Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are all these posts about Caylee on here when she has her own forum?

Does anyone know for "sure" if there were threats or wierd things like in Locust Grove's hanging figure received BEFORE 08 June 08?
I'm thinking someone wanting to repeat the basic scenario of Locust Grove, possibly as an occult rituale? Has anyone tried to repicture the Persons of Interest from Weleetka and Suspect from Tulsa Sweeney murders with short hair? I keep thinking: disguise??? wig??? makeup??? just coinidence they look alike OR IS IT????

Does anyone know for "sure" if there were threats or wierd things like in Locust Grove's hanging figure received BEFORE 08 June 08?
I'm thinking someone wanting to repeat the basic scenario of Locust Grove, possibly as an occult rituale? Has anyone tried to repicture the Persons of Interest from Weleetka and Suspect from Tulsa Sweeney murders with short hair? I keep thinking: disguise??? wig??? makeup??? just coinidence they look alike OR IS IT????

Those are some interesting points.

I, personally, don't believe it was similar to the Locust Grove murders or had anything to do with the occult. I think it was 2 mean young punks. I think it was some kind of payback. It wasn't sexual in nature. It was a killer/s who was/were extremely angry and took it out on two defenseless little girls.

I think the similarities between the two drawings was because they used the same artist. There is some talk that the POI at Weleetka was younger than stated in the description. There may be other discrepancies as well.

I agree CC. Two local shooters that took out their problems on two innocent little girls. But I could be wrong.

I have a feeling we will be having answers soon tho. I just "feel" it.

I agree CC. Two local shooters that took out their problems on two innocent little girls. But I could be wrong.

I have a feeling we will be having answers soon tho. I just "feel" it.

I pray you are right GiGi!!

Anybody know what Dustyn Daily is being held for?
He was the one questioned by the Grand Jury along with four others.

Great article! I'm so glad this case is getting so much attention now. The girls and their families deserve it. Thanks for finding the story AF :blowkiss:

It was just on the local news here and OSBI is saying this case is not cold. (Yeah...right. I believe them.)

Originally Posted by Oklahoma Cowgirl
Has anyone tried to repicture the Persons of Interest from Weleetka and Suspect from Tulsa Sweeney murders with short hair? I keep thinking: disguise??? wig??? makeup??? just coinidence they look alike OR IS IT????
They look nothing alike. The man wanted in the Sweeney murders is black...and that is just for starters.

Did anyone notice that on D D myspace page, he has a friend named BradenC who is from Baxter Springs, KS. :waitasec:
That is the town that the Whitakers moved away from if I'm not mistaken. Coincidence or connection?

Here is DD's myspace link
http://www.myspace.com/DOK17

Did anyone notice that on D D myspace page, he has a friend named BradenC who is from Baxter Springs, KS. :waitasec:
That is the town that the Whitakers moved away from if I'm not mistaken. Coincidence or connection?

Here is DD's myspace link
http://www.myspace.com/DOK17

Thanks for this, Gigi...you know early on many of us wondered if there could be a connection to Baxter Springs/E Gordon (Rose W's son) who was in the middle of a murder case there when the girls were killed. I believe he got a plea deal for agreeing to testify for the prosecution.

I've always found it curious that only Skyla's wooden cross at the memorial was defaced. Wonder if the cross which OSBI took was tested for dna, fingerprints, etc? Hope so, may give them a new lead..

Thanks for this, Gigi...you know early on many of us wondered if there could be a connection to Baxter Springs/E Gordon (Rose W's son) who was in the middle of a murder case there when the girls were killed. I believe he got a plea deal for agreeing to testify for the prosecution.

I've always found it curious that only Skyla's wooden cross at the memorial was defaced. Wonder if the cross which OSBI took was tested for dna, fingerprints, etc? Hope so, may give them a new lead..

I don't see anything particularly sinister on BradenC's page. Just wondering who the "3 Amegops" are.
However, one of his friends, "ryan" a really weird looking guy, or at least his picture is weird, has this for his introductory statement:
"If you choose to pull the trigger, should your drama prove sincere, Do it somewhere far away from here"

Male
18 years old
nowhere, Kansas
United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics