Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I think Cindy loved that child with everything she had inside.

I just don't think Cindy has very much inside. But she gave that baby everything she had, lived for her.. that's obvious. Until her baby (Casey) needed her then she split and became Casey's mom again. Back to loving Casey above all else because if something happens to Casey, Cindy will honestly have nothing left to live for.

I don't think Cindy is so much covering up for Casey but aiming to fulfill her own need to have control of this situation. To have Casey home with her and not in jail. Cindy's got some major boundry issues when it comes to Casey, that's clear.. but Cindy is all about Cindy. If she is covering for Casey it's not for Casey's sake.

MO

I agree completely. It's not mama bear protecting her young. Cindy cares deeply about appearances.That is a simplification,but the best I can come up with tonight. She is trying to make her world right again and her daughter can't be a murderer in her world.

Greta is interviewing Dr. Baden, and he says this is Caylee.........that before DNA, bodies were identified without it very quickly. He says that the bags removed from the home months ago will be compared. He says the duct tape is important because you can't wear gloves and work with duct tape. He said duct tape is an excellent source for fingerprints. He also said that it's likely that there's hair with the remains and that can be used to check for chloroform, drugs, etc.

Odd that KC needed a sedative due to an anxiety attack today but didn't need one when it was reported that LP had found something in BP. IIRC she calmly walked back to her cell that afternoon after seeing the report on the news. Things that make you go "hmmmmm".

and how calm she was after her baby was kidnapped hmmmmmm

I bet she didn't really NEED a sedative, more like Jose suggested she may want to have one, to appear to be the "shocked and devastated" mother.

My bet is it was all for appearances, so he can remind the jury how "devastated" she was at hearing the news. It's all a calculated act.

I don't know why they didn't let her scream her fool head off. Sedatives my *advertiser censored**. And Geraldo carrying JB's water today. First thing he said on one of the shows was: oh just spoke to KC's defense attorney and he says his client is devastated and hysterical and had to be sedated. WTH?

It seems to me that there had to be something found in the bag that created the need for LE to search the home for the 4th time. I doubt it's the trash bag - what family uses the same box of trash bags for 6 months?

As of the time NG was aired, it appeared they had not yet obtained the search warrant. I wonder what's taking so long.

Hi Chilly,

I was thinking that also but it could be a "lawn bag".

I bought a roll of 200 trash bags at Cosco over a year ago & I've hardly put a dent in it.

I only use them for yard waste & such as they're too big for my kitchen waste basket.

George did have a shed & maybe he uses seperate bags for his lawn clippings.

George was going to mow his lawn on June 24th & thats when he noticed that his shed was broken into & his gas cans were gone...Maybe somebody took a bag too.

"Originally Posted by minazoe View Post
how heartless to not only put that child in a trash bag..but naked? why? why was she naked and left to rot?

now I am thinking she killed her in the bathtub..."

I keep thinking her body was wrapped in a towel or a pillowcase. Something they can trace back to the home. It has to be something from the house or they wouldn't have been so quick to seal it off. Also it rules out the whole nanny thing, like that ever happened.

The scene tells what happened and it leads back to the house.

Full moon tonight.

I am glad someone else noticed the full moon... actually it was in its fullest last night... but the energy from a full moon lasts for the 3 days before and the 3 days after. I firmly believe she will be positively identified in the next 2 days. My guess would be late tomorrow.

I am not a psychic... no.. but I do believe in people having that power... in the psychic post there was a post and discussion leading to she would be discovered Jan 11th.... today is Dec 11th... ironic..... maybe the person who came to that conculsion was just 30 days off.

JMHO

I have to agree the KC reaction today leads me to believe that is in fact Caylee... even though I know it was her before I heard of KC reaction. I am a PSY student and I am not suprised the remains are so close to the house... it fits her profile to a T. That is one reason I never understood why they didn't start at the A house with the search and move outwards in a circle.... she would have been found way before now... Just My Opinion....

I agree. Some posters kept mentioning the woods behind the house and everyone assumed it was thoroughly searched, but it couldn't have been. It was awhile before the hurrican blew in. Unless Casey threw the bag over into standing water then I'd think that LE, the crew who put up the fence, the developer of the land, or even neighbors could have spotted the bag if they were looking for it. I'm also a little confused why TM said he thought the body might never be found if he knew that this spot had not ever been searched due to water then a fence. Maybe there was some mixup.

Ok, just to clear up something. The unidentified remains (yes, I do think they are Caylee's) are NOT being sent to Quantico. DNA analsysis will be done there, but the autopsy is going to be done in Orlando. I know the Quantico angle is being reported by just about everyone, but I have pretty good sources here in Orlando and that is just not true.

The reason it's been reported is because Sheriff Beary said it himself IIRC, if not Beary, it was a SD spokesman) said Quantico had been called and promised to treat this as priority, working through the weekend if need be.

I think they have believed all along she was killed at the home. Now with finding her so close, it goes along with that theory (mine, too).

I really hope they find plenty, I am looking forward to an ironclad solid case!:blowkiss:

Does this mean they think Calyee died at the home? Or is this something they would do anyway?

If they didn't find evidence that Caylee was killed at home during the first 3 searches, I don't think they expect to find it now. They are probably collecting carpet fibers, pet hair, or other samples of debris that might be attached to the duct tape, in addition to trying to connect something found in the bag to the Anthony home, assuming there was something of course.

when lee was being Sherlock Holmes in the conversation at the jail , do you think Casey was trying to tell him where the body was and for him to get rid of it?? We all knew he wasn't no detective.

DRUGGING YOUR CHILD TO PARTY AND KILLING HER IS NOT AN ACCIDENT

JAILTIME FOR CASEY,CINDY AND GEORGE JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

IT'S SAD WHEN STRANGERS WANT JUSTICE AND THE A'S JUST WANTED TO COVER UP

I'm admittedly on the fence about George and Cindy. I do want to say that unless I ever find myself in such a situation I do not know how I would react. The turmoil their hearts must be in now...as well as for the last 6 months is unimaginable to me.

I agree with some things they've done - like holding out hope - who couldn't/wouldn't? If there were the slightest chance that my daughter/granddaughter were alive I think I might cling to it as they have. While the circumstantial evidence seemed insurmountable, I don't know that I could just give up. There are many things/actions that I do not agree with... The one thing I have to believe is that they love Casey (probably too much) and they love Caylee and Caylee loves all three of them. Casey may have done wrong by Caylee - but a child loves unconditionally and Caylee would certainly not understand all of the bashing and nastiness directed and her family.

I know I'm probably in the minority here (based on 100s of posts I've read on this board), but tonight, my heart goes out to all of the Anthonys. George, Cindy, Lee and their extended families.

These aren't contradictory statements. Yes, I think it IS Caylee. But that doesn't mean we don't have anything more than secondhand reports from news reporters and Tim Miller about what was in the bag. Some of the reports even conflict -- there were clothes, there weren't; there was duct tape on the skull, there wasn't. So it does seem wise to not take any of these very specific reports for certain until there is a direct report about it from OSCO. Until then, we're all speculating based on what's circulating and on our own theories held previously.

I totally disagree with what you just said. I have been listening all afternoon to first hand interviews. Granted, some of what I've heard is subject to individual interpretation, but when I listened to LE give their statements, their words, coupled with body language, appeared totally couched in vagueness to me. They are professionals. They will not come out and say, 'we've found Caylee's body,' until the moment the forensic reports are in. I heard Tim. Not a report of what Tim said.

The spin has already begun. I, for one, will endeavor to not engage in that.

If it is her ( which I imagine it is ), she's not "home"...she is dead. How does that make everyone so happy? I don't get it. At any rate, enough for me. As for media reports that can't get much of anything straight. I have heard she was off the road 10, 20, 30 - 60 feet. But then the blue tent LE had up is only what looks to be 6 feet off the road.

For me it's a joyous occasion to give Caylee a final resting place. Wishing Caylee not dead is not going to make her not dead. Leaving her out to rot in the woods would be horrible and unthinkable. Now she can rest in peace and her discovery can help bring her justice.

If it is her ( which I imagine it is ), she's not "home"...she is dead. How does that make everyone so happy? I don't get it. At any rate, enough for me. As for media reports that can't get much of anything straight. I have heard she was off the road 10, 20, 30 - 60 feet. But then the blue tent LE had up is only what looks to be 6 feet off the road.

I'm not worried by inaccurate media reports at all.I have complete faith that LE is doing a bang up job and all the info will come out when it needs to.

In our heads we know that the empty body no longer is that person,but we so identify a person's beingness with their body,their shape,their hair color ,beautiful eyes,etc,that the body becomes an important symbol for us.
The way a body is carefully dressed,a beautiful casket picked out ,is a way to show we still care for someone.In our culture,anyway.

I agree. Some posters kept mentioning the woods behind the house and everyone assumed it was thoroughly searched, but it couldn't have been. It was awhile before the hurrican blew in. Unless Casey threw the bag over into standing water then I'd think that LE, the crew who put up the fence, the developer of the land, or even neighbors could have spotted the bag if they were looking for it. I'm also a little confused why TM said he thought the body might never be found if he knew that this spot had not ever been searched due to water then a fence. Maybe there was some mixup.

I too thought that a bit odd. So you're searching for a body and a *fence* is some impenetrable barrier? Totally weird.

Kiomarie statement from the first doc dump http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080376/Casey-Anthony-documents-released-part-3 pg 59 lines starting at line 20
Is this the same area where Caylee's remains were found?

I think you hit something there. Hidden Oaks is the elementary school right across from the crime scene and KC used to hang in the woods right there from what neighbors said.

ETA: It is a dead end street so I am guessing it was a popular hang out back in the day. Very disolute and quiet not many cars on weekends and after school hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16