Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it was not supposed to be a hit on the girls, but something went wrong and the POI decided to act on his own to kill the way he did. Maybe the POI was only supposed to be watching the family, or he was there to scope out their new living situation and report back to someone.

I wonder; if he was there for a hit, maybe he was supposed to kill the adults and the girls just got in the way. Maybe he did not get to his intended target because the girls decided to go for their walk at just the wrong time, he killed them, people started driving by, phones were ringing, and he decided to get the heck outta there without finishing the job with the rest of the family.

You never know where a psychopathic killer will decide to strike. Maybe he is just an evil serial killer who happened to be involved in a criminal biker gang, and couldn't resist an easy, cold-blooded kill. I think he enjoyed it, and will do it again if he is not stopped.

Susan

I grew up with bikers in my family. I have witnessed some wild stuff but never harm to children. I know some guys yeas ago who were turned down to strike because they were too crazy and wild and the club did not want them. Another guy was 86'd due to cocaine use. 86'd = get out!

I know some use drugs here but if they are not in control of themselves and abuse drugs then they put the club at risk and are asked to clean up or get 86'd and kicked out and their colours taken from them.

The H.A. here would freak out! if they know one of their brothers killed a little girl. They would distance themselves from that member, that member would be 86'd and would not be allowed to associate with any other members. They do not want bad publicity and this crime would horrify them. That member would be history. I am sure of this.

Now the Bandidos, I don't know, as I have no experience with them or their club. They kill themselves though, that I know.

I don't think it is a direct hit because the 7 guys charged were associated or were members of the Bandidos. I think it was a direct hit and a message sent to people that may cooperate with police or who may have agreed to testify against them. We really don't know either way but if Peter knew all the illegal going ons and was a snitch or was a cooperating witness then that would not bode well imo or if he was going to testify against them. I feel like he was already getting serious threats before he moved his family 70 miles away so he moved to Weleetka and made sure their home was in a tucked out of way area and remote.

Peter knows all the particulars and I have no doubt he has told OSBI in great detail what happened and why they moved to Weleetka.

It was a message for everyone that even thought about testifying against them about any illegal wrongdoing. The message imo......."you run your mouth and this will happen." I do think Taylor was the chosen target. Of all the family members in that family the hit man knew the taking of her life would hurt the most.

There are good bikers and bad bikers......some adhere to the rules of the organizations then we have the misfits who are lawless and who listen to no one but themselves.

imoo

Do they really believe he had nothing to do with the killings? Or is this just LE SOP? I apologize if this quote has already been discussed.

I don't see how they could think this guy really had nothing to do with it. The time frame is too tight for there to be many more people on the road at that time.

Plus he was parked right there! Sounds like lawyer speak to me.

i did some digging on bandidos cases. I did not find a single mention of a bandidos member harming a child or engaging in the murder of women. I'm sure there have been a case or two of the women but i see a pattern, the pattern is they kill other bikers. if they were going to kill a bikers kids, there would have been repetitions of this in the past. (there are two bandidos massacres on record, all victims adult male bikers)

im going to go out on a limb and say IF bikers were involved, they most likely will kill the shooters themselves to protect their reputation, because no one wants their club to be known as baby killers.

i don't think its going to be a patchholder (full fledged member). Ive known outlaw bikers who are umbrella'd under the bandidos and they regulate their membership very tightly. If a guy beats up his girl, he gets beat up and his patch removed. they do much worse as the offenses get worse.

~lwr~

Hi msB, Welcome to WS.

question everyone:
If the family was hiding from an infamous worldwide motorcycle gang, wouldn't they have moved farther than OKC to Weleetka & changed their names/identities? I also thought children were off-limits to gang violence. Why if this was for retaliation, wouldn't the shooter have gone on that littlee distance more to the house & harmed the parents?

There is no logical reason for these innocents to be killed, & our attempts to explain it rationally will not work (but I'll continue to read every word here & elsewhere). The killer is evil or deranged, perhaps acting out fantasy. At 1st I thought the drug exchange was plausible, but there are more remote areas for that not far away. I do believe despite what OSBI reports today, the POI is their suspect.

We have uncovered criminal histories in Taylor's family & there a lot of unanswered questions. It's apparent that like many in that area, they have struggled financially. But she was getting love & support in that household to have been an outstanding student & thriving in social activities. It bothered me that in the memorial tribute there were no personal pictures but they may have been too devastated to assemble photos in time; or perhaps have none because of loss in a fire or tornado.

response ?????????

This new information about a biker connection doesn't necessarily mean a biker gang had anything officially to do with this. It may just be more info that Taylor's family could have had contact with some very rough people.

We need a motive.

We know it happened on Taylor's turf.

I don't see how it could have been a sexual attack. Sexual predators can grab an adult woman in a mall parking lot. This guy could have whipped that truck in front of the girls and had them both subdued and in the vehicle in less than 30 seconds.

It wasn't a robbery.

It wasn't an accident.

If the POI is the killer, it doesn't sound to me like the witnesses are describing a nut job or a druggie. My guess is they came upon him before he could safely drive off. He was caught in no man's land. If he drove off they might have seen the girls and gotten a good description of his vehicle. The police could have been put upon him immediately. He stood his ground and look how many days it bought him. This encounter with these witnesses could explain why the cartridges were not picked up. He got the heck out of there.

If it was someone the girls had previous contact with I think the killer or killers would be young.

So my guess is it was someone who had a run-in with someone in the family. It could very easily be a lone wolf.

I don't think it is a direct hit because the 7 guys charged were associated or were members of the Bandidos. I think it was a direct hit and a message sent to people that may cooperate with police or who may have agreed to testify against them. We really don't know either way but if Peter knew all the illegal going ons and was a snitch or was a cooperating witness then that would not bode well imo or if he was going to testify against them. I feel like he was already getting serious threats before he moved his family 70 miles away so he moved to Weleetka and made sure their home was in a tucked out of way area and remote.

Peter knows all the particulars and I have no doubt he has told OSBI in great detail what happened and why they moved to Weleetka.

It was a message for everyone that even thought about testifying against them about any illegal wrongdoing. The message imo......."you run your mouth and this will happen." I do think Taylor was the chosen target. Of all the family members in that family the hit man knew the taking of her life would hurt the most.

There are good bikers and bad bikers......some adhere to the rules of the organizations then we have the misfits who are lawless and who listen to no one but themselves.

imoo

I think moving in this direction is plausible. Some of these gangs show NO remorse, children or no children.

This is why OSBI can't find the . He is already underground.

I hope this family can get WP because whatever the circumstances are, they are "related" through family members, or affiliated through a witness of another heinous crime.

These mean business. Poor Skla and Taylor.:mad:

If you look at mapquest or yahoo maps, you see the whole route girls take.

From Taylor's house to about 2/3 of the way to the bridge, the road is covered with trees on both sides of the road. After that, the trees clear, and there are more open areas.

They are gone 20-25 minutes before they are shot. They walk 3170 feet to the bridge without incident. They walk 2270 feet back without incident, that we know. The shootings occur in the most secluded part of the walk, one that they have already taken and only minutes before they get home

to safety
to help
to announcing what they have seen (at least in the eyes of whoever did the killings).

Why not shoot them closer to the bridge? Interrupted by cars or passerbys? They are shot in seclusion and within 3 and a half minutes from reaching home.

Man, that's cold. It doesn't say to me that they were ashamed, but that things would be easier for the child giving birth, and the baby being born. Every family has secrets. It's not up to the rest of us to decided which ones and at what time those secrets should be told. Probably everybody in the family knows the exact situation, and now LE as well. As the for rest of us, it's really none of our business.

:clap:
As much as I'd like to know exactly who are Taylor's parents in order to figure out who might have a revenge motive for whom, I know good and well it's not actually MY business.
As far as I have seen from the web presence of this family, they are exceptionally close and loving. So what if they didn't have a lot of family pictures at the funeral -- I've never been to a funeral with any family pictures at all.

The reason I feel so strongly that this IS a "hit" (and related to the Placker family - as in the family in general was the TARGET) is because:

They (OSBI) are going to some trouble to protect, even shield, the families (who have been cleared) and the families are NOT taking part in the media campaign to find the killer. Even Skyla's family has been silent and absent from any media coverage -- we must ask ourselves why Skyla's family isn't speaking out - perhaps because they too are frightened and afraid of becoming targets - or becuase OSBI has advised them to remain silent? Something OSBI would do if they thought any publicity might prove incendiary to the killer and cause perhaps further acts of retaliation or "control" targeting the Whitaker family?

The Memorial Video for Taylor released to the public contains not a single photo of Taylor with a family member- and many included photos were abviously taken at celebratory school events where one would assume her family was in attendance and yet there were no photos shown of those events with Taylor and at least ONE of her GP's. I have never seen a memorial video where there was not a single photo of a child victim with ANY family member - in Taylor's video there was not a single baby photo, not a single holiday photo, not a single school event photo containing her family, not a single photo of her with her siblings - in fact, there was not a single photo of Taylor more than a year or two old and not a single photo taken outside a school event or classroom.

This was not (IMO) some "crack/meth head". The behavior shown by the killer (and also the POI) was NOT that of a fearful, whacked out, paranoid, impulsive strung out, tweaking person. This killing shows an unusual LACK of emotion and a level of planning. It was cold, calm, calculated and organized - the killer didn't just mow the girls down from the car and drive off, someone got out of the car and walked to the girls on the ground and shot them execution style - probably after they were dead. TWO GUNS were used - that's not the behavior of a "thrill killer" - that's the behavior of someone who is as invested in sending the MESSAGE to the survivors as in the killing itself. The killing itself seems almost secondary to the presentation of message because the killer risked a LOT to leave that message - something he did NOT have to do if killing the girls was his ONLY goal.

Psychology of this scene says the killer didn't care so much about killing (or who he killed) but about the message the killing left behind. The deaths were only important as the medium to communicate the message and frankly, I don't think the killer cared WHO he killed - so long as the MESSAGE was clear and unmistakable to the target.

And I do think the murders are in some way connected to the Placker Family thru the Bandidos. Perhaps the Bandidos didn't order the hit - but I betcha the killer is related to someone in the Bandidos or is in the Bandidos. Somebody was "sending a message" to someone in the Placker family for some reason...and to do that they killed two girls who came out of the Placker house - don't think they cared WHO they were or HOW they were related. The message was clear and I think Taylor's G-PA knew this the minute he saw the bodies.

My Opinion

OKEMAH -- Authorities investigating the slayings of two girls near Weleetka said on Monday that shell casings found near the scene of the crime are believed to be related to the girls’ killings.

Ben Rosser, special agent with the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, said authorities believe the recovered shell casings are evidence in the shooting deaths of Skyla Jade Whitaker, 11, and Taylor Paschal-Placker, 13, whose bodies were found June 8 along County Line Road.

~snip~

Also on Monday, Rosser said that a second, grid search of the crime scene and surrounding area late last week did not result in the recovery of any new evidence in the case.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?articleID=20080616_1__OKEMA47218

ED said "Why not shoot them closer to the bridge? Interrupted by cars or passerbys? They are shot in seclusion and within 3 and a half minutes from reaching home."

irrational mind & spur of the moment

I think the shooter may have left home intent on shooting someone, perhaps have passed by the girls more than once on their trek but chose the victims & did the deed in a flash. As I said a couple posts back, I think the shooter is the POI & had just killed the girls when he realized another car was coming. He had to make eye contact or speak to them & say he wasn't broken down or whatever so they did not stop. He may have said he had gotten out of his truck to kill a snake.... lots of explanations. But he shot & killed for NO reason..... my theory only.

Hi msB, Welcome to WS.

question everyone:
If the family was hiding from an infamous worldwide motorcycle gang, wouldn't they have moved farther than OKC to Weleetka & changed their names/identities? I also thought children were off-limits to gang violence. Why if this was for retaliation, wouldn't the shooter have gone on that littlee distance more to the house & harmed the parents?

There is no logical reason for these innocents to be killed, & our
Thanxs for the welcome!!!!:)

That is what has been troubling me the most about this theory. If that was me giving testimony against a group such as this the first darned thing I would be bargaining for before I said a word was, new name new life, and as far away from OK as I could get PERIOD!!!! I would think that would be a given especially with the reputation of said group (s). I can't believe that Taylor's parents would have not done this or that whatever agency was involved wouldn't have provided this kind of protection. If it does come out that this scenario is true shame on on them for not protecting this family.

I am with you on that statement (in bold) there can be and will be no logical explanation for these murders EVER!!!! I guess I am in it for some kind of closure cause my faith in mankind has taken quite a blow with this horrible crime.

A week after two girls were slain, Weleetka is still struggling with questions.

WELEETKA — Churchgoers were still searching for answers on Sunday — Father's Day — in the seemingly senseless murders of two young girls a week ago on the outskirts of town.

Chuck Simmons, associate pastor at the First Baptist Church, was as baffled as everyone else as he grappled with the murders that have scarred this small farming community. His voice cracking with emotion, the father of three boys led church members in a remembrance of Skyla Jade Whitaker, 11, and Taylor Paschal-Placker, 13, who were shot to death on June 8 along County Line Road.

As he spoke, a projection screen to his right displayed photos of the girls in happier times.

"One week ago today," he told worshippers, "evil beyond our wildest imagination changed forever how we will perceive our little community.

~snip~

"We may never have the answers to our questions, yet we trust in God.

"In a world that is out of control, God is in control.

"When we think of the blessings of children and what they mean to us, you just can't comprehend losing a child, especially what happened to those lovely young girls," Simmons said.

He called their deaths a loss to their families and a loss to the community.

Simmons said raising "godly children" today is all the more difficult in an "ungodly world."

"We don't know what tomorrow holds," he said. "That point was made clear a week ago.

"I've tried to put myself in the shoes of these poor families, but I just can't comprehend their pain."

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?articleID=20080616_12_A1_hkicke795342

Sorry if this has been posted. but I notice a couple days ago that Chris Placker had been convicted of felony assault and battery with a deadly weapon. Could be nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jab99