Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd that KC needed a sedative due to an anxiety attack today but didn't need one when it was reported that LP had found something in BP. IIRC she calmly walked back to her cell that afternoon after seeing the report on the news. Things that make you go "hmmmmm".

This is true..and it infuriates me. IMO this is it.

Odd that KC needed a sedative due to an anxiety attack today but didn't need one when it was reported that LP had found something in BP. IIRC she calmly walked back to her cell that afternoon after seeing the report on the news. Things that make you go "hmmmmm".

Good point!

That tape could be very telling if it was wrapped around the bag, the adhesive could hold carpet fibers from the trunk or the home, clothing fibers and hairs from the perp, and of course could have fingerprints on it. I am so curious on the forensics on the tape. I think it could hold so much. She can say all she wants the Nanny did it, but all the the forensics could paint a very different story.

Boy, today is just the wrong day for people to come on here and say, "waiting on the facts" or "not Caylee until I hear LE say it".

Face the truth FINALLY. It IS Caylee.

OMG, SS, you are absolutely right! Thankfully, I must have scrolled over those posts. Had I read them, I might have exploded!

The words we're hearing are just so couched, I'm confident, without anything further coming in, that dear Caylee is home.

"Originally Posted by minazoe View Post
how heartless to not only put that child in a trash bag..but naked? why? why was she naked and left to rot?

now I am thinking she killed her in the bathtub..."

I keep thinking her body was wrapped in a towel or a pillowcase. Something they can trace back to the home. It has to be something from the house or they wouldn't have been so quick to seal it off. Also it rules out the whole nanny thing, like that ever happened.

The scene tells what happened and it leads back to the house.

Full moon tonight.

I have to agree the KC reaction today leads me to believe that is in fact Caylee... even though I know it was her before I heard of KC reaction. I am a PSY student and I am not suprised the remains are so close to the house... it fits her profile to a T. That is one reason I never understood why they didn't start at the A house with the search and move outwards in a circle.... she would have been found way before now... Just My Opinion....

It would be interesting to see what Casey's reaction was when she heard.

They confirmed that trash bags were taken months ago and those will be the ones used to compare the bag to.

They now know they have a probable crime scene. They can tear up the yard again. They can rip up the house, the carpets, and anything else they feel the need to do to find out where she was murdered. They do not NEED to go back only for something else regarding what was found today...besides Caylee's remains.

Does this mean they think Calyee died at the home? Or is this something they would do anyway?

That tape could be very telling if it was wrapped around the bag, the adhesive could hold carpet fibers from the trunk or the home, clothing fibers and hairs from the perp, and of course could have fingerprints on it. I am so curious on the forensics on the tape. I think it could hold so much. She can say all she wants the Nanny did it, but all the the forensics could paint a very different story.
Sandcastles for me - please refer to my link above -

I think she was moved from the yard too

Ok...Now heres my real question.

Why didn't George smell the decomp on June 24th?
(I actually think he did smell it)

If there was no odor on June 24th how did the trunk end up smelling so bad on July 15th?

There would have to be body fluids or something else that was left behind in the trunk for that to happen & from what we know LE did not find any human "Bio-matter".

I don't know if this is making sense but what I'm tring to say is ...How did the smell get WORSE from June 24th to July 15th ?
I think George is lying. Simple as that.

They did not get the decomp out of the carpet and it kept permeating in the heat so it baked in to make it even worse, imo. The smell was there from the minute her body was moved.

I bet she didn't really NEED a sedative, more like Jose suggested she may want to have one, to appear to be the "shocked and devastated" mother.

My bet is it was all for appearances, so he can remind the jury how "devastated" she was at hearing the news. It's all a calculated act.

My guess, is that, among other "things", there was dirt IN the bag. GVS reported they were taking evidence from the back yard. I think they are preparing to compare dirt samples.

It's true what someone posted earlier - if we didn't have DNA technology - the remains would already have been verified as being Caylee.

The expert on Greta is saying the same thing you just said....your spot on!

Boy, today is just the wrong day for people to come on here and say, "waiting on the facts" or "not Caylee until I hear LE say it".

Face the truth FINALLY. It IS Caylee.

These aren't contradictory statements. Yes, I think it IS Caylee. But that doesn't mean we don't have anything more than secondhand reports from news reporters and Tim Miller about what was in the bag. Some of the reports even conflict -- there were clothes, there weren't; there was duct tape on the skull, there wasn't. So it does seem wise to not take any of these very specific reports for certain until there is a direct report about it from OSCO. Until then, we're all speculating based on what's circulating and on our own theories held previously.

Does this mean they think Calyee died at the home? Or is this something they would do anyway?
I think they have believed all along she was killed at the home. Now with finding her so close, it goes along with that theory (mine, too).

I am curious if there were clothes in the bag. I've heard conflicting reports about it, and remember Casey said "they haven't even found her clothes yet". Hmmmm

If it is her ( which I imagine it is ), she's not "home"...she is dead. How does that make everyone so happy? I don't get it. At any rate, enough for me. As for media reports that can't get much of anything straight. I have heard she was off the road 10, 20, 30 - 60 feet. But then the blue tent LE had up is only what looks to be 6 feet off the road.

I have to agree the KC reaction today leads me to believe that is in fact Caylee... even though I know it was her before I heard of KC reaction. I am a PSY student and I am not suprised the remains are so close to the house... it fits her profile to a T. That is one reason I never understood why they didn't start at the A house with the search and move outwards in a circle.... she would have been found way before now... Just My Opinion....

Yeah that and the fact that she said "Caylee's close to home"

Blah :behindbar There is NO way I believe this was accidental now. :boohoo: nothing like being played like a sucker - Ive hoped for a long time it was accidental and I don't know someone else did the disposing or whatever - but its all too much like a big slap in the face that this girl KC is just a evil narcissistic b*tch who put HER needs before Caylees

The areas that could be searched were searched. I suppose there is an upside to the way Casey disposed of the body. It sounds as if all the remains have been found, unlike the cases of Laci Peterson or Lori Hacking in which the families only had partial remains to bury. I'm sure it still haunts Sharon Rocha, wondering where Laci's head is and wishing that Laci had arms to hold Conner's body in her casket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member