Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good find Little !

Maybe the murders were directed at Skyla and Taylor was just in the wrong place/wrong time? I have focused so much on Taylor being the connection, maybe it's the other way around? I find it very very strange that DD, in jail currently, is 'friends' with BC from the very same town that Whitakers moved from. I mean, what are the odds? I honestly believe that DD is involved somehow. The shooter, the instigator, or the informant, the poi or something.

"If you choose to pull the trigger, should your drama prove sincere, Do it somewhere far away from here"

Steadfast, I wonder if that's a line from a song? Either way, it's creepy!

It is from The Outside by Perfect Circle:

~snip~

Lying to my face again
Suicidal imbecile
Think about it put it on the fautline
What'll it take to get it through to you precious
Over this, why do you wanna throw it away like this
Such a mess, Coalesce, Coalesce

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet at a time
What's your hurry, everyone will have his day to die
If you choose to pull the trigger, should your drama prove sincere,
Do it somewhere far away from here

http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/perfect_circle/the_outsider-lyrics-1122166.html

Someone said it was written by a brother of a person who was in and out of drugs, suicide, etc. Not sure it is accurate.

Nancy Grace/CNN trucks were supposedly in Weleetka last week. Anybody seen it on t.v. yet? I try to watch NG but man she has gotten so mean and rude.
The 6 month anniversary of the murders is coming up - perhaps NG is 'saving' it for then? Wish she would just play it now. The publicity is really needed.

Nancy Grace/CNN trucks were supposedly in Weleetka last week. Anybody seen it on t.v. yet? I try to watch NG but man she has gotten so mean and rude.
The 6 month anniversary of the murders is coming up - perhaps NG is 'saving' it for then? Wish she would just play it now. The publicity is really needed.

I've been trying to watch NG to see if she mentions anything, and nope, it's still about Caylee or Joran.

I know this is ot but I hate how NG mispronounces Caylee's name "Keel-ee"
For Gods sakes she's a lawyer! Pronounce the poor little girls name right!!!

I just wish they would take some focus off the FL case and put some info out about other cases that are getting very little or no attention. I know it is all about rating sometimes to the news crews but I would love to see some focus back on other cases. I don't mean to be off topic, I just want this case to receive the attention that it needs to be solved.

Agreed, Zoo. At least they have someone in custody in that case!! :)

I just wish they would take some focus off the FL case and put some info out about other cases that are getting very little or no attention. I know it is all about rating sometimes to the news crews but I would love to see some focus back on other cases. I don't mean to be off topic, I just want this case to receive the attention that it needs to be solved.

I agree. Some of them just carry on with a case way too long.

So many others unsolved cases need their attention.......like our sweet girls in this case.

Bless them and their families.

May a miracle happen and a break come soon.

imoo

I think it's up to all of us to keep the story out front, in the media, and give it the attention it deserves. More of us need to write NG and let her know there are other causes out there. The Caylee case has gotten more than its fair share of media attention.

Great idea Lauren! Let's all email NG every day about the Weleetka murders. The addy is on this site somewhere - let me go look for it and I'll post it.

Thanks for link...Great idea.

FYI
Baxter Springs is a city situated along the Spring River in the extreme southeastern part of Cherokee County, located in southeast Kansas, in the Central United States. The population was 4,602 at the 2000 census, and it was estimated to be 4,221 in the year 2006.[4] It is the most populous city of Cherokee County.
In the 19th century, the town developed as one of the first "cow towns" in Kansas, where thousands of head of cattle were driven to market.
Baxter Springs is the south-west end of the section of U.S. Route 66 that passes through Kansas.

I understand Dustyn Dailey is being sentenced for his burglary charges soon. Since he seems to be a suspect in the girls' case, I'm going to be waiting to see what happens. I hope that OSBI will be watching him when he gets out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vmaximus