Sievers Sidebar #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To give JR a trial run? A quick layout of the house, deciding where to hide :dunno:
I agree, early on it was said that CWW had never been to the house, probably need to know as you say the layout and what was what.

Can someone refresh my memory. Wasn't there a text or a reference stating that something was unlocked such as a deck box or something? my memory is fuzzy but everyone else here seems to have great additions to my fuzziness lol. At the time I read that I was thinking they were talking about something being unlocked(postal reference ?) and I had thought it had to do with something in Missouri originally at his condo.

But when I saw the photographs... of the deck box on the lanai ... with the screen door propped open... I was thinking perhaps something was left in there?

And yes ...we have seen hundred dollar bills in those safes and photographs within the house.

ETA the US Treasury does record every bill taken in to be destroyed :moo:
The deck box was in reference to the deck box at the condo MS owns in Missouri.

Sorry, did not see that earlier. Yes, it's just a coincidence. Now, I am not verified as an insider, as you know. You would have to take my word for it -- or not.

-Nin

LOL - I ALWAYS trust your mind. You see things and put things together in a brilliant and common sense way :)

Bates #11

:blowkiss: and :tyou:

I still get a *hinky* feeling about the deck box. I know that the Bates states it was the one in MO, but just knowing that the screen door was open for the dogs, and the deck box in Bonita Springs :thinking:... I am looking forward to learning more as to what was said that led them to think MO deck box.

Perhaps in the next doc dump #4 :waiting:

StorageUnitBates#11.JPG

^^Above is Bates #11 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8bVNjQmhsMXZfRFk/view?pref=2&pli=1

ETA: Revisiting this it talks about *storage unit*. if those words were used .. never mind ...that is different than a storage box...

:dunno:

Waiting for the next batch of docs - any word on that yet?

Waiting for the next batch of docs - any word on that yet?

Nope.

And this little snippet from the Paypal thread:
Sent: Tue, Jan 12, 2016 4:07 pm
Subject: Wright Public Record

The estimate for the next portion of public record in the Curtis Wright case will be $1,200.
Today is the 29th, so we've been waiting 17 days now. Tuesday will make 3 weeks.

Nope.

And this little snippet from the Paypal thread:

Today is the 29th, so we've been waiting 17 days now. Tuesday will make 3 weeks.

Kate thank you beach and NiN for what you do and your patience with everyone

Legal Questions for our VERIFIED Lawyers - Q & A ONLY ***No Discussion*** - Page 9
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Y-***No-Discussion***&p=12319452#post12319452
re: Post#127

They will be charged with 1st degree murder regardless. If they rat out MS they will be better off. At least, the FIRST one to rat him out will be better off...ever hear of the "prisoners' dilemma"? Google it. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------

i'm a googleholic so i did look it up:)
interesting...

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/prisoners-dilemma.asp
DEFINITION of 'Prisoner's Dilemma'

A paradox in decision analysis in which two individuals acting in their own best interest pursue a course of action that does not result in the ideal outcome. The typical prisoner's dilemma is set up in such a way that both parties choose to protect themselves at the expense of the other participant. As a result of following a purely logical thought process to help oneself, both participants find themselves in a worse state than if they had cooperated with each other in the decision-making process.

Attachments

• prisoners_dilemma.jpg
    prisoners_dilemma.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 217
Legal Questions for our VERIFIED Lawyers - Q & A ONLY ***No Discussion*** - Page 9
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Y-***No-Discussion***&p=12319452#post12319452

interesting...

A paradox in decision analysis in which two individuals acting in their own best interest pursue a course of action that does not result in the ideal outcome. The typical prisoner's dilemma is set up in such a way that both parties choose to protect themselves at the expense of the other participant. As a result of following a purely logical thought process to help oneself, both participants find themselves in a worse state than if they had cooperated with each other in the decision-making process.

Except in this case this dilemma happens to be a menaga trois. A truly fitting scenario. Wonder who ends up on top?

I think he had to be charged with a crime first.
Jmo
Yeah, I posted about that a few months back about that huge wooded space behind the Siever's house.
Then when I saw the pry bar and overalls in their neighbor's front yard, I started to envision the series of events.
Now that you brought it up again I hope someone can shed some light or have a logical theory...oh, well...maybe I'll be more popular in my next life.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

:blowkiss: and :tyou:

I still get a *hinky* feeling about the deck box. I know that the Bates states it was the one in MO, but just knowing that the screen door was open for the dogs, and the deck box in Bonita Springs :thinking:... I am looking forward to learning more as to what was said that led them to think MO deck box.

Perhaps in the next doc dump #4 :waiting:

attachment.php

^^Above is Bates #11 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8bVNjQmhsMXZfRFk/view?pref=2&pli=1

ETA: Revisiting this it talks about *storage unit*. if those words were used .. never mind ...that is different than a storage box...

:dunno:

This whole doc gives me a sketchy feeling. And for some reason MS reminds me of Scott Peterson, might be the arrogance. (first post btw)

interesting...

The only downside (perhaps not the only one, but the one I'd like to address here) to the theoretical dilemma in general is the lack of future retaliations. So the prisoner is supposed to think purely rationally in this anticipated scenario, no families outside, no consequences of his decision.

In our case MS is a third variable. JR can implicate himself and CWW, but not directly MS, if CWW was the middleman and JR and MS did not have direct contact regarding the crime. CWW can implicate himself, JR and MS, which may give CWW's information more weight, when it comes to who said what and when:

• They don't talk, they both get 2nd.
  • One talks (confession), one gets 1st, one second, but only if one ( the one who did not commit the actual crime) of them provides additional information, for example about MS. One confession would upper the charges, because now they know who did what.
  • Both talk and implicating MS, all three may get 1st.
  • One talks, implicating the other and MS, they may get one second and two first.
  • Both only implicating MS, they may get 2 second and 1 first.

There are many more possibilities based on deals, additional information and possibly additional players. This is just a theoretical outline based on the value of information provided. And it is also only my opinion only!

-Nin

Longtime lurker, 1st time poster, been with y'all since the beginning and will be with y'all till the end (or at least until MS is arrested lol). During this lull waiting for more doc's, I decided to talk a walkabout in Facebook land over to visit JR's ex-GF page. She's no longer a "Henn" maker if ya know what I mean, but back to her former self. Anyhoo...the 2 public posts and corresponding comments are quite something and certainly won't help TSh's credibility when called to the witness stand. Hopefully my 1st post didn't cross any line, if so I apologize in advance:)

Ugh, one of those comments makes me very angry ($$$). I'm not going to go into detail because I think it may be against the rules, but wow. Also, how does someone in that position not know to update their privacy settings? What are they putting in the water in that town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kcou111