt that Lenka admired her as a physician I don't think she necessarily liked her approach towards life or people.

She 'likes' Mark- that much is very apparent.

This whole scenario stinks to high heaven.

I cannot wait until discovery from Marks phone comes out. I believe the whole story (the parts we are missing or making assumptions about) will become crystal clear. I believe the moment LE had that (had his phone downloaded and in their possession) much became very clear to them.

I wonder where this idea comes from that the Spiska's have access to all sorts of money. I don't think they even own their home but I could be mistaken.

SMS most recent interview sheds some new light and rereading old posts from the VI's does too.

It seems to me that being her good friend, LS wouldn't have wanted to divert the investigation by a possible "misread" of her seance with TS from across the...... What..... The other side.

She doesn't say or do things I would expect a grieving person to do who wants to help..... Odd.

Truthfully, IMO there were quite a few people that did not display grief or emotion when interviewed. I was amazed they seemed to keep it together like they did. One of the other things I noticed was that people referred to TS in the present tense and past tense, sometimes in the same sentence. That said to me that they were still coming to grips with her death and it had not really sunk in yet, which I totally understand.

I found myself doing the same thing when I talk about my recently deceased heart horse. Everyone displays grief differently so I can't judge too much. That and combined with life experiences, culture, personality perhaps contributes to the expression of grief. IMOO

Interestingly Sievers and Spiska as a business name could absolutely go on without Teresa and that seemed to be the initial plan, secondary to the Million Dollar Go Fund Me account.

I have watched so many videos now my eyes are crossing. I believe it was the interview with SMS on "Behind the Headlines" that was linked a bit up-thread, he mentioned some TV shows (possibly movies too?) were interested in portraying this case. Others on here have mentioned (and I agree) how this whole thing is like a Shakespearean tragedy.

Would you watch a made for TV movie or major motion picture about this case? Personally, I am not so sure about those, but I would like to watch a "Forensic Files" regarding all the new tech they're using. You have to wonder how people think they can get away with stuff these days - especially a conspiracy to commit murder! Besides the fact I can't wrap my head around ever harming someone...I would be looking over my shoulder the rest of my life. Some of the DNA and other forensics that have been developed is mind boggling. When you can go back 30+ years, prove beyond a reasonable doubt, and convict someone of capital murder.... If I were a criminal, I'd :freakedout::hills: !!

This is true! I also know, directly, that professionals have other means to acquire such drugs so there is no paper trail. Sad but true.

But a person is Not "impaired by depression" if he or she is taking an antidepressant. TREATING depression is better than untreated depression.

(But your DH like my DH probably feels attacked on all levels these days).

Maybe she did prescribe her ADs under his name but I find that very very strange if she did.

Does Florida have medical review panels as the first step in a claim? We do and 98% of cases are thrown out in review panel.

Physican depression rates are the same as general population: http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/806779-overview#a2

I probably didn't post what I meant effectively. There is no problem with a physician taking anti depressant meds at all. Where it could possibly become an issue is if the doctor is sued for malpractice or someone makes a complaint with the State and an investigation into the doctor ensues. Sorry for not being clear before. Apparently this has happened and doctors have become wary...

IMOO

I bet this case will eventually be on Dateline, hopefully with Keith Morrison as the voiceover!

I was very surprised that all the neighbors interviews were positive toward both Mark & Teresa. That is not what has been described here or in TV interviews.

I think it may be easy to listen to the interviews and wonder why you may not hear certain behaviors relayed to LE, but at the time, this neighborhood was in shock! The hubby was in CT and you don't "think" about discussing him...honestly. It was "odd" behavior, but it was Mark! Neighbors who lived in close proximity saw this behavior for 10 years...you just don't think about it as being unusual at that time. Also, if you recall, a lot of the speculation early on was on "neighbors" and not Mark. If you were being interviewed, would you start discussing an altercation you had with him because of the damn fireworks in your yard? Honestly, you don't think of those things at the time because you're freaking out that there has been a horrendous murder in a home next to you...and omg, poor Mark, OMG, those GIRLS!! Also, it really doesn't influence the case much or LE would be back for more info... JMO

Thankfully I had the LS file downloaded so was able to listen to it again. Unfortunately right now I am headed out to look for a lost dog in our neighborhood otherwise I would listen again and post a brief synopsis. Its never the same though but I'll do that later.

One important thing we know now is that Teresa did in fact know about the lien. I wish we knew WHEN she became aware of it- all along or more recently. I'm pretty sure LE knows though and that's good enough for me. It might have been the impetus to the eventual outcome.

I now feel comfortable in saying I believe that LS became a homeschooler with the help of/influence of or because of Mark/Teresa- my gut tells me the former individual would have been much happier then the latter in regards to that decision. This adds even another layer to LS infiltration of all things Sievers- she had worked her way into becoming TS good friend and supposed confidant. She had become a part of the business and practice and now we know she became a homeschooling pal, along with her children to Mark Sievers (the other homeschooling parent).

I no likey.

Her interviews are dripping with veiled and shabbily disguised contempt for Teresa- her personality and personal traits especially. While I have no doubt that Lenka admired her as a physician I don't think she necessarily liked her approach towards life or people.

She 'likes' Mark- that much is very apparent.

This whole scenario stinks to high heaven.

I cannot wait until discovery from Marks phone comes out. I believe the whole story (the parts we are missing or making assumptions about) will become crystal clear. I believe the moment LE had that (had his phone downloaded and in their possession) much became very clear to them.

I wonder where this idea comes from that the Spiska's have access to all sorts of money. I don't think they even own their home but I could be mistaken.

SMS most recent interview sheds some new light and rereading old posts from the VI's does too.

Nice post. You may be right because Lenka does come off as the Gypsy type. They gain your trust and try to milk you later on while sinking their hooks into your spouse if they can to milk them too. Hints the 1 million dollar page started by her the next morning with Marks blessing of the high amount which was chosen. Plus a Gypsy rarely has empathy to the lost of life of the person that they were conning. They just move on and keep milking others. Jmo.

From ^ link, June 30, 2014: "Today, SGP Technologies SA, the Switzerland-based joint venture of Silent Circle and Geeksphone behind Blackphone, announced that handsets have started shipping to the device’s first pre-order customers. SGP touts the Blackphone as “…the world’s first smartphone built from the ground up to maximize user privacy..." bbm

Did not read entire article, but IIUC ^ quote, on being served LE's subpoena or warrant, manu. would be obligated to provide names, addresses, what-ev info about buyers.
IOW, at least for these first pre-order purchasers, buyers would not be untraceable by LE. IDK about subsequent purchasers. Seems it would depend on how purchased. JM2cts, c/b/wrong.

I just love when SMS gives an interview. He says there is a lot more to come but they can wait for the best time to release that info due the ongoing investigation. MS be scared and ready- your time in the clink did not come fast enough for me, but rest assured, it's coming! Great interview and thanks for posting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think I understand where you're coming from, but I'm not sure anyone here has ever implied she was wimpy or easily swayed, in fact quite the opposite. And we are all flawed.

People from all walks of life, levels of education, even highly educated, formally trained and mentored and thoroughly experienced mental health professionals have been known to have fallen victim to a cunning or not-so-cunning manipulative person. The very people who would otherwise recognize the behavior in someone else's life.

There are people whose lack of ethics and sense of self importance are so overwhelmingly powerful that lots of people can be drawn into the web. It happens so gradually that it's sometimes hard to see it. An example is a physically abusive partner. If you're beaten from the very first meeting, you know what's what. When it's gradual, it's hard and sometimes impossible to see it.

It's much more insidious when it's emotional and mental. Things evolve. Defenses wear down. People don't recognize the subtle changes. People remember the good things and the way things were and don't pay attention to warning signs. I think that's what may have happened with TS because I feel pretty confident that the majority of us would agree that she was a strong-willed woman in most every aspect of her life that we know of. I think she needed and deserved an equally strong life partner. Marriage is supposed to be a partnership.

Exactly. I worked with women from the domestic abuse shelter for a couple of years. I know that exactly. But the women in the shelter came from poverty as those with more support had other options than a shelter and I never worked with them.

What I am saying is that all of these defenses of Teresa are making her as less. It is implied that she is less and incapable because people are defending things they see as negative. Building a big house is apparently a value judgment and defending that implies that it is a negative thing to do.

I simply do not know how to explain this.

If someone defends me to others, that implies that whatever I did is seen as bad. So people defend that bad action.

Whereas on my part, I have chosen to do something for my own reasons and do not need anyone to defend me. That defense implies that I am powerless.

Does that make any sense at all?

I simply see it as not respectful to continue defending Teresa. She was a person who did all kinds of great things. She is being diminished in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia65452