Sievers Sidebar #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If, in every case, we waited until ALL the information was disseminated, there'd be no activity at all in these forums. :waiting:

Many of us post openly that our opinions evolve or change completely. Some of us are on one side of the fence, think some more and scramble up onto the fence or even hop over to the other side. Sometimes we go back and forth.

Even people in LE can change their opinions as information is discovered in cases.

It's kind of condescending/uncool :)silly: :drumroll: - no disrespect to anyone, I just crack myself up sometimes) to suggest people don't understand something because they have a different opinion.

My opinion is regarding a person with no history, no credentials, promoting special abilities to read people. Advertising oneself as a medical healer on one hand, and then absolving themselves of any legal responsibility by calling what they do merely a non-medical "reading" on the other hand.

I don't think she was involved in TS' murder, but I can say that my opinion is that she has her own agenda and it may not have been in TS' best interest, or even anyone else's best interest, but in her own.

These are only my opinions and it certainly doesn't mean that we don't understand something if our opinion is different from how someone else sees something.

:peace: :loveyou:

FWIW FP said no, he was let go on friendly terms with praise by MS.

LOL, I can't picture MS doing anything else given his need to preserve his nice guy mask.

I worked admin for a few years and when someone was going to be let go, it was done as neutrally as possible so the person wouldn't file a grievance with the labor board and especially so they wouldn't feel vindictive and want to spill any beans. If there were beans to spill.

when you discover another partner hasn't paid their income tax and is being threatened with a lien? That particular facade of the Sievers' (MS) was just that: a front.

Everything coming to a head in that first half of 2015.

There was really a hard push for TS to become a brand. I'd be a frazzled wreck :(

<respectfully bold by me for emphasis>

This is actually one of the most interesting angles to me.

Joyful Health & Wealth, LLC

This LLC is now dissolved. It has been a while since I sleuthed this angle but I recall the date it was dissolved was interesting for some reason.

https://www.facebook.com/PelicanWealthAdvisorsLLC/posts/674919672638622

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/R-I-P----Dr--Teresa-Sievers.html?soid=1111749662987&aid=gDyld4ZRdRo

Also, of note, Mark gave the insurance companies authority to communicate with Pelican Bay on his behalf when he was attempting to collect life insurance proceeds shortly after Teresa's death. (There is documentation in the first batch of discovery. I believe it was Batch 1) Mark obviously still trusts this man very much. That is probably why my hinky meter was blaring because his circle of confidants is very limited right now.

We know that CW introduced JR to Chelsea, in order to hook her up with drugs.
JR, being the pig that he is, weezles his way into her life as a live-in boyfriend and supplies her with drugs and probably takes advantage of her in many other ways.
We know that Angie knew about this introduction and live-in affair.
Angie is her mother and let this happen. Even her co-worker made a statement that she believes Angie was instrumental in Chelsea's death.
ETA: disgusting and selfish, to say the least.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

not to defend CWW listening and reading the interviews I did not detect anything that implied CWW introduced C to JRR to hook her up with drugs, IMO a hookup maybe

If this is someone's career for life, but the Florida Licensing Agency has 2014 recorded as the original date of her certification as a Licensed Massage Therapist. When did she become a healer? While arranging trips for big game hunters to slaughter animals in Czechoslovakia?
e reference?
Any practice that has no licensing agency is going to have all kinds of people thinking, "hey, I can do THAT!"

Oh. I thought I read about the big game hunter trips here on Websleuths, but it was actually a City-Data posting from last year discussing LS former marriage and career.

I guess it was ok to post the reference?

LS enrolled in massage school in 2013 and didn't receive her license until May 23, 2014.

https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/MQASearchServices/Home

Do you think TS referred her patients to LS who wasn't licensed by the state of Florida and was just beginning taking massage school courses?

The first time TS is mentioned on LS's blog is September of 2014.

Or maybe LS is lieing. LS claims on her LinkedIn that she's been licensed for 6 years.

LMT FL lc# Ma76454
Your Wellness Connection, Inc.
2010 – Present (6 years)

I don't see where she claims she was licensed for 6 years. Now we are making stuff up to show her in a bad light? Great. TS was referring patients for Reiki not massage.

<modsnip>

I don't see where she claims she was licensed for 6 years. Now we are making stuff up to show her in a bad light? Great. TS was referring patients for Reiki not massage.
<modsnip>.

It's on her LinkedIn page. Go look.

<modsnip>

Where does it say that "TS was referring patients for Reiki not massage."

ETA: Florida requires a LICENSE TO PERFORM REIKI.

Is a massage therapy license required to perform reflexology and reiki?

Yes.

Source: http://floridasmassagetherapy.gov/h...se-required-to-perform-reflexology-and-reiki/

It's been said or alluded to but I think she was going to be meeting with an attorney, most likely a divorce attorney. She also could of been meeting with another kind of attorney to first dissolve all of the business partnerships she had with MS in addition to a divorce or, not.

It is not clear from all we have heard about the future plans for TS and LS where she was going to cut back on the patient practice and go to a wider scale to spread the message, where MS's place was going to be in all of this is unknown.

Her friend from Our Mothers Home said she recommended to TS that she and MS not work together so much. So maybe the next day she wanted to have time alone with MS to tell him she was separating the businesses from their relationship or, separating the businesses and separating them, with a divorce, and did not want the girls near.

With MS monitoring email and most likely all the rest of TS correspondence, he knew this was coming. So while the plan was hatched long ago it was now or never. I wouldn't be surprised if there is an attorney we don't know about who LE has gotten to know well.
My thoughts exactly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

One can claim anything on LinkedIn.

It's when you apply for a job that untruths will bite you. If your prospective employer reads it then compares it to the resume, or calls the company for employment dates, you've had it. Or, if the erroneous details are discovered after being hired, one is immediately fired.

If, in every case, we waited until ALL the information was disseminated, there'd be no activity at all in these forums. :waiting:

Many of us post openly that our opinions evolve or change completely. Some of us are on one side of the fence, think some more and scramble up onto the fence or even hop over to the other side. Sometimes we go back and forth.

Even people in LE can change their opinions as information is discovered in cases.

It's kind of condescending/uncool :)silly: :drumroll: - no disrespect to anyone, I just crack myself up sometimes) to suggest people don't understand something because they have a different opinion.

My opinion is regarding a person with no history, no credentials, promoting special abilities to read people. Advertising oneself as a medical healer on one hand, and then absolving themselves of any legal responsibility by calling what they do merely a non-medical "reading" on the other hand.

I don't think she was involved in TS' murder, but I can say that my opinion is that she has her own agenda and it may not have been in TS' best interest, or even anyone else's best interest, but in her own.

These are only my opinions and it certainly doesn't mean that we don't understand something if our opinion is different from how someone else sees something.

:peace: :loveyou:

BBM

:goodpost:

Amen and Thank You. I was about to say something similar but then I got to your post and you said exactly what I was thinking. Though I'll add:

Sometimes we share the same opinions and often times we do not. It goes without saying, everyone here is entitled to share their opinions (within TOS) popular or not. That's what we do here. My sincere hope is for all of us, especially our newer posters, to feel encouraged to share ideas, opinions, theories, etc (again within TOS)...We aren't allowed to tell (subtle or not) others how to post. If there's a problem with a post(s) the moderators do a most excellent job at handling those.

Here's to everyone :cheers: for keeping this case the most, imo, thought out and very active by the amount of time contributed and to the truly amazing sleuthing skills of SO MANY and to all the posters who have volunteered their time and donations to get us all of the documents...(really I can't thank you enough).... All with Dr. Teresa Sievers in our thoughts and hearts as well as her precious children and her loving family and friends. I think of Teresa everyday and I pray for Justice every night faithfully.

:rose: Rest In Peace Teresa :rose:

I should add that I do not think that anyone is &#8220;taking revenge&#8221; on LS, but her comments opened her life to serious scrutiny, for good reason.

Every comment by Websleuthers that I have read would be classified as working toward the process of elimination of that which is not true.

O/T but it's late and I am feeling frisky. Cymbaline, you have one cool cat.

Also wanted to say I have read many comments over this weekend that are Websleuths Post Of The Day worthy.

O/T but it's late and I am feeling frisky. Cymbaline, you have one cool cat.

Also wanted to say I have read many comments over this weekend that are Websleuths Post Of The Day worthy.

Thanks,
His name is Torchy.

Ooh- thank you! I should have looked more closely at the link Cymbaline provided!

Thanks- very interesting.

Like I've said for a long time I think she's a grifter and I'm sure she and Mark Sievers have a lot more in common than she and Teresa do... did.

If nothing else I'm glad her mask is coming off now too- and I absolutely think that's exactly what it is- a mask.

In her bio she writes that she wanted to leave her home country (understandable), come to the U.S. (I assume because that's where she ended up), go on adventures, and meet interesting people. Not. One. Mention. Of. Being. A. Healer. Or. Wanting to heal the masses. You know, that message she is now driven to carry forward.

We shall see. I'm on the fence on wether or not she's a sociopath or just trying to make a quick buck- either way she's disingenuous in my book.

She and Mark are just alike - they prey on vulnerable unsuspecting people! IMO.

LS practiced Reiki and massages. A license is needed for each. LS had no licenses that any one can find.

Is that how I understand this topic?

If so, practicing without a license is a felony. Why was LS not charged?

What is LS doing today? Still practicing? Then she must have a license.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip