Sievers Sidebar #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this is why he changed his story about being outside while JRR committed the deed?

He "developed" his story from being outside to participating inside. Check the motion to release the GJT here, starting with number 6, BBM:

6. On July 12, 2015, CURTIS WAYNE WRIGHT told Detective David Lebid, through a series of
statements, that he had no involvement in the murder of TERESA SIEVERS. A copy of the "Sworn
Statement of CURTIS WAYNE WRIGHT" is attached hereto (in the composite) as "Defendant's Exhibit 2."

7. On August 27, 2015, CURTIS WAYNE WRIGHT told Detective David Lebid, through a series of
statements, that he had no involvement in the murder of TERESA SIEVERS. A copy of the police report
is attached hereto (in the composite) as "Defendant's Exhibit 3."

8. On January 6, 2016, CURTIS WAYNE WRIGHT met with, among others, Sgt. Michael Downs (LCSO), ASA
Hamid Hunter, and Elizabeth Parker, Esq., to provide a proffer in exchange for a potential plea
negotiation. A copy of the proffer agreement is attached hereto as "Defendant's Exhibit 4."

9. The proffer was recorded and transcribed. A copy of the transcript is attached hereto as
"Defendant's Exhibit 5."

10. On January 6, 2016, CURTIS WAYNE WRIGHT first proffered that he was outside the Sievers'
residence when the murder took place.
See p75 ln5-l 9 and p88 In 10-14 of Defendant's Exhibit 5.

11. CURTIS WAYNE WRIGHT then changed his testimony to say that he was inside the residence but did
not observe the murder.
See pp92-96 of Defendant's Exhibit 5.

12. CURTIS WAYNE WRIGHT finally admitted that he had initiated the murder by striking TERESA
SIEVERS "just a couple" times in the head with a hammer.
See p105 lnS-12 of Defendant's Exhibit 5.

22. CURTIS WAYNE WRIGHT proffered that the reason he ceased bludgeoning TERESA SIEVERS was "You
know, I have shoulder problems so I guess I wasn't hitting her hard enough."
See p48 lnl0-11 of
Defendant's Exhibit 6.

File:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwTEplRU1aQVFSOG8/view?usp=sharing

-Nin

Just bringing forward page 6 and page 9 from NIN's link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwVndoX1g4dTVtaDQ/view?usp=sharing

Page 6
attachment.php

Page 9
attachment.php

The Toyota is valued at $3,400 in the supporting document on page 21 and there is no value for his motorcycle listed as an asset on page 3. Not that I think it'd change his status, it just seems unprofessional.

ETA: Page 3 is dated 17 March 2017 (I assume that should be 2016), maybe the motorcycle has been sold.

For the Amex balances to be that high, you can bet alot of it was just before or just after the planned murder. And, how in the heck did MS hide the impending IRS lien from T until the very end ( based on text messages we've had access to)? There is ALOT of IRS correspondence, surprise visits, and required responses via signature-required mail before this actually happens. The IRS will get louder and louder and more in your face before they issue the lien. He had to been ignoring it completely as there wasn't even an offer in compromised engaged IMO. p.s. I hate this evil man MS.

Just bringing forward page 6 and page 9 from NIN's link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwVndoX1g4dTVtaDQ/view?usp=sharing

Page 6
attachment.php

Page 9
attachment.php

The Toyota is valued at $3,400 in the supporting document on page 21 and there is no value for his motorcycle listed as an asset on page 3. Not that I think it'd change his status, it just seems unprofessional.

ETA: Page 3 is dated 17 March 2017 (I assume that should be 2016), maybe the motorcycle has been sold.

I always figured MS gave or sold that doctor who visited from out West the motorcycle. The contents of the rare coins and currency of the safe is not listed as an asset either so he may have sold it to the same doctor or to a local currency dealer.

How sad for the S sisters that their father placed their financial security at risk after their mother worked so hard to earn the money.

We all know that guy is shyster, not to mention the many other labels that can be put on a like him. When I shook his hand when I met him, I immediately sensed that and made sure I counted my fingers afterward. I've run across people like this all my life and they are always trying to work an angle of some sort and it never, never ends.

Since money and status seemed to be his main goals in life and seeing that his future and marriage were not looking so rosy, having his wife murdered was his angle and his easy way of getting out of the financial mess.

As I said several post up, he was used to his lifestyle riding on TS's coat tail and I believe he racked up a lot of the expenses after her stream of income stopped. In the meantime, (without seeing detailed billing for what have been spent prior to TS's murder) the credit cards, and perhaps the other liquid assets, were temporary pennies from heaven to maintain that lifestyle the best he could. He is a shyster and perhaps he gave or loaned the liquid assets to his mother for 'safe keeping' or for child support since her having the kids was also in his plans had he been arrested. Just some another possible angles.

Obviously he was figuring that he'd get a windfall after his "acquittal" and that he'd have plenty of cash to pay these bills. Or.... if he got convicted and never got the insurance money, he'd be in jail anyway and not have to pay the credit card companies, so why not live it up? Either way, he had nothing to loose, financially, that is.

This is my 2-cents and when it comes to this case, I have a lot of 2-cents but there's not enough band width on the site to voice them all. Whew..... what a case this is!

Is CWW hearing court date for sentencing, still set for Dec. 19?

Any other court dates?

Thanks.

Is CWW hearing court date for sentencing, still set for Dec. 19?

Any other court dates?

Thanks.
I want to think I read somewhere that sentencing was put off until after MS trial - but I can't remember for sure. I may have dreamed it - LOL. I will look and see if I can find it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I want to think I read somewhere that sentencing was put off until after MS trial - but I can't remember for sure. I may have dreamed it - LOL. I will look and see if I can find it.

That is what I thought but I still have it on my calendar. It would make sense to sentence CWW after the trial to make sure he keeps his end of the plea bargain. Now to wait for MS trial date.....waiting :waiting:

That is what I thought but I still have it on my calendar. It would make sense to sentence CWW after the trial to make sure he keeps his end of the plea bargain. Now to wait for MS trial date.....waiting :waiting:
It is still showing up on the court docket for December 19th.

Timing is once again just bad. Tomorrow is Dr Siever's BD. I feel very sorry for the girls..they do love their dad, of course. If dad had any moral spark left, he wouldn't put them and his family through the trial. How can he not see that..complete failure.

-Nin

Timing is once again just bad. Tomorrow is Dr Siever's BD. I feel very sorry for the girls..they do love their dad, of course. If dad had any moral spark left, he wouldn't put them and his family through the trial. How can he not see that..complete failure.

-Nin

Let me take this opportunity to calm every one.

More details will come out about this hearing eventually. Maybe not too much, but some will. At the least I would think we will eventually see a vaguely worded order.

Please don't feel bad. This was a closed door hearing and pretty sure a big chunk of the proceedings are sealed. To protect the integrity of both the DCF case and the criminal case, I will just say that no one needs to assume this is a bad thing. At all. ;)

Patience grasshoppers. Patience.

Let me take this opportunity to calm every one.

More details will come out about this hearing eventually. Maybe not too much, but some will. At the least I would think we will eventually see a vaguely worded order.

Please don't feel bad. This was a closed door hearing and pretty sure a big chunk of the proceedings are sealed. To protect the integrity of both the DCF case and the criminal case, I will just say that no one needs to assume this is a bad thing. At all. ;)

Patience grasshoppers. Patience.

Your exactly right!

From experience back west, this type of the hearing is the best thing that can happen for the girls.

FYI - As soon as I get a spare minute I will be moving all this over to the DCF thread because more will come out and I don't want it buried in the Sidebar.

Can we think out aloud on here re who?

We can speculate and toss around ideas, sure! Let me move all these posts over the the topical thread first. Give me just a sec. :blowkiss:

We can speculate and toss around ideas, sure! Let me move all these posts over the the topical thread first. Give me just a sec. :blowkiss:

Let me know when we can move to the other thread.....ppl need to understand that this is a great development in the case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn