Sievers Sidebar #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And, BS was taking notes during her interview with LE, yes? I think that deserves another watch. I could be wrong or stepping out of bounds, but some of this feels wrong to me.
SURFIETX...I know you to be a great contributor. When something is "irksome" and doesn't seem right, by all means continue to share your thought! You most definitely have my attention after noting she signed "BONNIE" and then "mom"....Uh, as if there would be any other "Bonnies" or "moms" in the house that weekend?....Yup, odd. Even stranger, why address the note "only to Teresa" as her son lived in the house, too.

The Dunning Krueger effect fits all of these actors. MS CWW and JRR. Remember that both JRR and CWW had posts talking about how stupid other people are on their FBs?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

So interesting! Very accurate. You share the coolest information! Thank you, I'm going to start calling the Sievers clan (not here at WS, but in my own head) the Dunning-Kruger clan! LMAO

<modsnip>

Absolutely amazing, huh?? So, after setting up the "wHonkee alarm system scenario," and the crocodile tears, "Oh I'm afraid this is all my fault"..(paraphrased) Yada, yada, yada. And then in the NEXT interview with detective,
"How did you get along with your daughter-in-law, Teresa?"
BS "Oh about the same as everyone else, I guess." (my overall impression of the interview)

If I hadn't known this was Teresa's mother-in-law, I would have thought she was talking about a neighbor she passed once a month on her way to picking up the mail, who had been killed!!!
I can not generate any empathy for BS (and I have tried). Her grandkids sleep on the same fold out sofa she had CWW and AWW sleep on when they came for the funeral!!! (Hold me back on that one!:slapfight::slapfight:)
And why in the name of all that is holy would a grandmother not read the mail, coming from a jail, addressed to her minor grandchildren??!!! BS, did you share that info with the grief counselor, psychologist, DCF, the custodial caregiver MAG ....or will you continue to claim
"It's not my fault....if they wanted me to monitor communication between the inmate and my minor grandchildren, DCF should have been more specific." Ok, BS...."monitor all communication" including phone calls, texts, skype, video conferencing, e-mails, three-way calls, Morse code, carrier pigeon, drone drop and items delivered by the U.S Post Office!!!"
And her last comments of "congratulating herself" for "remembering a little story she wanted to share" with the courts. "Oh, I'm surprised I remembered that one"....Is that a real memory issue from a woman who claims she is not in denial over her age? Or is this continued manipulation in an attempt to be "likable & charming." (Big fail)
My thought, if you are going to play a role for the courts, at least be consistent. Either you are a DITZ who can't figure out what "monitor communication" means or a youthful, vigilant protector of your minor grandchildren?? Now that I have left my footprints in the cement, I might as well continue to walk on the wet cement and ask....BS, would you tell DCF they received mail from the jail from other inmates?? Hmmm, guess that wouldn't be possible, since you told the courts you felt the mail from jail was "private correspondence", huh?
(btw...is she a stage actress...she said her son was coming to one of her plays?)

No, the girls are in theatre productions, JS for certain, it sounded like CS is now doing Thai Kwan Do or else that is in addition to acting in plays. The brother is going to the girls play this weekend. HTH!

ETA but I think Bonnie could be in Theatre too! She's quite the actress.

I looked at this when this photo was first posted and thought it was nice of her to get more carrots basically. Then I thought about it after all this business and wondered why it was so significant for her to say the dogs were hungry and they really liked them with "liked" being underlined. I then wondered if this was a dig...
Funny, because this is the only thing that she "had me at hello" about.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Absolutely amazing, huh?? So, after setting up the "wHonkee alarm system scenario," and the crocodile tears, "Oh I'm afraid this is all my fault"..(paraphrased) Yada, yada, yada. And then in the NEXT interview with detective,
BS "Oh about the same as everyone else, I guess." (my overall impression of the interview)

If I hadn't known this was Teresa's mother-in-law, I would have thought she was talking about a neighbor she passed once a month on her way to picking up the mail, who had been killed!!!
I can not generate any empathy for BS (and I have tried). Her grandkids sleep on the same fold out sofa she had CWW and AWW sleep on when they came for the funeral!!! (Hold me back on that one!:slapfight::slapfight:)
And why in the name of all that is holy would a grandmother not read the mail, coming from a jail, addressed to her minor grandchildren??!!! BS, did you share that info with the grief counselor, psychologist, DCF, the custodial caregiver MAG ....or will you continue to claim
"It's not my fault....if they wanted me to monitor communication between the inmate and my minor grandchildren, DCF should have been more specific." Ok, BS...."monitor all communication" including phone calls, texts, skype, video conferencing, e-mails, three-way calls, Morse code, carrier pigeon, drone drop and items delivered by the U.S Post Office!!!"
And her last comments of "congratulating herself" for "remembering a little story she wanted to share" with the courts. "Oh, I'm surprised I remembered that one"....Is that a real memory issue from a woman who claims she is not in denial over her age? Or is this continued manipulation in an attempt to be "likable & charming." (Big fail)
My thought, if you are going to play a role for the courts, at least be consistent. Either you are a DITZ who can't figure out what "monitor communication" means or a youthful, vigilant protector of your minor grandchildren?? Now that I have left my footprints in the cement, I might as well continue to walk on the wet cement and ask....BS, would you tell DCF they received mail from the jail from other inmates?? Hmmm, guess that wouldn't be possible, since you told the courts you felt the mail from jail was "private correspondence", huh?
(btw...is she a stage actress...she said her son was coming to one of her plays?)
When CK was at the house, she talked about the smoothie. Was that a smoothie with carrots?

BS on the witness stand was quite revealing:

1.) Her eye blink rate was almost off the charts at times. A recognized sign of high stress - or worse.

2.) This woman is very obviously hearing impaired, and likely has been for some time. She "adopts the posture" - with head turned and cocked to the side - of those who are beyond the beginning stages of hearing loss.

If she is not addressing a serious health issue like this in herself, what makes anyone think she would be vigilant in being responsible for the health care of others?

3.) In her verbalized "self congratulation" for remembering what it was that she wanted to say - after various prompts, by the way - she reveals that either a.) she is aware that she has difficulty remembering things at times or b.) others have pointed out to her that she has memory difficulties.

I think BS has not a snowball's chance in hell of gaining custody of these children. But I expect the Judge to provide a very full hearing in regard to the matter.

Can't wait to hear the tapes of MS's conversations with the girls that BS was "monitoring". I suppose she can always offer the excuse of "Oh, I didn't hear that!".

Something I've always wondered about: Why do people who so obviously need hearing aids not get them?

I thought Mimi was MAG and Gammy was BS (thought that was what BS or MS said today)

That is correct. I distinctly remember because "Gammie" was my precious stepmother's grandma name and I hated hearing BS saying she was called the same.

BS on the witness stand was quite revealing:

1.) Her eye blink rate was almost off the charts at times. A recognized sign of high stress - or worse.

2.) This woman is very obviously hearing impaired, and likely has been for some time. She "adopts the posture" - with head turned and cocked to the side - of those who are beyond the beginning stages of hearing loss.

If she is not addressing a serious health issue like this in herself, what makes anyone think she would be vigilant in being responsible for the health care of others?

3.) In her verbalized "self congratulation" for remembering what it was that she wanted to say - after various prompts, by the way - she reveals that either a.) she is aware that she has difficulty remembering things at times or b.) others have pointed out to her that she has memory difficulties.

I think BS has not a snowball's chance in hell of gaining custody of these children. But I expect the Judge to provide a very full hearing in regard to the matter.

Can't wait to hear the tapes of MS's conversations with the girls that BS was "monitoring". I suppose she can always offer the excuse of "Oh, I didn't hear that!".

Something I've always wondered about: Why do people who so obviously need hearing aids not get them?

My husband is now considered legally deaf. He can 'hear' low tones and reads lips well...reads some sign. If using a phone, which is so rare, the phone is specially built with volume that would damage a normal person if it is turned up as high as my husband needs it, causing word distortion and the other person needs to shout. Yes, at one time he had hearing aids, but they began to hurt. All different brands were ordered made out of different materials. It was discovered that 'soft' tissues of the inner ear and turned to hard bone (for lack of a better word) and his ear shape kept changing, from bone growth. Then the infections started...from the hearing aids. It was determined this was caused by Agent Orange. Cochlear inplants would not work as the hair follicles have been destroyed.

Besides a medical reason, another reason is cost...insurance may not cover it. The cheap one seen on TV etc. are not always the best. Then there is vanity, refusing to accept the fact there is a hearing loss and then laziness to go and get them.

Cost may be a factor for BS since she indicated that in caring for the girls.

My husband is now considered legally deaf. He can 'hear' low tones and reads lips well...reads some sign. If using a phone, which is so rare, the phone is specially built with volume that would damage a normal person if it is turned up as high as my husband needs it, causing word distortion and the other person needs to shout. Yes, at one time he had hearing aids, but they began to hurt. All different brands were ordered made out of different materials. It was discovered that 'soft' tissues of the inner ear and turned to hard bone (for lack of a better word) and his ear shape kept changing, from bone growth. Then the infections started...from the hearing aids. It was determined this was caused by Agent Orange. Cochlear inplants would not work as the hair follicles have been destroyed.

Besides a medical reason, another reason is cost...insurance may not cover it. The cheap one seen on TV etc. are not always the best. Then there is vanity, refusing to accept the fact there is a hearing loss and then laziness to go and get them.

Cost may be a factor for BS since she indicated that in caring for the girls.
Thanks for sharing your personal details about your husband. It's definitely hard for the one who is hearing-impaired, but difficult for family members as well.
My Mum grew up poor in Ireland and as a child got bad ear infections. So, without antibiotics, she's lost a fair amount of her hearing.
As you've mentioned, MsJosie, I do find it amazing how your husband, as well as my mum can read lips.

Her lack of hearing equals ignorance....

Mark didn't quite realize; but if you hurt one mama, you deal with us all.....

I'm still confident that girls will remain with Mary because non dysfunctional ppl can see the $hit......

I will be at peace knowing he will be in prison soon so the girls can truly heal and not be used as puppets.....

Her lack of hearing equals ignorance....

Mark didn't quite realize; but if you hurt one mama, you deal with us all.....

I'm still confident that girls will remain with Mary because non dysfunctional ppl can see the $hit......

I will be at peace knowing he will be in prison soon so the girls can truly heal and not be used as puppets.....
I watched the hearing and he is such an angry ant. He was squirming in his chair hoping to be heard.

I am totally mystified. What redeeming qualities does MS have to make him attractive to TS? I guess people have testified that hewas attentive to her. But did they know the things he sent her by phone and all of his affairs?

...."monitor all communication" including phone calls, texts, skype, video conferencing, e-mails, three-way calls, Morse code, carrier pigeon, [drone drop] and items delivered by the U.S Post Office!!!"

Rsbm BBM IQ, I've just irritated myself re-watching BS's interviews. I never bought into her from the off (I don't think she was involved btw) and said so. You've just lightened my irritation. I always enjoy your astute humour and some of your posts really make me laugh, this is one of them. Still chuckling away. :D

I am totally mystified. What redeeming qualities does MS have to make him attractive to TS? I guess people have testified that hewas attentive to her. But did they know the things he sent her by phone and all of his affairs?

Reading between the lines of what we've learned about him, it sounds like he sold himself to her as an entirely different persona. You know, ambitious (liar), charming (lying liar), and all round Mr nice guy (bad-swear-word liar). They married not so long after meeting and had a family fairly quickly. You have to wonder if he pushed for that. Then again I'm probably reaching there, as Teresa's bio clock would've been ticking. Wrong person, wrong time.

Look at Annie's first interview, the family appeared to see him as a goofball, put-upon-Mark, do anything for Teresa kinda guy. She never even entertained the thought of him having an affair, let alone involved in Teresa's murder. He certainly had a lot of people fooled.

TS had obviously sussed him, but unfortunately for her, as snakes often are, he was way ahead of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8