Sightings/ Tips -Caylee Lookalikes

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police are doing their jobs, covering every angle. I'm sure they have a smidgen of hope little Caylee is still alive, just like most everyone else, but sadly, there is evidence to the opposite. Wouldn't it have been wonderful if they had actually found her?

Then they could have begun investigating who was really in that trunk. Cindy's sister? Casey's cousin on her mother's side? They would have the same mitochondrial DNA as Caylee, Casey, Cindy, Cindy's mother, as they would all stem from the same mtDNA which takes many generations to change, thus the reason it is more likely for a female to contract breast cancer if her mother, sister, maternal aunt, maternal grandmother had it than it is if an aunt or grandmother of her father's side had the disease.

Back to the police, their job is to investigate ALL leads, even the most unlikely ones.

Oh my! Why did I have to read your post and follow your lead. I should never have enlarged that picture. :eek:

Sorry. I work with preschoolers. Gross warning. Gross warning. If I come home from work without any one else's boggers on me, it was a good day.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:my heart still says she is gone, but I cant help but wonder now.

I've heard several times on TV about the post-mortem band, and they talk like it's widely accepted fact. But after reading some on-line forensic reports, the band is kind of an unknown - observed, being studied, still questionable. There haven't been large-scale studies to determine whether banding occurs in live people. It doesn't always occur in the dead.

My own opinion has been that there is evidence, but not as strong as LE would like. If it were certain, there'd be a homicide investigation with or without naming a suspect. The fact that any LE went to a family's home in the middle of the night based on a tip and demanded proof a child belonged to them shows a serious lack of confidence in the evidence so far.

On July 5th, decomposing remains of Caylee were in the trunk of Casey's locked car at a tow yard.

Per the documents the trunk was opened with the tow company owner there. They(tow company owner, George and Cindy) removed a bag of trash (later picked up by LE). Would not the owner of the tow company see a decaying body? Duh.

I've heard several times on TV about the post-mortem band, and they talk like it's widely accepted fact. But after reading some on-line forensic reports, the band is kind of an unknown - observed, being studied, still questionable. There haven't been large-scale studies to determine whether banding occurs in live people. It doesn't always occur in the dead.

My own opinion has been that there is evidence, but not as strong as LE would like. If it were certain, there'd be a homicide investigation with or without naming a suspect. The fact that any LE went to a family's home in the middle of the night based on a tip and demanded proof a child belonged to them shows a serious lack of confidence in the evidence so far.[/QUOTE]

Exactly!!

WFTV gave no date in their story. So it did appear to have just happened.
Shame on them.

There are many toddlers that look like Caylee, she looks alot like me when I was a tot.
Here is someone else who's tot pics look ALOT like her. I have thought the resemblence was uncanny since the first time I layed eyes on a pic of Caylee Marie...
http://www.findlaci2003.us/laci-album.html

Wow! Poor, dear Laci. Poor Caylee. Poor Connor who didn't have a chance to breathe. All too sad.

So there you have it...this happened over a month ago BEFORE the "leaks" about the human decomposition in the trunk and the chloroform news...........
So anyone thinking this happened in the last few days and that LE lacks confidence in thier evidence can chill..........

Well, that puts a whole new light on the subject.

I'm curious as to what LE Department went to the home and if they had contact with OCSO before hand.

I also wonder as to which LE Deartment is was. Maybe I'm just jaded, but with much sadness I still believe Caylee is dead. I think it was just something that just could not be ignored (perhaps cell phone pic and they heard the name Caylee) because IMO she could easily be mistaken for Caylee to someone who does not follow as closely as we do. It means people are on "The Lookout" for a live Caylee and LE is doing their job. Even if LE knows that Caylee is dead and not ready to move on charging Casey yet, can you imagine what would happen if word got out that they hadn't checked it out when the A's keep saying that LE is not looking for a "Alive Caylee". IMHO because they are doing their job they had no choice but to check out what would be considered a "somewhat credible lead" for an "Alive Caylee" if they didn't have the evidence that says otherwise. (which, I sadly believe they do) ...I too wonder why in the world they didn't wipe that poor babys nose!

I stand corrected re the news report. No LE malignment intended or implied re examining or analyzing evidence. It is exactly what they are doing.

My own opinion has been that there is evidence, but not as strong as LE would like. If it were certain, there'd be a homicide investigation with or without naming a suspect. The fact that any LE went to a family's home in the middle of the night based on a tip and demanded proof a child belonged to them shows a serious lack of confidence in the evidence so far.

Yeah, it must be that science Hocus Pocus that Cindy was referrring to in regard to DNA. Science is like that, you know, just a bunch of people making up stuff about crimes they don't have much to do with. Like playing solitaire...oops!

The boss is here. Better come up with something quick, even if it fingers John Doe.

Just exactly what kind of science did Cindy study when she became a nurse? First she's a nurse of decomp, then a nurse of pizza smells .

If you don't know what that black band means...you better catch up a bit. It means bacteria are in the follicle. Why? No white cell function. Why? The white cells are out of business. Get it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanzzzzz83