Sievers Sidebar #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, LS officially lost all credibility when I heard her rambling about the 'dark-skinned punks.' Well, that and her railing against TS's freshly bereaved and grieving sister because she was in such a hurry to have a nice chat with the media.

I'm not intending to upset anyone with this observation, as I'm not adverse to the idea of intuitiveness in general. In my mind though, it is completely reasonable to be open to the idea of this kind of thing, but to believe that this particular practicioner is as phony as they come.

To clarify--I'm not stating that I believe LS is in any way complicit with this murder... I'm simply stating that I find her claimed skills to be dubious at best.

Agree 100 percent. And regarding her supposed specialty.... wasn't the thought to treat mind and body? Sense that negative energy that may be holding you back or causing illness. Carrying murderous hate would fall into the "ill" mind in my book. She had one of the sickest, negative minds right next to her! She even claimed she loved him (in a friendly way). The way she was marketing her skills IMO that would fall into her area of expertise.

Funny how she picked up on the negative energy of Sandy but not Mark. One was innocent and one is a murderer......hmmmm

I think many of you here know how I feel about Lenka.

More will come out in the coming months and we will see how she holds up under scrutiny.

We can't make her guilty of anything, only she can do that. (credit to KC)

More will come out in the coming months and we will see how she holds up under scrutiny.

Sorry to ask, but is this an opinion or do you know something? I'm just wondering if I've missed something along the way.

Someone knew a person well enough to buy marijuana from him/her as evidenced by photos (rolling papers in a drawer, baggy in the safe, questionable pipe/one hitter in another drawer), and the description of a "green leafy substance." Since the toxx has come back on TS as being clean, it's safe to assume that someone was Mark. Who was his dealer?

Still waiting to hear about the drug selling on the side..... I UNDERSTAND your feelings too:gaah:

They would need electronic information that shows TS or practice in MO was prescribing meds to patients I think. Unless they was buying the meds in bulk themselves.

But doesn't only the pharmacies handle distribution of meds upon a doctors orders.

Agree 100 percent. And regarding her supposed specialty.... wasn't the thought to treat mind and body? Sense that negative energy that may be holding you back or causing illness. Carrying murderous hate would fall into the "ill" mind in my book. She had one of the sickest, negative minds right next to her! She even claimed she loved him (in a friendly way). The way she was marketing her skills IMO that would fall into her area of expertise.

Funny how she picked up on the negative energy of Sandy but not Mark. One was innocent and one is a murderer......hmmmm

You read my mind.

she picked up on the negative energy of Sandy but not Mark. One was innocent and one is a murderer

re: LS

in my opinion it is counter-intuitive to put negative energy out into the world, while at the same time claiming to be a healer of sorts
jmo + my view that her behavior and words following Dr. Siever's death were gossipy at best and without value at worst

re: LS

in my opinion it is counter-intuitive to put negative energy out into the world, while at the same time claiming to be a healer of sorts
jmo + my view that her behavior and words following Dr. Siever's death were gossipy at best and without value at worst

I think it was of value to the investigation that:

1. Mark drove Teresa crazy.
2. Teresa was very unhappy and unfulfilled.
3. Mark had serious jealousy and control issues.
4. There were intimacy problems in the marriage.
5. Teresa was working towards removing Mark as an employee of her medical practice.
6. Teresa was venturing out professionally and perhaps moving on in a way that wouldn't include Mark.

These are all things I got from Lenka's interviews.

I think it was of value to the investigation that:

1. Mark drove Teresa crazy.
2. Teresa was very unhappy and unfulfilled.
3. Mark had serious jealousy and control issues.
4. There were intimacy problems in the marriage.
5. Teresa was working towards removing Mark as an employee of her medical practice.
6. Teresa was venturing out professionally and perhaps moving on in a way that wouldn't include Mark.

These are all things I got from Lenka's interviews.

I totally see your point here but her vision of the blue Pontiac with two punks sorta' kinda' made me lose respect for anything she had to say. Sorry LS, you had your chance and blew it while intuiting on this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/det...scription-drugs-ring-that-brought-in-millions

This bust went down in Detroit the other day. It involved "fake" patients. Not sure if MS and company could have pulled off anything like this because I don't think Teresa prescribed narcotics all that much and I think there would have been a red flag in the system if her name was on a ton of narcotic prescriptions. However, lots of prescriptions in her name for Human Growth Hormone certainly wouldn't stand out too much. There is a market for that drug with perhaps some money to be made by the two con artists MS and CWW.

But I always go back to the thought where was there any evidence of money in their lives. I mean we have the trailer park guy and and the dad/office manager/nanny. Were they using it on *advertiser censored*, gambling, hookers what????

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/det...scription-drugs-ring-that-brought-in-millions

This bust went down in Detroit the other day. It involved "fake" patients. Not sure if MS and company could have pulled off anything like this because I don't think Teresa prescribed narcotics all that much and I think there would have been a red flag in the system if her name was on a ton of narcotic prescriptions. However, lots of prescriptions in her name for Human Growth Hormone certainly wouldn't stand out too much. There is a market for that drug with perhaps some money to be made by the two con artists MS and CWW.

But I always go back to the thought where was there any evidence of money in their lives. I mean we have the trailer park guy and and the dad/office manager/nanny. Were they using it on *advertiser censored*, gambling, hookers what????
We don't know how much money MS REAllY had stashed. Much more than 40 thousand I'm betting. IMO

I totally see your point here but her vision of the blue Pontiac with two punks sorta' kinda' made me lose respect for anything she had to say. Sorry LS, you had your chance and blew it while intuiting on this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure investigators were able to weed through and glean what was of value, as they do with every other witness they interview. Even her bogus intuology could have been of value if she had been involved in the conspiracy or cover-up. Her visions and "just knowing" would have been looked at with scrutiny.

Having just received the news this week that a second person I know has been murdered (what are the odds?) I have a renewed sense of the grieving process and compassion (no matter how she was behaving or whether she is a good medical intuitive or not) for LS. I don't remember how many days it was after TS was murdered when they did her interview. Trying to come to terms with your closest work colleague being murdered so violently and having the floor drop out of your entire business plan for the future...must have been overwhelming. IMO

I thought I read in the documents that there was $120,000 in cash. Sorry, don't have a Bates #.

ETA: I found it but was a little off. Bates # 36775. There was $116,000 in currency in one of the safes.

I thought I read in the documents that there was $120,000 in cash. Sorry, don't have a Bates #.

ETA: I found it but was a little off. Bates # 36775. There was $116,000 in currency in one of the safes.

Wow, great catch. Completely baffles me that 116k was in one safe, and yet TS didn't pay the IRS. No way she knew, IMO. I wonder where MS siphoned 116k from? :eek:hwow:

Someone knew a person well enough to buy marijuana from him/her as evidenced by photos (rolling papers in a drawer, baggy in the safe, questionable pipe/one hitter in another drawer), and the description of a "green leafy substance." Since the toxx has come back on TS as being clean, it's safe to assume that someone was Mark. Who was his dealer?

IIRC AL said TS bought weed from trusted people, not criminals. Probably another doctor or someone who shared TS's fear of disclosure.

Having just received the news this week that a second person I know has been murdered (what are the odds?) I have a renewed sense of the grieving process and compassion (no matter how she was behaving or whether she is a good medical intuitive or not) for LS. I don't remember how many days it was after TS was murdered when they did her interview. Trying to come to terms with your closest work colleague being murdered so violently and having the floor drop out of your entire business plan for the future...must have been overwhelming. IMO

Sorry for your loss. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member