Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's kind of interesting thought. Could the POI have been out there looking for his own child? He's old enough (they said about 40) to have children up in their late teens.

If the bridge was a congregating place for kids in that area, no telling what kinds of things they could think up to do out of sight of their parents and some of them with guns.

You know what puzzles me, is that fact that I've never encountered any kids shooting guns off that bridge. OSBI seems to think they do.

Hello All~
Hi Frog. I tried to post last night and couldn't get on because of the server being to busy. Has anyone else had that problem?

Flossie

GetSmart Posted:
Sticky: Websleuths is moving to a new server!
Qoute:
Websleuths is moving to a new server!
As you have probably noticed, Websleuths has become much busier recently. Just a couple months ago we often had less than 100 people reading, now we're over 400 most of the day and had a new high of 683 people yesterday. Thanks to all of you for making the site increasingly popular!

As the admin around here who handles most of the technical issues, I'm happy to announce that Websleuths - along with Tricia's other sites - will be moving to a shiny new server in the next few days. It's up and running right now and we're working on the details to transfer things over with as little interruption as possible. There is nothing you need to do - we'll put up an announcement and there may be a time during the transfer when the site will be down briefly. If all goes well the only way you will know is that the site comes up faster!
------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope it is OK that I put this sticky here.. some folks might not be paying attention to main board & just coming here. This is an important update JMO

Its sad, this is somewhat a case that has stalled. I'm very interested in the Caylee case in Florida. What has that mother done to her little girl :(

Oh, this case is enough for me! I get waaaaaaaaay too emotional. So peeps, when this is over, (and we ARE gonna believe it's gonna be over and solved, right?) I will just be history to forums.

But not history to my newfound friends. :blowkiss: GS..Mary, Flossie!

I know, I myself have made some really nice friends because of this, and I've reunited with some old ones. Lets hope this nightmare is over soon, but again I can't imagine the pain so many family and friends of the girls are feeling right now

I'd can only pray, I never feel their pain. I'm not sure I would be strong enough to survive. I'm not certain, I could forgive the killer.Although, I'd give it my best shot

I'd can only pray, I never feel their pain. I'm not sure I would be strong enough to survive. I'm not certain, I could forgive the killer.Although, I'd give it my best shot

I'm finding that very hard to do also, although the word says we have to. It's especially hard when you know how many are hurting. That 911 tape really got to me! I bet whoever is supposed to listen, doesnt. =(

GetSmart Posted:
Sticky: Websleuths is moving to a new server!
Qoute:
Websleuths is moving to a new server!
As you have probably noticed, Websleuths has become much busier recently. Just a couple months ago we often had less than 100 people reading, now we're over 400 most of the day and had a new high of 683 people yesterday. Thanks to all of you for making the site increasingly popular!

As the admin around here who handles most of the technical issues, I'm happy to announce that Websleuths - along with Tricia's other sites - will be moving to a shiny new server in the next few days. It's up and running right now and we're working on the details to transfer things over with as little interruption as possible. There is nothing you need to do - we'll put up an announcement and there may be a time during the transfer when the site will be down briefly. If all goes well the only way you will know is that the site comes up faster!
------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope it is OK that I put this sticky here.. some folks might not be paying attention to main board & just coming here. This is an important update JMO

Thank-you GEt Smart!!!

Hello All~
Hi Frog. I tried to post last night and couldn't get on because of the server being to busy. Has anyone else had that problem?

Flossie

Hey there. nice to see you. Well, thanks to Agent 99, we know what alot of the slowdown time is, that and the tremendous amount of volume of people.
Thanks 99.

Oh, this case is enough for me! I get waaaaaaaaay too emotional. So peeps, when this is over, (and we ARE gonna believe it's gonna be over and solved, right?) I will just be history to forums.

But not history to my newfound friends. :blowkiss: GS..Mary, Flossie!

I hope you don't stop contributing your ideas and thoughts to other cases on this forum once this case is solved.
:(

I hope you don't stop contributing your ideas and thoughts to other cases on this forum once this case is solved.
:(

Saw this posting and just had to sign back on for a minute.
Yea, Evelyn, I am a big softie. I feel other's emotions and it does get to me. Bro tells me I have to quit being that way and watch my heart. (I have heart damage) But the way I see it, the Lord knows my heart and he is gonna take good care of it!
Listen folks, I have an idea. It was once said, that if this reward money never gets used, then it goes to LE. Which LE? I would like to find this out. And I would like to see if it could be used for something else. Like maybe a nice memorial at Graham School. And maybe improvements on something the girls loved. Like maybe the playground at school, or new swings or something at a park they loved, paid for in their honor.
It's just an idea.
Laterzzzz

I'm not certain, I could forgive the killer.Although, I'd give it my best shot

Ls and others If I may get off topic for a minute.. bear with me.
When they found the John Couey that murdered Jessica Lunsford

I had a very hard time with this.. I was so bitter & I talked to God about it and told him I just can't forgive him, I hate him so, I just can't wrap my head around him being forgiven & being spared life in eternal hell it is just not right....
I had a dream that night & as clear as anything this is what I was told :
Child this is not your concern nor your job at this time. It is mine. There are some of my children that turned from me & turned a deaf ear to me.. those are the ones that I lift my spirit from. But that is my worry not yours. How do you think I felt when I watched them murder my own son and he asked for their forgiveness. Put in my hands & leave it there.
AND I DID... I hope this helps.. It sure did help me.

I wonder if they tried to match the bullets / casings from the crime scene to those under the bridge. (Sure hope so!)

I have not seen the full autopsy reports.
I also have not heard the full 6 minute 911 call.
Are either of these available? Links?
Isn't the local media doing any investigation into the status of this case?

Tell us something!:steamed:
OSBI is not releasing the full 911 call(s) (may be more than one) OR the full autopsies. All we know on the autopsies is that the girls were shot in the face (some say head) and chest and each was shot multiple times with 2 guns (both guns used on both girls), they were not sexually assaulted and they are hoping to recover DNA from the killers (from the bullets perhaps?) - per a statement by the ME. We do not know what the guns were (just that one was low powered and one was higher powered) and the ear witnesses tell us the shots sounded like rapid fire from handguns - definitely not a shotgun and probably not a rifle either.

OSBI is being very stingy with information and facts in this case and there isn't much we can do until they decide to release more info.

My Opinion

My heart just remains heavy ... waiting and waiting for something to break in this case. I don't think anything has ever bothered me so much in my life. My heart goes out to the families / friends / students / teachers everybody who knew and loved these little girls and I pray like heck that there's justice. But as time keeps going on, I feel dread and worry that it won't be solved. I hope I am very wrong.

Ls and others If I may get off topic for a minute.. bear with me.
When they found the John Couey that murdered Jessica Lunsford

I had a very hard time with this.. I was so bitter & I talked to God about it and told him I just can't forgive him, I hate him so, I just can't wrap my head around him being forgiven & being spared life in eternal hell it is just not right....
I had a dream that night & as clear as anything this is what I was told :
Child this is not your concern nor your job at this time. It is mine. There are some of my children that turned from me & turned a deaf ear to me.. those are the ones that I lift my spirit from. But that is my worry not yours. How do you think I felt when I watched them murder my own son and he asked for their forgiveness. Put in my hands & leave it there.
AND I DID... I hope this helps.. It sure did help me.

Nicely spoken, How do we expect to be forgiven, if we don't have the love to forgive those who bring harm, and pain to others.

I talked to a friend of mine who works at the Weleetka Bank of Commerce, and those familes recieved over 100,00.00 dollars from all the loving people in the US, now, doesn't that say a lot !!

I talked to a friend of mine who works at the Weleetka Bank of Commerce, and those familes recieved over 100,00.00 dollars from all the loving people in the US, now, doesn't that say a lot !!

That's wonderful ~ :woohoo:

How much? Do you mean $100,000.00 or other?

You know what puzzles me, is that fact that I've never encountered any kids shooting guns off that bridge. OSBI seems to think they do.

LS, if you know, if teens/others go to that bridge to hang out, would they park their vehicles on the side of the road on/near the bridge and then walk down to the water? Is it common to see vehicles parked there, if you know?

TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member