Size does matter

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
blueclouds said:
Oh A PENIS THREAD!!!!!!! They're back! Where's JBEAN though? She's missin the fun!

shhhhh blueclouds, someone might ask the *question* :slap:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Devices?
Lex, what devices are in your love tool box?

lex said:

mabel your way off base, 3" is very big! though some of us 'average' guys have to rely on masterful technique and devices! or if you are below average like S.P., you have to add roses (lots of roses) to the list.

:) all your coments are very funny!

Sudzi said:
When you think you have a bad job.... it could be worse!!

group of scientists in Hong Kong spent five months from October last year measuring 148 ethnic Chinese volunteers aged between 23 and 93.

The average length of their flaccid penises was 3.33 inches, which compared favorably with similar studies on other men overseas.

The study did not measure the penises when they were erect.

I have to wonder if it was cold in there when they were doing the measuring???? The old "shrinkage" excuse.

lex said:

mabel your way off base, 3" is very big! though some of us 'average' guys have to rely on masterful technique and devices! or if you are below average like S.P., you have to add roses (lots of roses) to the list.

:) all your coments are very funny!

I must need glasses now. 3" is not very big.... I would probably look like this if I saw that....... :eek: or ask where it is :confused: :confused: :confused:

It would not be too nice to sit there and just point and laugh.....
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Who paid for that study and why? Was the doctor feeling Inadequate and needed some reassurance that he was big enough????:D

oktbsngl said:
and they do have small hands............. :crazy:
Taking matters into their own hands I see... Sometimes I make my husband do that... lol :slap:

PaperDoll said:
Taking matters into their own hands I see... Sometimes I make my husband do that... lol :slap:

Sounds like a HARD job! :p

oktbsngl said:
Sounds like a HARD job! :p
:laugh: :laugh: I make sure it is... he's not getting off that easy...

oktbsngl said:
I must need glasses now. 3" is not very big.... I would probably look like this if I saw that....... :eek: or ask where it is :confused: :confused: :confused:

It would not be too nice to sit there and just point and laugh.....
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hi oktbs! that's right, rub it in.... :)

Jules said:
I'm just wondering who's idea it was to "research" this?

Well, you see it was a big conference, and you know how everyone is after that first cup of coffee, has to run to the bathroom all at once. You know how guys talk when they are standing in line (doesn't matter what country). Major idea to get big research bucks, and keep the women out of it at the same time. :innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadgett inspeccion
Back