Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Night my Cyber Buddies~
Hopefully tomorrow will bring good news to all.

Ruflossn

If the motive could be connected to something that happened at school, LE would want to talk to other students (it is a rather small school) and maybe some of them were on vacation or away at camp or wherever.......................

Ok 10pm your time is 11pm my time cause it is 11:09 on my comp clock..

Agent Rosser: Well, certainly there are. We’re talking about young people, it’s summertime. Sometimes they may not be working, they may be visiting friends. So certainly we get leads and we call their families and friends looking for them and for whatever reason, maybe they were a witness, maybe their name came up somehow. So yeah, we’re seeking a lot of people, and some are harder to find than others.
--------------------
Yes that did stand out to me too.

Nite Flossie

If there had been anything happening with one or both girls at the time, do you think they would have confided in anyone other than eachother (as best friends)? Skyla (11) was talkative and outgoing, Taylor (13) was shy and reserved.

I wonder if computers/email/cell phones showed anything...

But say it was only one or two boys involved who were "sent away" or "left" the area immediately after and the OSBI couldn't get to them to interrogate them, and it was made very difficult to get to them? Maybe that is something that they have worked on and the lead didn't pan out but...

Although it was early on, it always stuck with me what Rosser said at the one press conference. It was before he went into the tip about the pickup full of boys. I made a note of it.

OSBI Press Conf – Wed, June 11th
3:55
Reporter: Is there anybody you guys are trying to talk to that you didn’t get a hold of yet?
Agent Rosser: Well, certainly there are. We’re talking about young people, it’s summertime. Sometimes they may not be working, they may be visiting friends. So certainly we get leads and we call their families and friends looking for them and for whatever reason, maybe they were a witness, maybe their name came up somehow. So yeah, we’re seeking a lot of people, and some are harder to find than others.

[URL="http://www.koco.com/video/16576083/"]http://www.koco.com/video/16576083/[/URL]
That particular press conference is what I keep going back to when I think of this. That is what made me kinda look at things this way in the first place. But again, we must not narrow our minds to only one possiblilty or we may fail to see other things we should be seeing.

Now that we know that Plackers were not home, could it be possible that the girls from where they were on the road, see somebody pull into the plackers driveway, like trying to break in. the car/truck leaves, sees the girls and know they can identify them. Or something in that direction rather than towards the bridge.

Not sure if posted before, just something I found in a search. Two weeks before she was killed, Skyla attended this camp in Seminole with her grandmother - Taylor had planned to attend but had a change of plans.

Associational Childrens Camp
attn: Tim Green, ACC Business Manager
2507 W. Wrangler
Seminole, Oklahoma 74868
Sunday

Schedule
Session One, May 25-28 Sun.-Wed

"Skyla and her grandmother were in attendance during the first week of camp this year, attending with First Baptist Church, Henryetta. We trust that God used that time in their life in a wonderful way. Taylor had planned to attend, but had a change of plans."

http://www.associationalchildrenscamp.com/

If there had been anything happening with one or both girls at the time, do you think they would have confided in anyone other than eachother (as best friends)? Skyla (11) was talkative and outgoing, Taylor (13) was shy and reserved.

I wonder if computers/email/cell phones showed anything...

I've always felt that they just kinda walked up on to something, like Rosser indicated could have happened. And then they were walking towards home, the boys sat there a bit and talked about it, then drove down to them, blocking them, and I feel like it would have had to been either someone in the back of the truck, or the passenger who shot them. If the driver did, he would have had to shoot through the cab of the truck, out the open window of the passenger's side. And that could have happened, but I dont see it that way in my mind.
Since the girls prob knew them, that is why they didnt run. (or did they?) I see them stepping aside to let the truck go by, then being trapped by the vehicle.
I see one of the boys calling days later, describing a truck, and the position in the road, something LE could tell by tire tracks, but the caller wasnt entirely correct. The caller was there.
and why would he pass a lie detector test? If he were the shooter, like someone said before, he would justify the shooting in his mind, and therefore feel no remorse. The world is horrible cruel and waaaaaaaaaaay too many kids are into satan nowadays. This isnt just my opinion about satan worshipers. Look at Myspace sometime. So maybe they think it's just a game, but SATAN doesnt!

Now that we know that Plackers were not home, could it be possible that the girls from where they were on the road, see somebody pull into the plackers driveway, like trying to break in. the car/truck leaves, sees the girls and know they can identify them. Or something in that direction rather than towards the bridge.
I mentioned the same exact scenario awhile back. No one seemed to say anything unless I missed it.

You're welcome. And thank you for the info on Chancey. I remember ol DD, and kinda know Dusty, but didnt know who lived on the old homestead and if even DD was still alive. I see an address for him on an auctioneer's page.
Just trying to remember folk from my childhood too. =)

Frog, what do you know of Dusty? I know what I've read on his background and saw an interview with him. Anything to add from personal knowledge? TIA.

Taylor had planned to attend, but had a change of plans."

I never read that ..wow I wonder what happen. I so hope it wasn't because of a fee that they had to pay & could'nt afford.

Evelyn, I also feel it was a deranged person with lots of anger, just lashing out and unfortunately he found two little girls on that country road, and snapped.

I know this is far out thinking, but wonder if there were any girls who had a grudge against them.

Taylor had planned to attend, but had a change of plans."

I never read that ..wow I wonder what happen. I so hope it wasn't because of a fee that they had to pay & could'nt afford.

I thought of that too but I think it was only $26 to attend.

I tell you ..There are so many ways it could happen. But my thoughts keep going back to familar ties that bind. These weapons that were used & the grouping of shots tell me this was experience. Once we know the calib of bullets that will tell too. Some of these guns have a heck of a kick..& these shots were right on. Like LE said wanted them dead. I feel if it was target pratice & cruel fun it woul have been legs ect. But these shots were grouped to deadly quick zones.

Frog, what do you know of Dusty? I know what I've read on his background and saw an interview with him. Anything to add from personal knowledge? TIA.

All I know is he is respected in the commnity. Or at least he was when I lived in Henryetta. I moved from there in 2000.

Evelyn, I also feel it was a deranged person with lots of anger, just lashing out and unfortunately he found two little girls on that country road, and snapped.

That could be but I wonder if LE has checked into animal cruelty charges of anyone. The poor animals seem to be a stepping stone for that type

Claudia at least made memories to hold close to her heart. Its nice she spent time alone with Skyla and they worshiped together. Life is about making wonderful memories to hold sacred within our hearts and soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties