Sleuthing Cindy's Depo & Baez Objections to Sealed Items

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I need to go reread that but I thought I remember CA saying that it HAD BEEN in Caylees rooms but that CA decided to store the balls in a plastic bag in the garage for whatever reason which is why JB said they could have sold the laundry bag in a garage sale. It's in Cindy's depo that was just released. I'll take one for the team on this and read it over again today to be sure.

After lunch, I can't do CA on and empty stomach, I get dry heaves :puke:

Thanks for the correction, IM.

I need to go reread that but I thought I remember CA saying that it HAD BEEN in Caylees rooms but that CA decided to store the balls in a plastic bag in the garage for whatever reason which is why JB said they could have sold the laundry bag in a garage sale. It's in Cindy's depo that was just released. I'll take one for the team on this and read it over again today to be sure.

After lunch, I can't do CA on and empty stomach, I get dry heaves :puke:
I read about the balls and laundry bag last night.....I can't remember what pg#...but it's between pgs 440 to 535.

yes I always wondered if it had been knocked out during a violent assault
Does anyone remember that Dr. G said in her autopsy report that she couldn't see any visible signs of trauma on the skeleton but that that was the work of the anthropologist (or another ...pologist)? Does anyone else remember that or have the autopsy report at hand? Thanks, gogranny

Question/observation/whatever......

Where I live, you must get a license from the city to have a garage sale. You can not have one without that piece of paper. It cost maybe $15 bucks (just guessing, I never have had one). I would rather just give the stuff away than fool with it.

If the same is required in Orlando (I would assume it would be), would there be a record of that license?

I think I will mosey on over to the Orlando website and see what they say about garage sales.

looks like no permit needed in Orlando as long as you only hold 2 per year.

I wonder if I could find a garage sale listing in old papers using their address. Will have to check that out now.

Couldn't find anything. Sorry. But I need see a comment on a site about a picture that looked like they were having a garage sale. Unfortunately, that picture has been removed.

I was happy with JB asking that question actually! It firms up his SODDI defense. He can try to say now that someone bought that bag at a garage sale the Anthonys had and when the person bought it they saw Caylee and started formulating their kidnapping plan or some such.

At least that's where I *think* he was going with it, it seems to fit anyhow. :twocents:

:blowkiss:

Anybody can say anything about anything or anybody - ugh! They probably held the garage sale the same day they were pouring their new patio.:doh:

Does one have to physically go to Switzerland to open a Swiss bank account?

So as not to get lost - How does one follow the money?

Anyone care to go to Nassau?

Maybe CA was going to blurt out "Isn't that the picture we sold to ABC?"
JB told her to put a lid on it. :waitasec:

Does anyone remember that Dr. G said in her autopsy report that she couldn't see any visible signs of trauma on the skeleton but that that was the work of the anthropologist (or another ...pologist)? Does anyone else remember that or have the autopsy report at hand? Thanks, gogranny

Autopsy report posted in link above.

It seems impossible to sleuth one aspect of this case without another fact you somehow missed cropping up.

The tooth still puzzles me, but that didn't qualify as evidence of bodily harm before death, and it wasn't announced like that. How did she lose a front tooth then?

I also didn't realize the car seat in Casey's car was really the one Cindy had in her car. Is it true that the black and white one from Casey's car is missing?

Is this about the car seat true? Where did you find this information?

Wonder if LE knows about this switcharoo?

The car seats would have been switched before LE picked up the car and there would have been no reason for CA to switch the seats unless there was something incriminating about it.

Where would the other car seat be now? Surely not in CA's car?

Do we know for sure that the car seat was in the car when GA picked it up?

Wow.....just wow if this is correct information.

So as not to get lost - How does one follow the money?

Anyone care to go to Nassau?

Maybe CA was going to blurt out "Isn't that the picture we sold to ABC?"
JB told her to put a lid on it. :waitasec:

I just kind of wonder if Jose's daughter has a bank account( oh I am sure she does), transferring funds is not that difficult. Seriously, if she is in media relations, if she received anything from blah blah blah, then no one would really think anything of it.

The autopsy report confirms only 1 tooth is missing and the rest remain in the mandible. Why would Cindy claim she had 20 erupted teeth when the medical examiner can clearly see she did not? The ONLY reason I can think of is that Cindy would like you to believe there are 3 teeth missing (one front and 2 back molars).. instead of one front tooth which would appear more suspicious of trauma.. The soft tissue was gone..so no sign of trauma would be noted.. it is doubtful if the bone would show trauma of a tooth knocked out..unless the tooth broke and the root remained...which it does not appear to be so. The whole tooth is gone, otherwise a root would have been noted.

Anybody can say anything about anything or anybody - ugh! They probably held the garage sale the same day they were pouring their new patio.:doh:
You can't tell,but I tried to click thanks about a hundred times on this one!

Does one have to physically go to Switzerland to open a Swiss bank account?
I seriously doubt a physical trip would be required...

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/indexGallery.htm
A bit off topic but not really (considering Cindy CLEANED the MAMA doll, washed her face with a baby wipe and then sprayed her with fabreeze) but in this gallery, which is group 10 I think, has anyone looked really closely at all of these? One in particular has raised my cusriosity level concerning MAMA doll, it is 12 rows down and all the way at the end of that row, right above the first 2 pictures of KC's shoes, and it is a picture of Cindy's dresser, and in the bottom left corner of her mirror, if you look ever so closely, there is a picture of Caylee and she is holding a fully dressed (complete with hat and all) MAMA doll...so it is entirely possible that she also removed MAMA dolls clothing and washed them and returned them to Caylee's room, IMO...anyone else think it's a possibility? There is also a picture in this same group of doll clothing that would fit that MAMA doll and lo and behold, there is NO hat for MAMA doll...funny what we miss the first time around with the overload...second time looks gleen much.

It is actually in the TOP left hand corner...and I distinctly see a hat atop MAMA's head, to match Caylee's it looks like...like she was dressing the same as MAMA doll or something...Anyhow...where is the hat for the doll?

The autopsy report confirms only 1 tooth is missing and the rest remain in the mandible. Why would Cindy claim she had 20 erupted teeth when the medical examiner can clearly see she did not? The ONLY reason I can think of is that Cindy would like you to believe there are 3 teeth missing (one front and 2 back molars).. instead of one front tooth which would appear more suspicious of trauma.. The soft tissue was gone..so no sign of trauma would be noted.. it is doubtful if the bone would show trauma of a tooth knocked out..unless the tooth broke and the root remained...which it does not appear to be so. The whole tooth is gone, otherwise a root would have been noted.

I totally agree.In addition she wants the ME to look incapable,as if she's made mistakes.

the whole anthony family is pathetic, cindy needs to get out of her state of denial or whatever it is. ugh!

ON this particular subject...who counts their kids teeth after say the first ten or so? I mean, you may notice they are there, but how many of us actually count as each tooth erupts? I sure did not, and I have had this lovely experience six times already. I do not know how many any of my children have right this minute...Who KNOWS that?:waitasec:

And the more I hear about this tooth, and the fact it was NOT found and should NOT have been out of her mouth the more I wonder where that tooth went...and how it got out of her mouth, and IF it was THE tooth from the list, HOW it got back in the possession of the Anthony family...:waitasec:

I really think they found that tooth in the car(one of the A's). Front teeth like that do not come out unless they are knocked out. She was way too young to start losing teeth. Cindy doesn't know her own arm from her ankle...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardclori
Back