Sievers Sidebar #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago my husband and I were in Mexico at a beautiful resort...a man came out to the pool wearing a green speedo...I said " OMG, look at that". My husband said " It's an olive smuggler!!" True story. Think Marks olives may be short a pimento!!

Here in this sub-tropical paradise, we have a lot of foreigners from very distant countries visiting. It's amazing how many dialects you will hear at the beach.

Foreign men like to wear the BOTTOMS of a LADIES string bikini here. It is a site that you CANNOT unsee. As you can imagine, it's even worse then a speedo.

:shame:

Here in this sub-tropical paradise, we have a lot of foreigners from very distant countries visiting. It's amazing how many dialects you will hear at the beach.

Foreign men like to wear the BOTTOMS of a LADIES string bikini here. It is a site that you CANNOT unsee. As you can imagine, it's even worse then a speedo.

:shame:

OMG! I don't think I have ever seen that, It is never the guys with the workout bodies. Nope. It is guys like MS

How long do you think he had his plan to kill TS?

When he married her, I think it was for the life he wanted re money and prestige. I don't know if he planned on killing her day 1, but maybe. After all, he had his example in MO
Human- this is the one question that if answered could really speak volumes in regards to the truth about Mark and who he really is. You don't start hating your wife, enough to have her murdered, overnight. You also don't get into serious and crazy financial trouble in a few short weeks.

I think the purchase of some of the LI policies will give us a clue. I thought for awhile that it was talk of divorce and the idea that she might take the girls from him as the reason but something niggles at me telling me otherwise. I don't believe it was from the start either but I bet it's been longer than most of us expect. That's some messed up *advertiser censored*- right there- if he was planning this for a year or two or three! Crazy!

Human- this is the one question that if answered could really speak volumes in regards to the truth about Mark and who he really is. You don't start hating your wife, enough to have her murdered, overnight. You also don't get into serious and crazy financial trouble in a few short weeks.

I think the purchase of some of the LI policies will give us a clue. I thought for awhile that it was talk of divorce and the idea that she might take the girls from him as the reason but something niggles at me telling me otherwise. I don't believe it was from the start either but I bet it's been longer than most of us expect. That's some messed up *advertiser censored*- right there- if he was planning this for a year or two or three! Crazy!

I'll be the odd duck here and say it......I think mark had this planned for a long time and his perfect opportunity came a year ago yesterday. I really don't think he knows how to love and the definition of what love is. TS accepted him unconditionally even though it looks like she had pet peeves regarding him. What wife doesn't but you accept ur partner and grow together.

Mark doesn't know what normal is and his childhood played a big part in who he is today . If there was more intervention and deep down I think there was by social services when he was a child. He shows a lot of classic signs of some abuse.....emotionally and verbally, maybe physical.

I think he was a con and troublemaker as an young adult who dreamed of a future with benefits......unfortunately TS was a victim of his lunatic ways and now there are two girls who have a father in jail who they love very much and can't see him for who he really is. Ppl like Mark don't think of the pros and cons of their actions and I truly hope the girls can see the light soon......

I think of those con artists, whether men or women, who hook up with someone to steal everything from them. There are those guys that hook up with old multi millionaires. I think he is if that ilk, I agree. There is no love in him

I'll be the odd duck here and say it......I think mark had this planned for a long time and his perfect opportunity came a year ago yesterday. I really don't think he knows how to love and the definition of what love is. TS accepted him unconditionally even though it looks like she had pet peeves regarding him. What wife doesn't but you accept ur partner and grow together.

Mark doesn't know what normal is and his childhood played a big part in who he is today . If there was more intervention and deep down I think there was by social services when he was a child. He shows a lot of classic signs of some abuse.....emotionally and verbally, maybe physical.

I think he was a con and troublemaker as an young adult who dreamed of a future with benefits......unfortunately TS was a victim of his lunatic ways and now there are two girls who have a father in jail who they love very much and can't see him for who he really is. Ppl like Mark don't think of the pros and cons of their actions and I truly hope the girls can see the light soon......

BBM It is awfully interesting that his parents' divorce in 1978 is listed as "without children." :thinking: But surely we would have heard if things had gotten so bad that the parents didn't have legal custody of the kids at that time. Right? So probably a clerk's error. I think...

BBM It is awfully interesting that his parents' divorce in 1978 is listed as "without children." :thinking: But surely we would have heard if things had gotten so bad that the parents didn't have legal custody of the kids at that time. Right? So probably a clerk's error. I think...

I think there is a lot of unknown to us as the public. I really wish we could have seen the case workers report unless they are keeping it for part of the criminal trial. I know when the state first gets the children their last name is entered in their database to see if they were ever involved with the families before. I just can't shake my hunch that an agency was involved with his family wherever they were when he was younger. Missouri?

WOw, great find!

He is really really really a . I think I just need to be done with it and make that my tagline for a while because that's the first thing I think when I discover something else about him.

From the article: "...Mark’s parents’ divorce was hard on him.

“I got the distinct feeling he took it out on Bonnie. Because I remember being teens and he would talk to her and he would not call her Mom. He’d say, ‘Bonnie,’ (and) I’m like, ‘She’s Mom.’ ‘No, she’s Bonnie.’ He would not call her Mom. …He disrespected her. I think he just doesn’t respect women, really..."

This doesn't have anything to do with the murder, but with the accuracy of information provided in articles: Early in the piece, it says that when TS and KC met, he had his masters in blahblah. Later on, the article quotes him as saying he was working on it AFTER their divorce.

It's not a super huge deal, but it's big enough to make me question some points and worry about what else is inaccurate. grr.

I also want to add that KC's version of their divorce puts the blame on TS, nothing about his previously reported cheating on his wife. :thinking:
<Modsnip>

Maybe it's the wrong time to read CK's interview again before bed but she was lucky to get out of that house alive .....

She was bending down looking at something and turned around to notice Mark was right behind her.....

Do we know for a sure that MS and CWW are NOT related? I think it is now manadory for prisoner to give DNA, so LE would know, but has an answer been given either way as fact for the public to see? Thanks

Maybe it's the wrong time to read CK's interview again before bed but she was lucky to get out of that house alive .....

She was bending down looking at something and turned around to notice Mark was right behind her.....

Something about the doggie door. There's a part you can put over it to block so pets can't get out---CK was looking at that. MS was already 'on alert', so to speak, as he could sense CK wasn't buying into things he was saying.

Just guessing here?.. the doggie door was discussed here earlier on, I still wonder how they actually entered the house. With the yard fenced they'd have to climb over that to try & go unnoticed BUT access would then be from a neighboring yard---UNLESS a secluded place exists (bushes, trees?) that's hard to see at night WHICH I think there is. Wasn't one of their dogs a good size? JR could get thru the doggie door maybe? Then go unlock the garage pedestrian door to allow CWW to enter--they later stage that door to look broken into. The only other way into the house would be thru the front door or garage door (front as well).

Or maybe MS had a secret door from the roof
. :thinking:

Something about the doggie door. There's a part you can put over it to block so pets can't get out---CK was looking at that. MS was already 'on alert', so to speak, as he could sense CK wasn't buying into things he was saying.

Just guessing here?.. the doggie door was discussed here earlier on, I still wonder how they actually entered the house. With the yard fenced they'd have to climb over that to try & go unnoticed BUT access would then be from a neighboring yard---UNLESS a secluded place exists (bushes, trees?) that's hard to see at night WHICH I think there is. Wasn't one of their dogs a good size? JR could get thru the doggie door maybe? Then go unlock the garage pedestrian door to allow CWW to enter--they later stage that door to look broken into. The only other way into the house would be thru the front door or garage door (front as well).

It's a while since I've looked, but on google maps street/satellite view you can see a bushy dog walking path between the 2 rows of houses. At the back of the Sievers house.

I'd do screenshots, but am on my phone ATM.

They probably was given a spare key to eliminate to much problems. Didnt the alarm company say that someone turn the alarm off during a time that Bonnie Sievers wasn't there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper