Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a wish, we demand LE there to give a public update, even if they have nothing new.........at least they could re release what they do have, and let us know what they may have all these months later.............seems to me, unless you have a direct tip, a no doubt about it tip.......LE really doesnot have the time or interest in hearing from anyone else..........even though they ask for the publics help, they are not helping the public, by not giving any updates to let us know this case is still at the top of there to do list...........WHAT ARE THEY WAITING ON!!!!!.........give us what you have

If LE is waiting for this case to be solved by the killer themselves.......they may be waiting an eternity.........i just don't see the killer picking up a phone and calling LE and wanting to turn themselves in with the guns used, and confess to everything, because there having feelings of remorse..Im almost 100 percent sure, this will never happen in my lifetime..................

Imagine the press conferences we'd have had by now if these were daughters of wealth and importance, and not of the always-swept-under-the-carpet underclass. More than anything besides the murders themselves, THIS is what sickens me.

Today would have been Skyla's birthday. Check the Taylor and Skyla Memorial Website thread at the top of the page. Their website has been expanded.

Imagine the press conferences we'd have had by now if these were daughters of wealth and importance, and not of the always-swept-under-the-carpet underclass. More than anything besides the murders themselves, THIS is what sickens me.

Boy, is that a good point! It wouldn't even have to involve wealth or importance, necessarily--just geography. If this were in California, NY, Florida, then it would be getting national prominence until something broke. In Oklahoma, eh, "fly-by state," I suppose.... :mad:

I no longer watch Nancy Grace because I feel her show is all about ratings.I can only think of a few reasons the media didn't provide more coverage of the girls's murders...or follow up on the case.1-The shows producers decided the Anthony case would draw in more viewers,thus boosting rating.2-Neither Skyla nor Taylor's family had the right last name or social standing.Of course hers isn't the only one.It just chaps my hide that she provided such indepth coverage at first,then kicked the girls to the curb when the Anthony case was brought to her attention.

I no longer watch Nancy Grace because I feel her show is all about ratings.I can only think of a few reasons the media didn't provide more coverage of the girls's murders...or follow up on the case.1-The shows producers decided the Anthony case would draw in more viewers,thus boosting rating.2-Neither Skyla nor Taylor's family had the right last name or social standing.Of course hers isn't the only one.It just chaps my hide that she provided such indepth coverage at first,then kicked the girls to the curb when the Anthony case was brought to her attention.

EXACTLY. It's not in a sexy place like Florida, with a cast of young people and a well-dressed family. It was just "those Okies."

Sadly, this is too true. Their parents weren't young and pretty sociopaths who had sexy photos and strange behavior like Casey.

She repeats the same things over and over and over. They throw out these teasers at the beginning of the show but they never seem to materialize into anything new. Just hype to draw in an audience.

ITA with you all! I am sooo over NG's tiresome, repititicious coverage of the Anthony case! I don't watch or Tivo anymore. (BTW, TIVO is monitored and those results are calculated into the Neilson ratings.) Her show should be renamed 'The Anthony Spectacle, as moderated by Nancy Grace! Hope the producers read WS :~)

The town of Weleetka had more fires yesterday. I don't know how many acres were burned but due to the high winds the fires spread quickly. Prayers for the town and the people. It has had so many bad things happen in the last year I hope there are arrests very very soon. Taylor, Skyla, the families and the town deserve justice!

Thanks, GiGi! I just heard this myself. There was one fire that burned about 2000 acres. We are in danger of that here in Texas as well.

Poor people! Poor Weleetka!

On the night of the same day the brushfires were burning, we here in NE OK had torrential rain and high winds, and the tornado sirens went off where I am (Miami) and about scared me to death, having lived in San Antonio the last eight years and forgotten what tornado season was like!

I recovered quickly and, like a typical "tornado alley" resident, didn't go climb in the closet with my puppy; instead, we went out in the front yard to see if we could "see us a tornado."

On the night of the same day the brushfires were burning, we here in NE OK had torrential rain and high winds, and the tornado sirens went off where I am (Miami) and about scared me to death, having lived in San Antonio the last eight years and forgotten what tornado season was like!

I recovered quickly and, like a typical "tornado alley" resident, didn't go climb in the closet with my puppy; instead, we went out in the front yard to see if we could "see us a tornado."

I didn't know that San Antonio doesn't have tornadoes. Lucky people! They are scary things. So I guess you and your pup did not see a tornado? lol
I don't think I would want to see one of those things first hand.

All I know is if I hear TOT MOM :eek: one more time I am going to scream !!

I didn't know that San Antonio doesn't have tornadoes. Lucky people! They are scary things. So I guess you and your pup did not see a tornado? lol
I don't think I would want to see one of those things first hand.

Nope, didn't see a tornado but we sure as heck were a-lookin', LOL! I think S.A. has had tornadoes before but mostly those hit the Hill Country north and northwest from the city. San Antone is in the middle of a remarkable drought right now--Edwards Aquifer needs RAIN, since it's the major, major source of water.

I've seen one tornado, at a distance (but not enough of a distance!).

Does anyone know the status of the investigation into the causes of the latest fires, the half a block fire of a month ago, as well as the 5 arsons from earlier? It would appear Weleetka has a very active arsonist but that may be premature? Did wind blown embers cause the fire that took out half a city block?

A Local friend told me the cause of the fire that destroyed Weleetka businesses was ruled as electrical. Supposedly the fire started in the flower shop due to an electrical malfunction. If I can find a link to the exact cause, I will post it.

Does anybody recall whether tire tracks left at the scene of the crime ,indicated the position of the vehicle while it was stopped on the side of the road?Or was this information even released to the public?

Does anybody recall whether tire tracks left at the scene of the crime ,indicated the position of the vehicle while it was stopped on the side of the road?Or was this information even released to the public?

Hi k4kathy~
Are you referring to the white pickup that was apparently being driven by the POI?

Hey Ruf, I know you are good friends with Linda K. What do you know about this cyberstalking case rumor that osbi is investigating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste