Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it's some of each, Little! They want answers to the murders, and they want the killers caught. However, I think it's something deeper than that. I have believed they need a cleansing in their community! Prayer is a good way to bring back the light.

I thought everyone might like to know what is going on in Weleetka today.

picture.php
Was there a link CC?

No, Tom'sGirl. I wish there was a link. A local took a photograph of one of the posters that had been put up. She is still new to computers, so she asked me to post it for her.

However, M. Gamallo of Tulsa World had been notified by one of our members, and he was planning on being there. Hopefully we will see an article or video on some of the online news sites. I will post a link as soon as I find one.

No, Tom'sGirl. I wish there was a link. A local took a photograph of one of the posters that had been put up. She is still new to computers, so she asked me to post it for her.

However, M. Gamallo of Tulsa World had been notified by one of our members, and he was planning on being there. Hopefully we will see an article or video on some of the online news sites. I will post a link as soon as I find one.
Thank you CC

I haven't checked on this case in awhile - does anyone know if they have any suspects yet?? I pray for justice for these 2 sweet girls...

Claycat, Thanks for posting the flyer. You said this needed to happen. That the town needed to be cleansed. It happened and there was a big crowd to witness it. I'm hoping and praying that soon there will be charges

Claycat, Thanks for posting the flyer. You said this needed to happen. That the town needed to be cleansed. It happened and there was a big crowd to witness it. I'm hoping and praying that soon there will be charges

You're welcome! Yes, the town needed this. Now they need to work together towards resolution. May they have divine help and support!

I hope they find who did this. Someone, somewhere knows something. A big ball was dropped I believe when the road got graded.

Did your friends there notice anyone from OSBI in attendance? Did anyone catch the newspaper article in which the reporter had apparently phoned JB the Friday before (by Manny G in Tulsa World)? No tough questions. Same answers as before. It's so hard to understand the lack of public outcry from the local press.

Hello all~
I read this question on the other thread. I was at the prayer vigil. I did not notice anyone that appeared like they were OSBI. I was looking for anything that seemed out of the ordinary but, did not notice anything. However, I also believe that LE are trained enough that they could have been there and had deliberately faded into the background etc..........

I spoke w/ a tv reporter and asked him why they did not cover this story very much. His response was that he has a contact at OSBI. He usually contacts him once a month. (The reporter contacts OSBI) He told me that whenever he speaks to the OSBI agent, they still say the same thing~ "We are still working on leads" etc.......... Basically the "same-ole-same-ole". He told me w/out anything new from OSBI they have nothing to report.........

Ruflossn - Thanks for your insight, and for moving this to the proper thread. You were there! It must have been a very moving experience.

If the reporter you spoke to were to beat the drum too loudly, it might interfere with the paper's relationship with OSBI. No wonder his reluctance to rock the boat. But he said that without anything new from OSBI he has nothing to report? I beg to differ with the gentleman. There is a big story here, with a multitude of questions to which no one has yet demanded answers from OSBI.

Little thanks for the info. things are going to heat up a little now imo

this is crazy!!!! i can't believe there is not already a resolution!!!!!
so crazy in this town......these 2 gals deserve a conviction, what more can i say?
bluestarzzz

:Welcome-12-june:

Welcome to WS Bluestarzz! We are glad you came out of lurkdom. Hope you continue to post:blowkiss:

matilda

so crazy in this town......these 2 gals deserve a conviction, what more can i say?
bluestarzzz

Hello and welcome. Do you have any opinions as to who did it and why? Thanks in advance.

bluestarzzz

AMEN to that and welcome to this!

I try to check here daily just to see if anything new has been turned up, I am so sad/mad that nothing is being done to bring this case into the spotlight. Thanks to all of those who try to keep this case in the news and for those who post what they know/think. I believe if these had been my children I would be on a soapbox somewhere trying to get attention, but I am not judging these family because I don't know the rest of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste