Site of attack on JNS: Can it lead to clues about Jacob?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I remember the store clerk said he came in for Campbell's chicken soup and saltines...anybody have a link? And DJH fits the description if I recall correctly.

Yes he does. He fit the sketch. I can find the link. I will sift through them.

DJH was 26 years old in 1989, so he does not fit the description of the "older man in his sixties" seen by Jennifer at the Tom Thumb two weeks after the abduction.

I don't know where the post is but I think ELOC posted that the man seen by Jennifer the clerk at Tom Thumb two weeks later was identified as a local man with mental issues and was ruled out as a suspect and the sketch was no longer put out by LE.

Anyone know how thoroughly LE reconstructed DJHs whereabouts in the days immediately after the abduction? He says he was "probably driving around Paynesville or doing laundry" on Sunday 10/22, but when was the first time he *was* accounted for after that night? I had an ATM card by 1985 as well as checks -were banking and phone records checked in January, 1990? I know he started a new job shortly after the abduction - would that company have any archived paper records reflecting contacts with him close to that day? Just wondering.

Also - I have to differ from many in the 1996 hidden camera imterview - at points I could hear tones in his voice that hinted at a gravely/raspy quality - like a smokers voice sort of - jmo

Also - I have to differ from many in the 1996 hidden camera imterview - at points I could hear tones in his voice that hinted at a gravely/raspy quality - like a smokers voice sort of - jmo

I thought so, too.

Can the site of JS's attack lead to Jacob. Has anyone checked it out? Who should check it out? LE or amateur detectives/citizens? Will a search warrant be the only way to check and dig up the property? Has a cadaver dog scanning the area been considered yet?

The profile of DJH fits from that published years ago.

What do they know about these offenders. I know one thing is most often a water burial is a woman perp. Where do these types of perps put their victims? Generally speaking, that is.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HopelessTrueCrimeCouple
Back