Sievers Sidebar #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the calendar entry said something like "note in mommy suitcase" and then on the next line (same entry) said "gammie dogs". ???
OMG. So the note was IN TS's suitcase? (I was hoping it was in her purse)
I remember reading that paper plate, and tearing up wondering if she ever even got to read it. I guess she didn't, since she never got the chance to bring her suitcaseit in from the garage.

It was an apology written on a paper plate from them.
JS (the oldest daughter) wrote: "I am sorry I wasn't behaving. I promise I will do better. I love you. God will guide you.

CS, who was 9 at the time wrote "I am sorry for the way I was acting. I love you hope you have a good trip."

HEARTBREAKING!!!
Those little girls last memories of their mother alive will always be that they had misbehaved on that trip :frown:

Not a clue what "gammie dogs" meant.?

I remember reading that paper plate, and tearing up wondering if she ever even got to read it. I guess she didn't, since she never got the chance to bring her suitcaseit in from the garage.

JS (the oldest daughter) wrote: "I am sorry I wasn't behaving. I promise I will do better. I love you. God will guide you.

CS, who was 9 at the time wrote "I am sorry for the way I was acting. I love you hope you have a good trip."

HEARTBREAKING!!!
Those little girls last memories of their mother alive will always be that they had misbehaved on that trip :frown:

Well, Gammie (BS) was watching the dogs, but what did that have to do with the girls writing a note for the suitcase? :thinking:

Well, Gammie (BS) was watching the dogs, but what did that have to do with the girls writing a note for the suitcase? :thinking:

Perhaps making sure he remembered to have BS buy more carrots for the dogs and have her write that lovely note re the carrots. It was probably meant to have 2 line entries on the calendar

Off topic..I know some of WS members live in Kansas, so if you do not hear from them, they may have lost power. Mid western Kansas has been hit hard with tornados. Damage reported in Ford, Ness counties and other counties, storms going northeast. WIchita, KS and surrounding areas are under a tornado watch until 2am as storms are coming up from Oklahoma. STorms should get here in about 90 minutes. Appears the storms are headed to Nebraska and maybe Missouri. Stay safe everyone.

HEARTBREAKING!!!

What child saids "God will guide you".....that phrase just stands out as an adult phrase...MS comes to mind.

Something I have always wondered about are the burner phone(s). They are assumed to be used by MS texting

Text: MS to CWW
1. "mailing out today!!!! Call me, its very simple."
2. "...whenever you want to use the other one just text me "other"..."
If CWW was stupid enough to keep his burner after the murder and LE found it for evidence, GREAT. With no physical phone in LE possession LE would need cell # to either of the burners to track all the texts.
I would presume MS pre-programmed his burner cell # into the burner he was mailing CWW. If so, I doubt CWW ever even knew the phone # to either phone. Would be no reason to ever write it down. If LE confronted CWW about
burners, of course CWW could confirm CWW and MS used burners but if CWW didn't know either burner # LE couldn't track the texts. I sort of think if LE had either burner phone in their possession, or knew the #'s or had a copy of
all the burner texts, we would have seen MS arrested quicker. I think the GJ indicted on CWW confession combined w circumstantial evidence. We have heard mention of burners but no other info to support it unfortunately. W/O the actual
phone or CWW providing LE a burner # much will rely on CWW's testimony.
Faga probably already has his closing arguments prepared " You are going to take a father away from his precious daughters on the word of a man that confessed to murdering TS"

Something I have always wondered about are the burner phone(s). They are assumed to be used by MS texting

If CWW was stupid enough to keep his burner after the murder and LE found it for evidence, GREAT. With no physical phone in LE possession LE would need cell # to either of the burners to track all the texts.
I would presume MS pre-programmed his burner cell # into the burner he was mailing CWW. If so, I doubt CWW ever even knew the phone # to either phone. Would be no reason to ever write it down. If LE confronted CWW about
burners, of course CWW could confirm CWW and MS used burners but if CWW didn't know either burner # LE couldn't track the texts. I sort of think if LE had either burner phone in their possession, or knew the #'s or had a copy of
all the burner texts, we would have seen MS arrested quicker. I think the GJ indicted on CWW confession combined w circumstantial evidence. We have heard mention of burners but no other info to support it unfortunately. W/O the actual
Faga probably already has his closing arguments prepared " You are going to take a father away from his precious daughters on the word of a man that confessed to murdering TS"
Thank you DaleT But the question the jury will be asking is, "WHAT DID CWW HAVE TO GAIN BY DR. TERESA SIEVERS' MURDER?" The only person who had something to gain was MS. Oh yeah, and MS's lifelong best friend forever is CWW. Oh yeah, and what will MS's attorneys have to say when JRR says, "MS hired me to kill his wife and paid me money at CWW's wedding." ?? Great theory, but we have 2 accomplices who will both testify against MS.
ps...I know you are only "supposing" defense arguments. And, I am "supposing" prosecution arguments. Viva la difference!

It's possible evidence of texts on the burner phones might be in the next doc dump ... which I think is first week of June. Let's hope so!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

May 31, 2016 is the day of CWW court trial. Correct? Since we usually have a trial where there is a defense and it lasts for weeks, how will this trial go? CWW already know his sentence.

Is it a one day trial?
WIll CWW be crossed examined and by who?
Will MS and JR be attending? I would assume one of their lawyers may be attending.
Does anyone know what time the trial starts?

Thanks

May 31, 2016 is the day of CWW court trial. Correct? Since we usually have a trial where there is a defense and it lasts for weeks, how will this trial go? CWW already know his sentence.

Is it a one day trial?
Will MS and JR be attending? I would assume one of their lawyers may be attending.

Thanks
I had read somewhere recently where it was predicted CWW sentencing would be delayed as his sentencing will be his final sentencing which I took to mean they will wait and confirm CWW testify's against MS thoroughly prior to sentencing CWW

bbm

This is something should fall under emotional abuse of minors because I would guess that he told the girls to lie about this to make mommie's family feel better. They could think that mommie was happy that last night of her life.

That brings me to one of his diary entries (have to find the Bates) where he makes: "girls' notes in TS' bag" - everybody here remember those heartbreaking notes, one on a paper plate the other so (kind of disturbingly to me) mature or wise beyond her years for a 12 year old? I can't remember exactly what that one said, but it made me feel sad for her (child).

What a rotten creepy guy trying every single angle to put himself in the 'sensitive, dutiful, thoughtful husband' light. He sure seems to cover all the angles that fooled so many.

^^^^^ YES! One was an apology for acting up or something like that. I will try to find it now.
Also, where did I read the girls are concerned it is their fault their mother was murdered? It was in a recent doc or possible DFC hearing ... Fairly recent I read that and cringed.
Just awful that man.

Yes, the calendar entry said something like "note in mommy suitcase" and then on the next line (same entry) said "gammie dogs". ???

I found the pic of the girls note to their mom :frown:

2FEDEA2100000578-3390866-image-m-12_1452293400096.jpg

I wonder why MS found the need to put this info in his calendar?

MS is a WALKING, BREATHING 'AGENDA'. His cup runnith over with INTENTION in every aspect of his daily life, it's how he functions... how he's wired​.

LE took possession of several phones as evidence when they raided CWW residence & storage IIRC. Can't remember which doc dump. I do remember being surprised at the number of phones.... 7 or 9?? CRAZY! NOW... that being said, how many were burners and/or cells CWW obtained himself (& had for how long?), were 1 or 2 old phones belonging AW vs burner(s) MS sent to CWW.... we only know of 1 burner MS texted ("other") about sending CWW, right? ALSO..... idk BUT we don't 100% know where JRR obtained phone(s) he used, if he was given any burner(s) I feel that would have been thru/from CWW & never directly from MS. JMO but I think MS channeled everything to & thru CW. I might be wrong, & we'll wait to see (trial) but it seems MS kept his direction between himself & CWW then instructed CWW to pass it on to JRR.

??? burner phones..... I have zip experience with these BUT wouldn't CWW have known both phone #s due to them being in Settings somewhere? There has to be something in there, I would think, even if MS pre-set messaging settings, right? GEEZ, this stuff makes my head "hurn".... LOL, hey IQ​!

Hard to say/know of communication between MS & JRR as we don't have access to ALL texts, calls, etc.

ALWAYS leave the door open to what you don't know FOR A FACT and know the IMPORTANCE of the PROCESS OF ELIMINATION.

I like to reuse, reduce, recycle. But seriously. Writing a note to say you are sorry on a paper plate. That is very sad to me

I wonder if that was his code for himself to think of some way to make sure that BS would leave the alarm off? A few thoughts come to my mind with his calendrer entry.

1. For anyone that is not familiar with, or does not have an alarm system themselves, it can be a daunting task. (I know this from my own experience) Mark knew his 75 yr. old mom was not familiar with security systems, while also drumming in her head how "expensive" it is if she didn't do it properly. He wanted to intimidate her.

2. I think he instructed CWW to NOT reset the code after opening it at 6:08 that Sunday morning. He wanted it to appear to BS, that way she had set it Sat. afternoon was wrong.
When BS returned sun. morning and noticed the alarm was off, she called her loving son for instructions, saying she was sure she had set it right, He told her to just leave it off.
I think this was his plan all along. He knew his mom well enough to know she would be confused, and that's what he counted on.
Does anyone else remember BS saying during her interview that MS told her he was calling "that man" from the security company to see why the alarm wasn't working properly?

also
I can't believe you caught the time difference in MS's texts! It all looked like a big blur to me.
No wonder you want to look at every page of evidence from your own real cases. I don't think anything gets past you. :smile:

I wonder if that was his code for himself to think of some way to make sure that BS would leave the alarm off? A few thoughts come to my mind with his calendrer entry.

1. For anyone that is not familiar with, or does not have an alarm system themselves, it can be a daunting task. (I know this from my own experience) Mark knew his 75 yr. old mom was not familiar with security systems, while also drumming in her head how "expensive" it is if she didn't do it properly. He wanted to intimidate her.

2. I think he instructed CWW to NOT reset the code after opening it at 6:08 that Sunday morning. He wanted it to appear to BS, that way she had set it Sat. afternoon was wrong.
When BS returned sun. morning and noticed the alarm was off, she called her loving son for instructions, saying she was sure she had set it right, He told her to just leave it off.
I think this was his plan all along. He knew his mom well enough to know she would be confused, and that's what he counted on.
Does anyone else remember BS saying during her interview that MS told her he was calling "that man" from the security company to see why the alarm wasn't working properly?

I'm in tech hell lately, now just realized I posted about the ALARM on the Batch #6 thread---if one of the mods wants to move it, have at it! I don't know how to transfer it over to this thread---poo. "O", I must make a note in my phone calendar.

'MS codes'.... YES you might be right. AGREE, Dmacky..... alarms are crazy for me too. What seems simple can be so confusing, even with the instruction manual. I've called our security provider a few times, he shows up & hooks his laptop up to check things out first, THEN shows me what to do on the key pad BUT some info is still confusing to me. MS knew BS wouldn't know what to do if something went wrong.... she'd call him of course. I WILL SAY.... with so many false alarms that go off, where we live homeowners have to fill out a form with all contacts for when you're not home, pay a small fee & mail it in. You're allowed 2 false alarms THEN you're fined. Don't know what policies are down in that area BUT YES there are fines.

Is it a one day trial?

Thanks

There is no trial for CWW. He pled guilty.

May 31st at 1:30 is his sentencing hearing.

ETA: According to his case file he is due in court 5/31 for sentencing. http://freesearch.leeclerk.org/default.aspx

But it's not on the judge's docket. http://www.ca.cjis20.org/schedules/docket1.asp?judgeID=27&dateselect=5/31/2016&css=1

I wonder why MS found the need to put this info in his calendar?

Me, too. I also wonder when it was written - was it even on this trip? I feel he 'planted' lots of things that he thinks make him look good. I'm paraphrasing, but "Just think, this is the last smoothie she ever made. I don't think I'll ever throw it out."

I also think he told his mom to write that note to show (LE, friends, the public - who?) that she 'loved' TS, too. Odd, the obvious addition of the word (mom) - was she concerned that TS wouldn't know who Bonnie was?

However, if there's ever a tagline to be used by a murderer that sums up his narcissism it's his sole comment at his murdered wife's funeral: "I was, and still am, the luckiest man in the world."

Who says that, and only that, at his murdered wife's memorial?

I like to reuse, reduce, recycle. But seriously. Writing a note to say you are sorry on a paper plate. That is very sad to me

It sure makes it seem like it was an after-thought. Someone forgot to bring paper for the girls to write on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper