Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is 'home' means her remains have been found. Happy about that? That sounds like Anthony speak. No one, and I'm going out on a limb here and saying I believe I speak for everyone on this site. no one is happy Caylee is dead. NO ONE. What you take as happiness is relief that she has been found, and can now be, respectfully and finally, laid to rest.

Excellent post. You took the words right out of my mouth. :blowkiss:

I think Greta finally caught on to LP & his flip flopping- She just made him look like an idiot

Atty on Fox said if Baez is smart he'll go into court tomorrow morning with a guilty plea before States attorney has a chance to put the DP back on the table.

i wish all these other attorneys would quit speculating about what JB will do and inadvertently helping with the defense, let him figure it out by himself! gawd!

Personally, for me, if there were no items in the bag except the body, that would be a sign to me that casey herself did not dispose of the body. (Although I do believe that casey killed her, not to confuse the issue.)
Mothers that kill are almost notoriuos for wrapping the body, dressing the body, styling the hair, leaving toys, trinkets, items with the body. They are not notorious for leaving them naked and with no personal items.
I thought that finding the body would answer so many questions and I still think that later on, it will. But at the moment, it has only served to confuse me worse.

I guess for me the whole *partying* immediately after the murder put KC in a different category of moms who kill (wow, I can't believe there are categories). But you do make sense. Even someone as cold as KC might leave something behind. My instinct says no but you could be right.

Yep,yep,yep! That's what I thought. Why, WHY didn't they search there back in July when her sweet little body was still in tact!

I think from what TM said they did try to search that area but it was knee deep water in mid August and they lost an ATV due to that. He was also afraid of stepping on anything so they called that one off. He came back a few months later to re-search that area and found a new fence where they originally searched so they could not go in there. Neighbors around there said the area was flooded due to the rain from Fay and the retention pond went over alittle bit and it is just started to recede a couple of weeks ago.

I told my husband about where the remains where found. He tells me " Like in your dream." I have had so many dreams about Caylee- I went back to see what I had posted. I'm crying all over again. In my dream she was real close to where people were walking. They kept walking by her. What I posted is below.

11-04-2008, 09:40 AM
alwaysonmymind
I wear shiny shirts. Join Date: Sep 2008

I had another dream. This time I was "seeing" from Caylees view. She is underwater very near the bank in shallow water. She can see people walking and an ATV drove by very close. The feeling I had in this dream was one of expectation. Caylee expects to be found.

I'm praying she is not dissappointed.

HOLY CRAP!! :eek:

Forgive me if this has already been asked and answered. This is the first I was able to get on all day so I very quickly read all these posts trying to get caught up, and may have missed it.

Does anyone know approximately how long it will take to get the DNA results back? Are we talking tomorrow... days... weeks?

I agree. Some posters kept mentioning the woods behind the house and everyone assumed it was thoroughly searched, but it couldn't have been. It was awhile before the hurrican blew in. Unless Casey threw the bag over into standing water then I'd think that LE, the crew who put up the fence, the developer of the land, or even neighbors could have spotted the bag if they were looking for it. I'm also a little confused why TM said he thought the body might never be found if he knew that this spot had not ever been searched due to water then a fence. Maybe there was some mixup.

I remember asking locals on this forum back in the beginning if the woods in back of the Anthony home had been thoroughly checked out as that seemed a likely area. For a long time now, I've thought that the woods had been checked and cleared. So, it came as a surprise to me that Caylee's remains were found so close by.

snipped

She had to get a ride both ways?

True,

Her car was at amscott at 7am & she called Tony at 11:30 ish & said that she ran out of gas.

She had "Frozen Food" when he picked her up so I'm assuming that she didn't walk from her home to amscott but she may have walked from amscott to her home....unlikely but maybe.

Personally, for me, if there were no items in the bag except the body, that would be a sign to me that casey herself did not dispose of the body. (Although I do believe that casey killed her, not to confuse the issue.)
Mothers that kill are almost notoriuos for wrapping the body, dressing the body, styling the hair, leaving toys, trinkets, items with the body. They are not notorious for leaving them naked and with no personal items.
I thought that finding the body would answer so many questions and I still think that later on, it will. But at the moment, it has only served to confuse me worse.

KC is not like other mothers.

That atty is the head of the FL Bar Assoc? I think they said that but that can't be right..No way! lol

In all reality Caylee has been home, since the moment her mother killed her. Just depends on your interpretation. This is a happy day, it would have been happy had her body been found today, or tomorrow or ten years from now, like I was figuring. Bittersweet, yes, but dead is dead. dead and neglected to rot in the muck alone, is infinitely worse than dead and peacefully laid to rest in the proper traditon.

Since I have devoted my life and career to bringing home the long dead, this is more than an opinion, it is the belief that I live by.

This is the first time I have been able to post all day. I will say that when I first heard the news on Fox this morning, I got chills up and down my body. I knew, finally, that this was Caylee. I believe that it is a true miracle and that with God all things are possible. When the timing was right Caylee was found.

I do wonder WHY LE is searching the home at this time. They have been back many times. I get the feeling they wanted the chance to search things WITHOUT the A's in that home..if that makes any sense.

I hope and pray that, as hard as it will be, this will start GA and CA on a healing journey.

Having said that I still feel there is a lot more to come out in this case and that there "might" even be another arrest. Can't say why I feel that way..it's just a feeling I can't shake.:waitasec:

We ALL knew Caylee was Dead.
NO ONE leaves it 31 days to report a missing child NO ONE (unless they have something to hide)

I am HAPPY that Caylee has been found (even though she is dead) But I AM HAPPY she has been found because she can be properly buried with a proper resting place instead of some Trash bag under a swamp

Im sorry if that offends anyone.

I am glad someone else noticed the full moon... actually it was in its fullest last night... but the energy from a full moon lasts for the 3 days before and the 3 days after. I firmly believe she will be positively identified in the next 2 days. My guess would be late tomorrow.

I am not a psychic... no.. but I do believe in people having that power... in the psychic post there was a post and discussion leading to she would be discovered Jan 11th.... today is Dec 11th... ironic..... maybe the person who came to that conculsion was just 30 days off.

JMHO

Today is a full moon, but something else... as I was watching the news feed on NG... it was raining... I believe that when it rains with no Thunder GOD is happy and that was Caylee crying that American has finally found her.

And exactly in her video singing to her Grand Pa... "when the skies are grey".

Caylee RIP.

I hope that finally Caylee gets her justice.

I think Greta finally caught on to LP & his flip flopping- She just made him look like an idiot

LOL! I want to thank Greta for the only laugh I've had today. When she sat there looking totally perplexed while he attempted to come up with some reason why he continues to insert himself into this case I was cracking up. Go Greta!!!

Edit to add: I don't think she's to blame (for the bolded part).

OK, you're right. Caylee is dead, and likely has been. I'll be un-PC-ish enough to admit that for me, today is more about nailing her mother's butt to the wall. Hopefully making an appointment with Ol Sparky for Casey will be the next big thing.

I'm just cold-blooded enough to want that witch to pay.

From Day 31, really, I haven't worried about Caylee. She is where no wicked mother and crazy family can hurt her anymore. Is that pragmatic enough for you? (Goll, I do feel rather cold admitting it, but it's true)

You aren't alone. I agree. I am happy they found her because it will help bring justice to Caylee's memory. Whoever did this (Casey) needs to pay for her actions. You can't just dispose of a child and go about your merry way. I'm also glad because now that her body is found, it will bring closure. I never met Caylee, but I live here in Orlando, and I can honestly say that not a day has gone by since July that I haven't driven past a wooded area and wondered if that could be where Caylee is, or passed by a lake and thought how I hope she didn't put Caylee there. I no longer have to wonder about that, and that is a good thing. I wish this whole thing would've turned out differently, and a miracle of miracles would've brought an alive Caylee home, but at least now she has been found and hopefully the truth about what happened will finally come out.

Forgive me if this has already been asked and answered. This is the first I was able to get on all day so I very quickly read all these posts trying to get caught up, and may have missed it.

Does anyone know approximately how long it will take to get the DNA results back? Are we talking tomorrow... days... weeks?

WFTV reported earlier, it could be as soon as 72 hours.

No she didn't, it's just obvious that SHE hasn't been keeping up with the case recently. She didn't know who R. Grund was and didn't appear to even know who Jesse G. was. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke