Sievers Sidebar #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot remember her name, sorry...fog brain today, but the Doctor for Juan Martinez that tested/interviewed felon arias....I think she would be great. MS would try his ways with her, but she is too smart for him! She would see right through him and it would come out in court!
Dr.DeMarte ?

i use to wonder how neighbors didn't hear or see anything when we have cases on here. However, two things happened in my life that changed that viewpoint. We were living in the city, beside a gas station. One morning the police knocked on my door to asked if I saw or heard anything during the night. I had not. My bedroom was the closest to the store. During the night, someone had broken into the store, and knocked the huge window completely out. The window facing my house!! The second incident, we had moved to the country. The house behind us was sold. There was a small field between our house and that neighbor. We usually heard their parties, cutting wood, etc. Well, one day that house was gone! I never heard or saw anything! The whole house had been moved and had to go beside mine to get it moved, yet, I didn't hear the large equipment used to move it, or see the house being removed!! Still don't know how it happened, as it had to be daylight to move a house! But, I didn't even know until I went outside and it was gone. Baffling, but I don't wonder about neighbors seeing or hearing anything anymore!!!

Now for a perp, that's a huge risk to take. Assuming no one will see or hear anything. They won't know whether they'll be seen or heard! Not a gamble I would want to take. Then again, I have no plans to kill anyone either! That's a bigger gamble!

i use to wonder how neighbors didn't hear or see anything when we have cases on here. However, two things happened in my life that changed that viewpoint. We were living in the city, beside a gas station. One morning the police knocked on my door to asked if I saw or heard anything during the night. I had not. My bedroom was the closest to the store. During the night, someone had broken into the store, and knocked the huge window completely out. The window facing my house!! The second incident, we had moved to the country. The house behind us was sold. There was a small field between our house and that neighbor. We usually heard their parties, cutting wood, etc. Well, one day that house was gone! I never heard or saw anything! The whole house had been moved and had to go beside mine to get it moved, yet, I didn't hear the large equipment used to move it, or see the house being removed!! Still don't know how it happened, as it had to be daylight to move a house! But, I didn't even know until I went outside and it was gone. Baffling, but I don't wonder about neighbors seeing or hearing anything anymore!!!

Now for a perp, that's a huge risk to take. Assuming no one will see or hear anything. They won't know whether they'll be seen or heard! Not a gamble I would want to take. Then again, I have no plans to kill anyone either! That's a bigger gamble!

IMHO, Mark had been scoping out the neighborhood for some time. Some of the locals have mentioned it and in one of the Bates (I'll have to find the #), a neighbor was interviewed who stated that he would park in their private drive and yammer on the phone for up to an hour or more (which would irritate them). In addition, he often left in the evenings/late night to "work in the office," so I'm fairly confident he knew the comings and goings of everyone. AND, Mark bought the plane tickets. It might have been no accident that Teresa arrived late at night.

Let me look at the case calendar again, because I think he bought the tickets either right before or right after his trip to Missouri for the wedding.

ETA: Here it is - May 8, 2015 after the wedding is when he bought the tickets. And this was during the time he was busily mailing "presents" and "cards" to CWW and texting.

http://www.brownbearsw.com/cal/siev...h;NavType=Absolute;Type=Block&Date=2015/05/01

Was the divorce of BS from the father of MS due to her change in sexual orientation? Or did it take place prior to that change? Surely this type of a change would have been fodder for a lot of gossip in a small town back then.

Was the divorce of BS from the father of MS due to her change in sexual orientation? Or did it take place prior to that change? Surely this type of a change would have been fodder for a lot of gossip in a small town back then.

Especially in the 70s......

ATTENTION..... a former TS patient & friend of mine received 2 emails this morning---one from Mary Lynn Ziemer, the other from Dr Sangeeta Pati (TS's mentor), which may have been sent via Lenka Spiska. I will post them if I can.... it's about Dr Pati extending her & SaJune's services to people in the Bonita Springs area. Dr Pati practices in Orlando but plans to offer her services every 2 months in Bonita Springs with plans in progress to open an office there within 6-12 months. Her 1st date to see Bonita area patients is Thursday July 28, 2016 and Friday July 29, 2016, from 10am to 4pm. For information & appts call 407-478-9797.

Mary Lynn's email may have preceded Dr Pati's email which looks like was sent out by Lenka Spiska.

ATTENTION..... a former TS patient & friend of mine received 2 emails this morning---one from Mary Lynn Ziemer, the other from Dr Sangeeta Pati (TS's mentor), which may have been sent via Lenka Spiska. I will post them if I can.... it's about Dr Pati extending her & SaJune's services to people in the Bonita Springs area. Dr Pati practices in Orlando but plans to offer her services every 2 months in Bonita Springs with plans in progress to open an office there within 6-12 months. Her 1st date to see Bonita area patients is Thursday July 28, 2016 and Friday July 29, 2016, from 10am to 4pm. For information & appts call 407-478-9797.

Mary Lynn's email may have preceded Dr Pati's email which looks like was sent out by Lenka Spiska.

Adding to my earlier post.... Dr Pati, said being TS's mentor, offering her services may be a good thing for some former TS patients. JMO

Is this the same doctor that didn't want to take or couldn't take TS' patients last year?

Is this the same doctor that didn't want to take or couldn't take TS' patients last year?

Don't think so but not sure. This Dr Pati is based in Orlando, going to establish offered services every 2 months in Bonita area.

Sort of. She was available for phone consultations I believe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Sort of. She was available for phone consultations I believe.

Dang.

A loving natural health/ holistic prescription doctor is killed.

And hubby and friend doesn't waist time to replace her and starting Million dollar fund me; while knowing the doctor had 4 million in life insurance.

Wth.

Now if she was a neurologist or big cancer or hiv doctor; Then I could understand the quick rush for xyz.

But in this case. I'm just baffled somewhat of trying to replace her within the first week after burial. Jmo.

Hold up.

Mark was throwing away office computers on the day of her funeral which was a week after her murder.

But who in the phugwinkle does sorting, and office cleaning and computer extraction on the day or so of a spouses wake or funeral.

What the MT Fiji.

Jmo.

Is she the one MS (and Lenka) were pointing patients to in early emails? If so, I think you're right as that Dr was also based in Orlando.

Is she the one MS (and Lenka) were pointing patients to in early emails? If so, I think you're right as that Dr was also based in Orlando.
Yes. Thats the one.

I am sort of lost with this part....this is what I am getting, please correct me if I am wrong. After TS was murdered, this other female doctor refused to treat or help any of TS's patients?! Is there also an issue with compurter info and patient info that was supposedly dumped by MS in the trash after the funneral, possibly going to this other female doctor anyway. Was this other female doctor having an affair with MS? And what does the blue truck doctor have to do with this?!

Thanks....this just get stranger.

I am sort of lost with this part....this is what I am getting, please correct me if I am wrong. After TS was murdered, this other female doctor refused to treat or help any of TS's patients?! Is there also an issue with compurter info and patient info that was supposedly dumped by MS in the trash after the funneral, possibly going to this other female doctor anyway. Was this other female doctor having an affair with MS? And what does the blue truck doctor have to do with this?!

Thanks....this just get stranger.

Perhaps this doctor knew something was not kosher and that is why she refused to be involved? Now that MS is behind bars, she can offer her services?

Don't think so but not sure. This Dr Pati is based in Orlando, going to establish offered services every 2 months in Bonita area.

This is the dr in the latest doc dump that Mark made notes about TS letting him take care of Dr Pati's needs.

I seem to recall that there was some response from Dr. Pati's office that they were unable to take referral patients from Dr. Sievers at this time due to "legal reasons".
I thought it was strange at the time.

This is the dr in the latest doc dump that Mark made notes about TS letting him take care of Dr Pati's needs.

argh. Do you have the Bates, please? I've been searching through the docs and can't find it so far.

Ew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member