Sievers Sidebar #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the cat and dog are still in there?

I sure hope that they are not there. Nobody lives there any more and the pets owners are not coming back.

I sure hope that they are not there. Nobody lives there any more and the pets owners are not coming back.

I am wondering if that is why BS and her partner keep stopping in so often?

Surely they are not leaving those babies home alone!! If so, Humane Society should be called ASAP. Maybe even call just to make sure... like a wellness check for the pets. Heck, I might do it myself!

It's just all so very bittersweet. I'm trying to find out what is seen when BS is there. Are they removing items, cleaning things out...what? Will keep you posted if I hear anything. Wonder also if she is not comfortable there alone. There is NO WAY I would be.

I hope they let the girls get all their things out, they have lost so much already.

I am wondering if that is why BS and her partner keep stopping in so often?

I understand that. The welfare of those animals needs to be addressed if they are still at the Jarvis residence.

I understand that. The welfare of those animals needs to be addressed if they are still at the Jarvis residence.
I don't think MG (TS' mom) would allow the dogs to be left alone, like MS did. She' probably an animal lover like TS, and
she knows how much TS loved the animals and the girls do too, I'm sure.

On the dog sidebar thread it says the animals are no longer in the house.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

If so. It would probably consist of Curtis singing more notes than Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes. Lol.

Right.... his tra-la-la and du-b-du-b-du may have gone up couple of octaves

On the dog sidebar thread it says the animals are no longer in the house.

Thank you, silversurvivor! I didn't realize it was being discussed here as well. Below is my post on the Dog Thread -

Update

I have verified that the animals (dog and cat) are no longer residing at the Jarvis Road residence. Their welfare has been addressed.

Please don't ask anymore details because that is simply all I can say at this time. TIA for understanding. :blowkiss:​

Just an FYI, even though a bit eerie...the house aglow is no more. Several utility vehicles have been noticed at the Jarvis home this past week and recently the lights have been snuffed out.

BS ( and partner) made their visit today and could no longer access through the garage. They finally gave up. She either does not have a key or just didn't bring with, but obviously the power is now off.

Why would anyone who lives in Florida want to have the electricity off going into the summertime? Even if it is going to be placed on the market, you need to have lights to be able to properly show the house.

Or was the power shut off due to non-payment of the electric bill? Wonder what happened to the $40K in the safe? Perhaps being saved for lawyers.

I wonder who is picking up Marks mail from his po box 366651 ?

Oh, and according to the link above, Mark made sure to pay the taxes on the condo in December of 2015. $827.51

Why would anyone who lives in Florida want to have the electricity off going into the summertime? Even if it is going to be placed on the market, you need to have lights to be able to properly show the house.

Or was the power shut off due to non-payment of the electric bill? Wonder what happened to the $40K in the safe? Perhaps being saved for lawyers.

Wo, wonder just what did happen to all that CASH in the safe.... if MS 'took care' of it sometime prior arrest or what? Actually should probably be lumped in with whatever goes to the girls then again up to some point all utilities, etc, house payments & what not should be paid 1st (for a time). JMO but wonder if BS had access up to some point in time (would think so) per Marks' instruction or request. Guns were in there too but this wasn't a drug bust so I assume all that was left there???

I sure hope BS is not still checking on the house. It doesn't take long for dangerous mold to grow in Florida homes with the power turned off.

I sure hope BS is not still checking on the house. It doesn't take long for dangerous mold to grow in Florida homes with the power turned off.

I never thought of that. Anyone going into the house should wear protective masks in the future.

The electrical bill must not have been paid for several months for electric to be shut off. If the mortgage company knows electric and other utilities are shut off, I wonder if they can step in and foreclose on the house before the elements, bugs and rodents, take over.

I never thought of that. Anyone going into the house should wear protective masks in the future.

The electrical bill must not have been paid for several months for electric to be shut off. If the mortgage company knows electric and other utilities are shut off, I wonder if they can step in and foreclose on the house before the elements, bugs and rodents, take over.
My thought is that, if the 40k was still available to ms before he went to jail, then , he has taken care of that money, meaning it's gone. I think he stopped making payments on the house and all bills related to that, at first he thought he got away with crime,and had other thoughts of what he would do with ALL the insurance money, so, he didn't care what happened to Jarvis, so everything went into arrears, once he was picked up,he doesn't care what happens to Jarvis anyways and it will go into foreclosure, and I don't think it will EVER get sold.

Adding, I wonder if Florida has a law for real estate agencies to reveal to a buyer about someone being murdered in a home for sale? Any realtors out there? I know if the potential buyer asks then they must reveal, but what if they don't ask?

Wo, wonder just what did happen to all that CASH in the safe.... if MS 'took care' of it sometime prior arrest or what? Actually should probably be lumped in with whatever goes to the girls then again up to some point all utilities, etc, house payments & what not should be paid 1st (for a time). JMO but wonder if BS had access up to some point in time (would think so) per Marks' instruction or request. Guns were in there too but this wasn't a drug bust so I assume all that was left there???

Law officers have the guns, as they are shown in the batches with evidence items. They would never put them back in an empty home, plus, they are most likely investigating whether any are stolen guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98