SKY Investigates: Ronald and Misty - Audio Calls from Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

As I said in my previous post, I heard that she said that RC video taped a message to her (and I believe she said one for TC also) but wasn't Dana's interview over the phone? There is no video of an interview with RC from Dana that I have seen (or did I miss it?:waitasec:)

If that is the case and it was not Dana then the only people who could interview RC and tape it would be LE correct? Am I wrong? :waitasec::waitasec: And if not, how did MC find out about it?:waitasec:

I want to see the interview and the video - nosy busy body that I am - LOL...who taped it, what message did RC send to MC and TC???
If it was LE that video taped it and then took it and showed MC and TC - I REALLY want to see it.....could help explain the "special" visitation schedule in my mind.
JMOO :dance::sick:

I think she is refering to the Dana phone call. IMO the message he sent her in that phone call was "I Love my girlfriend" maybe not the exact words.

I think she is refering to the Dana phone call. IMO the message he sent her in that phone call was "I Love my girlfriend" maybe not the exact words.

I heard and rewound it several times and what I heard was that Jason D(?) video taped a message from ron to misty..she is not willing to say on the phone call what the video message said.

I agree wasa ..very confusing..didnt hear anything about dana.

I'm of the belief there is another message that we haven't heard from Ronald along with his ranting about killing "them" whoever them is. But that LE wanted Misty to hear it so that it sinks in what is happening.

When she is talking about John I'm wondering if it is Ronald's cousin John.

I heard and rewound it several times and what I heard was that Jason D(?) video taped a message from ron to misty..she is not willing to say on the phone call what the video message said.

Not sure where all my other posts went but....( they were in the Misty calls thread)

but...I think it was the FDLE agent Jason Jolicoeur. Not sure if that is the correct spelling but I think that is who Misty was talking about.

This is first I've had a chance to hear Timmy. Not sure where I got the impression he was the one in the family who had his act together, every other word he's cussing, sounds like a real bright bulb...:angel: :waitasec:

:parrot:

"it's okay, Misty, just focus on yourself"

I don't think that's gonna be a problem

Not sure where all my other posts went but....( they were in the Misty calls thread)

but...I think it was the FDLE agent Jason Jolicoeur. Not sure if that is the correct spelling but I think that is who Misty was talking about.

thanks that sounds like the name..thanks for connecting the dots.

so....IF we are reading/hearing this correctly ....then FDLE talked to RC in jail and video taped him. They had him tape a message to MC and TC and then they took the tape to St Johns and showed at least MC the message RC sent her. It couldn't be a "do not talk" tape or LE would not show it to her would they??

Now...after the fact RC is getting special visitation priviledges from 1 time every 2 weeks to 2 times per week..

Just has me really wondering....really really really wondering....:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

This is first I've had a chance to hear Timmy. Not sure where I got the impression he was the one in the family who had his act together, every other word he's cussing, sounds like a real bright bulb...:angel: :waitasec:

:parrot:

Exactly what I was thinking Kiki. The first phone call with him gave me the impression that he was totally wasted on something. The others he sounds a bit more "with it". Obviously some things never change even if you move 5 or 6 states away. Just a sad, sad family.

so....IF we are reading/hearing this correctly ....then FDLE talked to RC in jail and video taped him. They had him tape a message to MC and TC and then they took the tape to St Johns and showed at least MC the message RC sent her. It couldn't be a "do not talk" tape or LE would not show it to her would they??

Now...after the fact RC is getting special visitation priviledges from 1 time every 2 weeks to 2 times per week..

Just has me really wondering....really really really wondering....:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

I am not sure, I thought I heard Misty say that she heard a taped conversation of RC and Agent Jolicoeur, her voice sounded so close to the phone that everything was pretty muffled, did you hear that they brought it in and played it for her and Tommy too?

I am very :waitasec:....by all this too.

Ronald talking to GGS about "laundry".....hmmmm.....coded message??

The one that got me (don't remember if it was on call 2 or 3) was when MC was telling Timmy that someone (couldn't catch name) went to visit RC and videotaped him and he video'ed a message for her and one for TC...
It would have to be LE for it to be video taped correct? No one else could video a message and then have it sent to MC & TC I would imagine. Wonder what that video said???

I think it's LE's way of saying, you two need to wise up now, or you could take more of the blame than you even deserve. Not saying Misty and Tommy don't know what happened to Haleigh, or maybe they even had a part in it, but LE is trying really, really hard to get to the truth. Ron has thought that he's a step ahead of LE from the beginning, but now it has to be dawning on him that maybe not...and he still manages to talk about dirty undies and playing cards. He needs to look around too.

I am not sure, I thought I heard Misty say that she heard a taped conversation of RC and Agent Jolicoeur, her voice sounded so close to the phone that everything was pretty muffled, did you hear that they brought it in and played it for her and Tommy too?

I am very :waitasec:....by all this too.

I am just glad that pferrin heard the same thing as I did - LOL :dance:

I don't remember if it was call #2 or 3 of Misty's but I did hear her say "video", which caught my ears as the only people (IMO) that can video tape someone in jail is LE unless a reporter had special permission and we haven't seen that yet.

"it's okay, Misty, just focus on yourself"

I don't think that's gonna be a problem

Ya know for a year now, I haven't really been too hard on little Ms. Misty, but now, I'm inclined to believe she is nothing but a selfish brat...She cares for no one but herself and perhaps her dysfunctional cathexis attachment to Ronald Cummings..She doesn't give a damn about Haleigh...
She can rot in jail as far as I am concerned... IF and WHEN she decides to ever tell the truth, perhaps I may change my mind..Until then, she can stay locked up...JMO

I don't care to hear Misty's bellyaching.
Where's Ron and TN's call??!!

Hey Ron, no questions about JR? Just wanna talk about dirty drawers??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member