Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else having problems with the wftv tape????

I am watching the video for the second time, I heard her say right after her tempy tantrum that all she can talk about is, " How much she loves them and talk about Caylee." Unfortunately I did not hear her mention Caylee as of this point in the tape. Wouldn't that be your first question, especially since her information source JB is not in town. Next I have a question for thought about GA running a business analogy, does anyone think that JB or one of there attorney's has set up an LLC company for all of the money collected for the pictures and videos of the A's. If they did I think we may be able to find it under the FL Gov website if anyone could come up with a name that may have used. Just a thought, I am going to listen to the rest of the tape.

In this latest video release did Casey ask about Caylee? If she did I missed it. Not once did I hear "Have they found her?"

I can say for a fact that if my baby were missing I would be crying, shaking, vomiting and have diarrhea so bad I couldn't leave the bathroom. My 21yo son took off for three days and I was a wreck not knowing where he was or if he was okay. Even now if he is late meeting me (he is 25yo now) I start to worry and wonder has he been in an accident?

Casey's behavior makes no sense. Her demeanor shows she is not concerned about Caylee.
Great point. She says she has been kept out of the loop, so wouldn't her first question be about the search? I don't know why JB insisted this tape be released. Tis a mystery...

It seems to me that George and Cindy are desperately trying to get her to see them privately while JB is gone to NY. She obviously doesn't want this. What has JB been telling her? That he is the only one who believes her? The only one who can save her? Trust no one.
So perhaps he thinks this tape will prove that even with him out of town, when Casey had the perfect opportunity to confess "to a crime she didn't do" that she was steadfast in her innocence?

I hate it for her, the "frucshtration." :crazy:

I am sincere in saying I really felt so sorry for the parents. Watching them try to get the answers they need. I believe from the expression on their faces, they knew Caylee was dead. The shaking of their heads almost in disbelief that she could still continue with her lies.
I don't think they have a clue on how to reach her.

At the very start when cindy is crying - Casey makes fun of her asking her dad "Why is SHE crying" as if to say, what does she have to cry about I am the one in jail.

He should have said, "she is crying because Caylee is missing"

Instead he calls her beautiful and sweetheart and my own heart breaks for Caylee as I think about her in that bag over on that road. that poor little angel.

It is a shame that these parents are under the spell of their very very evil daughter. I would have washed my hands with my child - I would have gone over to the prison and told her - Where is Caylee what did you do and if you don't tell me, your father and I will NOT be back, you are finally on YOUR OWN" - enough is enough.

KC said her and GA starting getting closer that day this all started. I wonder if he took her side when her and CA fought.

Went back and I am listening to it again, something else I just caught.

"you guys are focusing on Caylee, I know that I am still part of your focus, but your main priority is Caylee and I understand that" and then "I know where everyones priorities are, I knew that when I first got here" WOW WOW WOW, no duh KC. This was where your priorties where suposed to be,finding Caylee. me me me.

brings one back to that inital jail house phone call...all everyone wants is Caylee...its all about Caylee...gee things just don't change--perhaps she needs lots and lots of time in that cell.... :furious::furious:

one Major thing that I noticed:

At the 30:21 mark - the one minute warning, the screen goes blank between them for what seems to be about 10 seconds.

During those 10 seconds, Casey's bravado fades, her eyes become uncertain, and all four of her fingers go straight to her mouth, as if she is about to start chewing on her nails.

The screen comes back on and quick! as a wink, Casey's attention is front and center and the "attitude" is back.

Very revealing, imo.

Casey has very little eye contact with her parents, her eyes move all over, but seldom does she look straight at them. The body lanquage expert I saw this morning commented on that also.

btw, a friend drove by Hopespring yesterday and said Lee's car was out front along with Mallory's jeep.

A 22 yr. old calls her attorney by first name.........I think that is odd.
I was in bussiness and my attorny was always called ATTORNY __????
no respect.......

You know what I found pretty funny? Her saying that the people that are commenting on the case have no lives......ha ha ha.....KC honey, you are the one with no life....too bad she can't realize that one! Hope you have fun rotting in jail:)

Once again it is painfully obvious that its all about KC
The only time she gets upset is about her predicament
No emotion for Caylee

I wonder why, unless I have missed it, why they never ask her tough questions, like how do you explain KC that the ZG apartment was vacant for a year, or why do the people you said know ZG, have no idea who she is etc etc

Also, KC is very adamant that she knows nothing more, yet we keep hearing that we are going to find out the real story that will make everyone understand, we knew it was a lie but now KC has cemented it

KC's last minute on the video:

"I need to be looked at as a victim because I'm just as much a victim as..."(one minute warning - fluff hair, check nails, chew nails, dum-dee-dum - monitor comes back on)..."but I'm just as much a victim as the rest of you."

That one minute alone would not leave my mind as a juror. For all KC's intentions in saying this for the camera, in lieu of her inactions at home after this video was taken, it only serves to cement the truth.

I find her both nauseating and scary.

By not releasing this particular tape I think Baez got curious. Baez might have been misled by the Anthonys, possibly because Casey told him something about police misconduct. LE was holding this one because it is very damaging to Casey, and by his request, now the whole world sees that "angry" "selfish" side of her.

A classic Rope-a-Dope imo.

Baez is a fool as usual. He got what he asked for.

By not releasing this particular tape I think Baez got curious. Baez might have been misled by the Anthonys, possibly because Casey told him something about police misconduct. LE was holding this one because it is very damaging to Casey, and by his request, now the whole world sees that "angry" "selfish" side of her.

A classic Rope-a-Dope imo.

Baez is a fool as usual. He got what he asked for.

I agree.
Very good move on LE's part.

At the very start when cindy is crying - Casey makes fun of her asking her dad "Why is SHE crying" as if to say, what does she have to cry about I am the one in jail.

He should have said, "she is crying because Caylee is missing"

Instead he calls her beautiful and sweetheart and my own heart breaks for Caylee as I think about her in that bag over on that road. that poor little angel.

It is a shame that these parents are under the spell of their very very evil daughter. I would have washed my hands with my child - I would have gone over to the prison and told her - Where is Caylee what did you do and if you don't tell me, your father and I will NOT be back, you are finally on YOUR OWN" - enough is enough.

yep!! she would have been in that rv with LP when she got bailed out...or her new family member jb...wouldn't have been with me if she wasn't talking or actually helping find a solution.....when she confessed well we know where her butt would be but at least the lie would be ended....

anyone hear that now she is spending her time writing????? guess paper doesn't talk back or ask annoying quesitons....

It seemed to me CA was laying a guilt trip on her to see if she could get a reaction out of her and nothing! As a parent I can't imagine what is going through her head at that point.

Maybe JB thought we (the public) would have sympathy for Casey if we saw this tape. All it did for me was make me sympathize with George and Cindy. I thought I was long past that!

The reporter said they showed no emotion at all? George was heaving sighs, Cindy was fighting back tears, shaking her head. She looked like she was about to be sick.

That FOX reporter was painful to watch and listen to ..
He's got the run-off-at-the-mouth disease that the anthony's have .. :rolleyes:

Once again it is painfully obvious that its all about KC
The only time she gets upset is about her predicament
No emotion for Caylee

I wonder why, unless I have missed it, why they never ask her tough questions, like how do you explain KC that the ZG apartment was vacant for a year, or why do the people you said know ZG, have no idea who she is etc etc

Also, KC is very adamant that she knows nothing more, yet we keep hearing that we are going to find out the real story that will make everyone understand, we knew it was a lie but now KC has cemented it

They tried, but after Lee told her that the visits were recorded, KC fed them a line about not being able to tell them certain things due to the visits being recorded. So, each time Cindy tries to press her, she reminds her "MOM! We've talked about this.I can't...say anything...I can't do anything in here." She let them know early on that they could come and fawn over her, but they were not to ask anything of her...
And her BS about George being the one who she was most disconnected with...he was the Great Fawner. She knows she play him like a Stradivarius. :boohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nelib87