SKY Investigates: Ronald and Misty - Audio Calls from Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is interesting tonight!
Do we have a thread?

LE can make up stories to trick criminals against each other.............IDNKThis

Ronald sure spent a lot of time telling GGMA how long he had had on his boxers ("12 hours now"), LOL, and never a word about his son or daughter.

:waitasec:Well, we only have one call for Ron and he has made the most calls..member TN said he was crying and asking about the search for Haleigh.

So, why was he in such good spirits when talking to his grandmother?
Why all the talk about the laundry man not coming until Tuesday and Fridays? Who cares if he has clean boxers on?
Ron said Terry needs to come there to see him.

I want to know why Hardy gave Ron an extra hour for visits with his family? GGMS said they talked to JH and he gave Ron the extra hour.

He said he can have his chain then blurts out mother/daughter???
GGMS said, no you can't have the chain in there.

I want to know why GGMS tells Ron that TN-Pops said to watch what he says because there is a snit in there.

Why the special treatment for Ron?

Is Hardy related to the family?

Oh, wanted to add his little smirk when the call came through and he said oh well guess they can credit you for the call..something to that effect and laughs.
He must be a pro, I guess if they say the call dropped or got interrupted they will credit back the account?

He also mentioned the time he had his shower and said oh let me look at my band and I can tell you. Wonder if he took a LD in jail that day? He is sly sly sly, and somebody with really good ears needs to listen to what he says.

I thought Misty said someone recorded her and Ronald talking...

Doesn't she mention LP to Timmy or he mentions him to her?

Misty is a spoiled brat- She knows her bother is not rich but keeps at him to put money for phone calls and food----not once does she say she would appreciate it or that she will pay him back, she EXPECTS it. She does not care about Tommy or Timmy, I wish someone would make it clear to her just what her bond is and how many years she is looking at if convicted of all 8 charges.

Sad so sad. Ron talks about boxers nothing about his children
and Misty is all about ME ME ME and money for the phone!

Ron call with grandma about a snitch whats GGM deal Ron has done nothing so why you telling him not to talk cause there is snitch. GGM you know and have played dumb but now the world see you know what happened and you don't want Ron to talk about it! Shame on you, your grandson, your daughters!

:waitasec:Well, we only have one call for Ron and he has made the most calls..member TN said he was crying and asking about the search for Haleigh.

So, why was he in such good spirits when talking to his grandmother?
Why all the talk about the laundry man not coming until Tuesday and Fridays? Who cares if he has clean boxers on?
Ron said Terry needs to come there to see him.

I want to know why Hardy gave Ron an extra hour for visits with his family? GGMS said they talked to JH and he gave Ron the extra hour.

He said he can have his chain then blurts out mother/daughter???
GGMS said, no you can't have the chain in there.

I want to know why GGMS tells Ron that TN-Pops said to watch what he says because there is a snit in there.

Why the special treatment for Ron?

Is Hardy related to the family?

BBM ITA now I am wondering if his 'chain' is really Haleigh's added to his!!! It does look LONG in mug shot!
TN lies allot IMO.........crying NOT............Haleigh NOT.........RC only cares about RC
and TN afraid allot that Ron will tell what happened........IMO
WHO IS TERRY? stripper gf??? Let's see her and RC rub this in Misty's face.
You know the saying "the fury of a scorned woman'

Misty gets so upset over her cell phone...........dah, what's all in it???
Lots of 'customers?'

and is Hardy hoping for a slip up from family on visits??

Interesting that Misty tells Timmy she'll do "21 years" and insists she doesn't have anything helpful to say about Haleigh. no bubba.

ETA: I think perhaps she just wanted him to stop talking about it on the recorded line.

One good note I guess, at least MC doesn't seem to spend much time worrying about her ex......

But it sure would've been nice to hear even ONE of them, ANYONE, mention HALEIGH ONCE.

:parrot:

I think I heard Misty say she was going to write a book.

Spot loves ronc and her oxy's. See Spot make runs for ronc and oxy's. See Spot and ronc run from the UC. See ronc and Spot crying behind bars. See ronc and Spot sit in jail and rot. Poor ronc and Spot................NOT

The Croslin's were not parents.........they married, bred and then everyone was on their own..........
Misty quit school..........did her brothers?
Absolutely NO BONDING what so ever between any of these people!
So what if Ron wants a divorse, so what if he has a new love, so what about the tatoo?
Misty has no feelings for others (Haleigh) at all!
Just for herself!
Misty left home at 14 to live in another city (Daytona w/older person?)
By the time she is 17, she is living w/RC and 2 children, on drugs, sex with anyone
at anytime................
no parents just people that did drugs, stole and in and out of trouble...........
BAD role models ...........IMO

BBM ITA now I am wondering if his 'chain' is really Haleigh's added to his!!! It does look LONG in mug shot!
TN lies allot IMO.........crying NOT............Haleigh NOT.........RC only cares about RC
and TN afraid allot that Ron will tell what happened........IMO
WHO IS TERRY? stripper gf??? Let's see her and RC rub this in Misty's face.
You know the saying "the fury of a scorned woman'

Misty gets so upset over her cell phone...........dah, what's all in it???
Lots of 'customers?'

and is Hardy hoping for a slip up from family on visits??

The only Terrys I recall hearing about re: this case are Terry Wright [pastor of Dunn's Creek Baptist Church - highly unlikely], and Terri - his momma, Teresa.

The only Terrys I recall hearing about re: this case are Terry Wright [pastor of Dunn's Creek Baptist Church - highly unlikely], and Terri - his momma, Teresa.

hmmmmmmmm maybe he does want a preacher man????
But is that the pastor that would NOT marry him???

That is what I understood. She later says that it's Ron's aunt. Ask for her parents to go to TN house to get Tina/aunt Katrina's number so that they can get her phone and purse.

She said that "Tina" took off when the cops came. So was Tina involved in the trafficking?

I know this needs to go somewhere else but I don't know where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr