DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Same writer?

• Yes

Votes: 111 81.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 18.4%

• Total voters
And I for one don't want to think a small child died cause she wet the bed...But I can't see a stranger without special knowledge of the house and had full access doing this crime...And IDI needs to ask for forgiveness to if they are helping the ones that did commit this crime just not RDI...

Me neither, any one with an ounce of intellingence believes this is more than bed wetting rage. I don't see PR setting up this elaborate cover up because JB wet the bed.

Sexual abuse is involved here.

I don't know how much it pains you. Are you going to share that in your book?

Given that in your opinion PR did it, how does JR fit in? Did he know ahead of time (premeditated murder), did he find out as it was going on and help stage a coverup, did he find out later, or is he innocent? IYO?

HAH, completely misunderstood the post. PR struck the initial blow to JB's head and John did the garroting. So yes John knew, John is part of the cover up..well it is a premeditated murder but only the strangling not the head blow.

Do you really believe one parent would voluntary cover for another unless he/she is involved?

Radio interviews. Stunning comeback, SD.

Never mind the games. Are you going to listen to them or aren't you? I doubt it.

PR would likely not appreciate your concern. Am I right or what?

Even so, wouldn't you agree that's MY problem and mine ALONE?

You want to find her guilty of a child murder you don't know she did (and I know you don't know), and at the same time show compassion and forgiveness?

Very well, HOTYH. From this moment on, I promise never to fall prey to such silly sentiment again. Instead, I'll be just like too many IDIs I know: heartless and cold.

I, OTOH, can only hope there is a special hell for killers of small children who can write about beheading them.

Yes, I can see that clearly now. Yes, I agree fully. I was a FOOL to believe in things like compassion or mercy or love. Well, I won't have THAT problem anymore.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Forgiveness is something RDI should be seeking, not handing out.

I'll be DAMNED if I go before ANYONE on my knees. I'll die first.

IDI doesn't accuse innocents.

RDI accuses innocents.

Innocents, my fat Irish patoot.

Very well, HOTYH. From this moment on, I promise never to fall prey to such silly sentiment again. Instead, I'll be just like too many IDIs I know: heartless and cold.

Yes, I can see that clearly now. Yes, I agree fully. I was a FOOL to believe in things like compassion or mercy or love. Well, I won't have THAT problem anymore.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Hi SD.

I kinda always liked the way you wear/wore you heart on your sleeve.

Hi, Tadpole.

I just don't know what to do anymore.

Stay true to your beliefs,and always be yourself...You have compassion,you have a heart let it shine...See the difference really between RDI and IDI, IDI fights for the Ramsey saying their innocent for their sake I hope they are...RDI fights for the victim,someone on Dec 25 or 26 deem themself worthy enough to take her smile out of this world...So what really happen to the Ramsey's does this add up to a little girl life being taken away...

Stay true to your beliefs,and always be yourself...You have compassion,you have a heart let it shine...See the difference really between RDI and IDI, IDI fights for the Ramsey saying their innocent for their sake I hope they are...RDI fights for the victim,someone on Dec 25 or 26 deem themself worthy enough to take her smile out of this world...So what really happen to the Ramsey's does this add up to a little girl life being taken away...

I guess I can't be heartless, because stuff like this still hurts.

That was a perfect way to put it, Ravyn. RDI are looking to solve the crime no matter where the evidence leads (as did ST). We follow the evidence and believe it leads to the parents. But at the root of it is our desire to see justice for JB.
IDI looks to defend the parents at all costs.
Actually, this kinda mirrors our own justice system, with ruthless defense attorneys defending clients they know are guilty, and doing so using every trick at their disposal. The prevent clients from being questioned, and when they are, they prevent them from answering. I always thought as I read the interviews that what the Rs were NOT ALLOWED to answer spoke more to their guilt than anything they actually said. It was so frustrating to read that phrase over and over: "...and I understand you are not going to answer that."

That was a perfect way to put it, Ravyn. RDI are looking to solve the crime no matter where the evidence leads (as did ST). We follow the evidence and believe it leads to the parents. But at the root of it is our desire to see justice for JB.
IDI looks to defend the parents at all costs.
Actually, this kinda mirrors our own justice system, with ruthless defense attorneys defending clients they know are guilty, and doing so using every trick at their disposal. The prevent clients from being questioned, and when they are, they prevent them from answering. I always thought as I read the interviews that what the Rs were NOT ALLOWED to answer spoke more to their guilt than anything they actually said. It was so frustrating to read that phrase over and over: "...and I understand you are not going to answer that."

But the evidence is leading to an intruder now. And yet, RDI looks to persue other occupants of the house.

Notice I say occupants of the house. I am of the opinion that a guilty person who also lived there would NEVER put pen to paper for 350 words. I am also of the opinion that any LE who thought they would for more than a minute should be fired. The fact that the other occupants of the house were JBR's family members is incidental. IOW if they had a live-in or a sleep-over it would be absurd to suspect them also. Its not all about the R's for this IDI. I don't see any other IDI's around here so I'll assume you're referring to me.

"IDI looks to defend the parents at all costs." is false.

Suspecting another occupant was a mistake made by those who needed quick closure. I have been referring to 'other occupants' for years. It has nothing to do with the R's, it has to do with realism.

But the evidence is leading to an intruder now. And yet, RDI looks to persue other occupants of the house.

Notice I say occupants of the house. I am of the opinion that a guilty person who also lived there would NEVER put pen to paper for 350 words. I am also of the opinion that any LE who thought they would for more than a minute should be fired. The fact that the other occupants of the house were JBR's family members is incidental. IOW if they had a live-in or a sleep-over it would be absurd to suspect them also. Its not all about the R's for this IDI. I don't see any other IDI's around here so I'll assume you're referring to me.

Suspecting another occupant was a mistake made by those who needed quick closure. I have been referring to 'other occupants' for years. It has nothing to do with the R's, it has to do with realism.

Anyone present in the house at the time one of the residents is killed in the house is a suspect- whether family member, employee, sleepover guest, repairman, etc, so as far as that goes, the fact that the remaining people in the house is incidental. But the fact that the ONLY other people in the house WERE family members is NOT incidental, but fact. And an important one.
There are other IDIs, so I was not referring specifically to you. They may not post here, they may lurk here. But my IDI reference was to all IDI. It's not about you exclusively.
Your comment about the 350 word RN is just as you stated- your opinion. I differ. The RN to me, looks exactly like Patsy's handwriting, and the phrasing sounds just like her other correspondence, such as her Christmas newsletters. You can't say a resident would never do that because actually they COULD have. All we have are opinions. And we are all entitled to them.

All we have are opinions. And we are all entitled to them.

Not exactly. Are you in LE? Did you consider that PR wrote the note? If so, you've abandoned reality, in my opinion. Since I'm a taxpayer my opinion counts. Can't have too many LE without a grip.

Its a good thing I'm not the boss, eh?

You can't say a resident would never do that because actually they COULD have. All we have are opinions. And we are all entitled to them.

I can TOO say a resident would never do that.

A resident would never do that.

There, I said it.

(they really wouldn't, BTW)

Its my opinion.

OK. I can say they COULD. Fair enough?

I'm not sure. If they had a brain they wouldn't, and if they had a lobotomy they couldn't.

You should really stop and ask yourself: would you handwrite 350 words and leave it at the scene of a child murder? All you have to do here is be honest.

JR and PR probably are smarter than you or I. What on EARTH would make you believe they COULD?

Why would anyone believe they could? Could it be an overwhelming urge to find closure to the case even if the closure is wrong? To reduce the emotional loss and frustration of a perp getting away with it? To reduce fear by sugarcoating or decriminalizing the perceived culprits and keeping them in sight? To preach or pass moral judgements? To portray various arbitrary scenarios that involve parents and their children? All of the above?

Frustrating isn't the word for it! It was BS!

Agreed. That's the big difference between IDI and RST, far as I go.

It has nothing to do with the R's, it has to do with realism.

Don't lecture US about realism, HOTYH. Speaking purely for myself, this case has been a big, stinking shower of realism, and it's pretty damned ugly!

Your comment about the 350 word RN is just as you stated- your opinion. I differ.

I'll go further than that. When HOTYH says that "anyone in LE who thought such-and-such" should be fired, it's is the absolute HEIGHT of arrogance. It stinks of the worst kind of hubris.

The RN to me, looks exactly like Patsy's handwriting, and the phrasing sounds just like her other correspondence, such as her Christmas newsletters. You can't say a resident would never do that because actually they COULD have.

DeeDee, your power is great.

Not exactly. Are you in LE? Did you consider that PR wrote the note? If so, you've abandoned reality, in my opinion. Since I'm a taxpayer my opinion counts. Can't have too many LE without a grip.

Agreed. LS is all the proof of that I need!

Its a good thing I'm not the boss, eh?

HOTYH, you took the words right out of my mouth! I'll say it's a good thing! A DAMN good thing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back