Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
POI.jpg
OSBI spokeswoman Jessica Brown said agents want to talk to a man described as an American-Indian, possibly part white, who is about 35 years old and stands 6 feet tall. Brown said the man has a pony tail and drives a white Ford or Chevrolet single-cab pickup truck.

http://www.koco.com/news/16589907/detail.html (Bolded by me)

Sad about Tim Russert. I never thought he looked healthy anyway. Poor guy. Isn't he the one that spoke so lovingly about his father?

From what Skyla's grandmother said I am not sure it is an overkill but a joy killing. Some of the wounds would not have been life threatening. I think he is a monster and brought them down and rendered them helpless with wounds to their legs and arms then he finished them off with the chest and head shots.

This man could be a serial killer imo just like Duncan cruising the back roads looking for victims.

So terrifying.

imoo

OceanBlueEyes,
Thanks for the reply. These types of killings are terrifying. OMgosh hopefully and prayerfully there isn't another Duncan walking the earth.

"This is absolutely solvable," said Jessica Brown. "We're going to 'em it's just a matter of time."

Take it slow. Dot your i's, cross your t's and do it right. Don't let them/him get off on a technicality.

Oklahoma does have the DP, correct?

The grandmother seemed to think they were killed first and then the guns were unloaded into them while laying down. Overkill. It is extremely violent.

The placement of the shots were deliberate and not done hastily, imo. Left arm, right shoulder, legs, under the chin, and in the chest. Skyla was a tiny girl. They had to either be quite close to her or a really good shot from a distance to hit her little legs and arms.

The placement of the shots form a star; each arm being the left and right point, each leg the bottom, the top being the chin and the chest the middle. I wonder if that's signifigant to something. They each had the same shot pattern?

It would help if we knew what type of guns were used; if it were rifles, i would think 2 different shooters (which i still think). It could be some messed up kids getting thrills from playing too many video games. Also if the killers were hiding in the wooded area, would they may have tried to snipe the girls then went near to them to finish them off.

I don't know what to make of the man standing around the pickup truck. It seems if he was going to kill someone, common sense, he wouldn't stand out in the open. He may just be random and not connected. I also can't figure how one shooter could kill both of the girls; each ending up 5 feet apart from one another, with two different weapons. Were both guns used on both girls or one on each?
Something doesn't add up and i still think it was more than one killer.

It is possible the Native American man was waiting to meet up with a drug connection. It just seems inane for anyone about to commit a double homicide on two children to stand out in the open where they could be noticed.

I'm leaning towards local boys/thrill killing.

Skyla Jade Whitaker a resident of Rural Henryetta (Salem) passed this life on June 8, 2008 at the age of 11. Born April 5, 1997 in Joplin, Missouri to William and Rose (Farrow) Whitaker. Skyla attended Graham School. She is preceded in death by a Grandmother “Sam” Getman
Survived by her parents; William and Rose Whitaker of the home
3 Sisters: Rosita Gordon of Tulsa,Ok
Christina Whitaker of Popular Bluff, Missouri
Jayme Whitaker of the home.
Brother: Edward Gordon of Columbus, Kansas
Maternal Grandparents: Jim and Claudia Farrow of rural Graham,OK
Paternal Grandparents: Bill and Sharron Whitaker of Baxter Springs, KS
Linda Pritchard of Henryettta
“Granny”- Hester Gregg of Wagnor
“Grandpa”- Harold Getman of Baxter Springs, KS
Great Grandmother- Mary Pritchard of Miller, Missouri Services will be 2:00pm, Friday, June 13, 2008 at the Henryetta First Baptist Church with Rev. Jim Paslay, officiating. Services are under the direction of the Rogers Funeral Home.

http://www.eboards4all.com/728165/messages/1247.html

Video Tribute by the Rogers Funeral Home at http://videos.lifetributes.com/20515
ETA: Just watched the tribute and you might want to have some tissues handy.

Tissues are a must, but I feel better seeing through the pictures that she led a full life and loved by all. Thank you for sharing this link with us that are glued to our seats over this most heartbreaking acts of true evil.

Could he have shot both girls, had the gun jam, grabbed another gun and finished them off?

I have said this a few times already that I think they should drag the creek for not only another body, but the weapons. You could be exactly right. Whatever the girls may have seen had to warrant such a brutal killing and another murder/body being dumped would certainly fit that theory.

Then again, it was mentioned in rumors they might have been killed because they had threatened to turn someone in for doing drugs. I don't see it, but it is possible.

Right, have they checked the creek under the bridge yet?

I hope someone got part of the license plate on that vehicle, but I guess not or we would have heard about it. Family may not be involved, and LE has certainly said they are not suspects. I hope they are right, but if I were LE, I would be interested in any insurance policies. Don't get mad at me for thinking this. This murder seems like a planned execution that was "staged". There can't be a long list of reasons to plan an execution of little girls, can there? Abuse that was about to come out? Child was an obstacle to a parent's love life (think Devon Epps and Susan Smith), financial gain?? I don't know. A lone guy as a POI, two weapons....hmmm... :confused:

I hope someone got part of the license plate on that vehicle, but I guess not or we would have heard about it. A lone guy as a POI, two weapons....hmmm... :confused:
They did enough to say it was definitely an OK tag. I don't know that he was the shooter, but he sure could have been waiting on someone.

Definitely not a gangbanger type, but could be a meth head or cooker easily.

Is it possible the indian man were parked for a minute to take a pee? It is not uncommon at all for people to drive back roads and drink beer and stop to take a pee.

I just saw that they know it was an OK tag. I sure hope they got at least a partial to start narrowing it down. This guy is going to be caught; hopefully sooner rather than latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296